Old 12-03-2011, 09:59 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 189/158/128

Height: 5'2

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinique125 View Post
Yes I'm very very short Pat lol. Thanks very much everyone. I have NEVER lost this much weight in this short space of time. While I'm sure it's just water weight mainly it gives me just what I needed to continue on program. I'm now only 25 lbs from goa
I have to lose another 28 to go and you can do it!! It is more then water weight because it is not WW. I would shake on ww and just learn to love the hunger pains. There is something wrong with that..don't you think. You did awesome and good for you. celebrate have a pina coloda IP shake.. We can do it..
billthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:25 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 147/147/130

Height: 5'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by billthecat View Post
I have to lose another 28 to go and you can do it!! It is more then water weight because it is not WW. I would shake on ww and just learn to love the hunger pains. There is something wrong with that..don't you think. You did awesome and good for you. celebrate have a pina coloda IP shake.. We can do it..
lol thank u, I am very happy about it and it gives me added momentum. I love the pina colada shakes too lol.

I never understand why I felt so hungry on WW and If I were exercising I would gain weight, it was very confusing

keep up the good work and keep your eyes on the prize...it's worth all the effort
Trinique125 is offline   Reply With Quote