Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 02:52 PM   #331  

S/C/G: 204/166.8/150

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesa88210 View Post
Hi Everybody, Yesterday I went in for my weigh in, expecting no loss because of thanksgiving..

I was very shocked to find I lost another 3 lbs... blown away! I love this diet! Also they hadnt taken my measurements in 3 weeks, I lost 3 inches off my waist which is a extra bonus! I was sooo happy last night!
Wow- how exciting. You're closer to your goal weight than your starting weight - you're more than halfway there!

Very inspiring!
Old 12-02-2011, 03:33 PM   #332  

Default Amazon brand of Cal/Mag

Amazon brand of Cal/Mag

Copied from other post!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward
Just as an FYI, you can get Cal/Mag from Amazon for 300 for $10 and they are double the dose you only have to take 2 a day instead of 4.

Good find on the rest of the stuff though.

Wayward: Thanks for the information. Can you please tell me the brand since I don't see one that is 300 tablets for $10. Also, the mg. Thanks!
Old 12-02-2011, 03:51 PM   #333  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Actually they are on sale if you do subscribe and save which I always do, you can cancel as soon as they ship.
300 for $7.90, they are actually 3 bottles of 100 so that may have thrown you off.
Here you go:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ms_ohs_product
Old 12-02-2011, 04:55 PM   #334  

Default Thank you Wayward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Actually they are on sale if you do subscribe and save which I always do, you can cancel as soon as they ship.
300 for $7.90, they are actually 3 bottles of 100 so that may have thrown you off.
Here you go:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ms_ohs_product
Outstanding! I very much appreciate all that you and Wuv do to help so many on this forum! Thanks, Gail
Old 12-02-2011, 05:01 PM   #335  
Started IP July 8th

Thanks, I just wish I was doing more lately.
I have been too busy at work lately.

Heya everyone, I cannot believe Lisa didn't yell at me for not posting yet lol.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:36 PM   #336  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

LOL....that is because I was not around today!!!!......I had a lot of running around to do today...left at noon and didn't get back til 6...I am tired!!!
Old 12-02-2011, 11:47 PM   #337  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 247/185/150

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuu View Post
Hello, havent been on much. Been too ashamed because although i said to myself I would stay OP over thanksgiving, i did not.
Not only did i not lose, I gained!
Talk about going backwards. Now I am really mad at myself.

It happened, your can't take it back, get back OP and keep going like you did before. Remember how you feel now and next time DON"T DO IT. Don't beat yourself up it might lead to bad choices. The plan worked for you in the past, it will again, just stay focused.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:59 PM   #338  
Started IP 7/8/11

S/C/G: 258.8/183/180

Height: 5'9"

Hi guys!
Hope you are all having a great OP weekend! I am down another 3.2 this week, exciting to get closer to goal. I put pants on today that I couldn't wait to get into and did a couple months ago but now too big. Don't want to shop anymore until I get to goal though.
Well, as some of you know I have been working on including the Ideal Protein program to my chiropractic office and it is official I am now all signed up and the products are on their way. Still have training to do but since I have done this program and been on the board I don't think there will be a lot of new info. So this weekend is all about getting the designated room ready and shelves going in for all the the product coming, pretty exciting for us.
Have a great weekend everyone! Stay strong with all the Holiday parties, you can do it!
Old 12-03-2011, 02:30 PM   #339  

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahDC View Post
Hi guys!
Hope you are all having a great OP weekend! I am down another 3.2 this week, exciting to get closer to goal. I put pants on today that I couldn't wait to get into and did a couple months ago but now too big. Don't want to shop anymore until I get to goal though.
Well, as some of you know I have been working on including the Ideal Protein program to my chiropractic office and it is official I am now all signed up and the products are on their way. Still have training to do but since I have done this program and been on the board I don't think there will be a lot of new info. So this weekend is all about getting the designated room ready and shelves going in for all the the product coming, pretty exciting for us.
Have a great weekend everyone! Stay strong with all the Holiday parties, you can do it!
Congrats Sarah. I live in the Bothell area. Which part of the state are you in? We can use some clinics with great coaches.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:50 PM   #340  

very quiet around the boards today, everyone must be out shopping and planning parties!!....have a great weekend!
Old 12-04-2011, 12:12 PM   #341  

Good morning world!!...hoping everyone is having a great weekend!!!
Old 12-05-2011, 10:08 AM   #342  

It's Monday so the board should come alive....at least I think so...lol...Hope everyone survived the weekend and stayed OP!...its a DREARY Monday, humidity is crazy here today, very muggy out and raining!!!...grrrr I hate these kinda days. Good thing I don't have to leave the house to go to work! At least it isn't cold but look out tomorrow it will be in the 30's today in the 70's gotta love the weather down south!
Old 12-05-2011, 10:26 AM   #343  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'9"

Home from a long, but oh so fun, weekend. We went to st.paul/minneapolis (about a hour and a half drive from home) and stayed at a hotel that I got a really good deal on for Saturday, spent alot of time in the pool as the snow was flying outside. Then Sunday we spent the entire day at the Mall of America riding rides, visiting santa, making build a bears etc. Got home late last night and was back to work this morning. Hope to do it again soon but will have to wait until the checkbook recovers, maybe a year from now.
I did decent at the MOA which is really difficult with all the yummy foods around every corner, but i stuck with it.
Old 12-05-2011, 11:05 AM   #344  

S/C/G: h252/s244.8/213.8/g165

Height: 5' 2"

Morning everyone! Wedding month has arrived! I am so happy I found this program - I'm so much happier and confident and won't be ashamed of our wedding pictures. Hoping to hit my final goal by the end of April!
Old 12-05-2011, 11:44 AM   #345  
Started IP July 8th

Morning everyone!!!!

I hope everyone is doing well this morning, feeling really sore and tired today.
Threw my back out again, which made for a crappy weekend of uncomfortable sleep.
Really hoping it works itself back out soon, sorry I haven't been around much lately, just so much going on with taking care of the little one and so busy at work lately.

I am SO glad the state decided to shut down the university the last week of the year this year.
I am really looking forward to the time off.
Take care everyone, I will be lurking and dropping by here and there today.
Closed Thread