Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 12:25 AM   #226  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuu View Post
Today went to the DR. for non-weight related issues and the scale there said I weighted 256 and the Wii said I weighted 248. I was wearing much more clothing (don't want to scare everyone at the clinic and its pretty darn cold out) so that maybe was 4-5lbs worth. Oh well. Since I've always used the Wii to weigh I will continue to do so. Bonus though was that my blood pressure was down, way down 108/68. it's been a bit high the last few years but not enough for med's. So far all my tests have come back good.
awfully busy day today for me and I should be heading to bed as it is 11pm but for some reason, as tired as I am physically, I cant get my mind to shut up. Guess I will do some housework, that ought to bore me to death lol!
Glad to hear all of your test have come back with great numbers so that is a plus.....OHHHH its too late to do housework...NEVER at this time of the night....lol
Old 11-22-2011, 08:25 AM   #227  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Wuv,

I LOVE your new avatar, you look amazing.

And I see that you are at 285 now, that leaves me speechless, I remember how you were longing to go under 300! You go girl
Old 11-22-2011, 10:10 AM   #228  

S/C/G: h252/s244.8/213.8/g165

Height: 5' 2"

Wuv and Wayward - the Wii Fit just makes me laugh! When it tells you the result of your weight and BMI, the music sounds so defeating! It's like, where is my congrats for losing weight?! LOL I like seeing the line on the graph keep going down and my scores on the games get better!
Old 11-22-2011, 12:31 PM   #229  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Good morning everyone, well it's off to be another hectic one.
There is nothing like having to work on my office PC before I even get a chance to start working on the support queue

Oh well, at least the boss is heading out at 2:00 today and is taking tomorrow off so that always makes it a little easier.
WI today at lunch, I really have no idea how this one is going to go, I really need to go back to not weighing myself at all at my house, too much fluctuation back and forth, which is now harder to avoid as I get closer to being finished lol.

Oh well, I will know in 3 hours how I did.
I hope everyone else is having a great day, stay positive and stay OP!
Old 11-22-2011, 12:50 PM   #230  

Thanks Sandra and Misswinter, that Wii makes me laugh as well. I am getting pretty good at the games myself. I am home by my self all day so I get on it to kill time but also gets me moving for a little exercise and I laugh at myself while doing.

Wayward you are going to do just fine on your WI and you know it. You have that itch of almost getting down jabbing at you. You will make it before you know it. How far we have become in this journey right? Once we became partners there was no stopping us. Two positives together is a very strong force. We have helped many along our journey that is for sure!!

Today is a good day...I think!....lol....suppose to be going see Breaking Dawn with the Brandon and his friends its $5 all day!! so BONUS!!....Haven't heard from Steven since he got to TX but that doesn't surprise me since his gf wants him as far away and out of touch with me and she can get him. Hope everyone has a great day and good luck on the WI's....speaking of which not many posted WI results yesterday.....what happened?
Old 11-22-2011, 01:38 PM   #231  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Good morning everyone..

Well.. its officially DAY 1 all over again...but really it should be called week 1..so week 1! day 1!

I weighed myself on the scale..eeekkk! starting weight at 301..oh lord..thats been the highest i have ever been in my life..

So far the morning is going good...I just tried the veggie cheese omelette pack and its actually GOOD! hurray!! thats one i like so far !

So my plan today is to:

Drink my water
Not touch diet pop or gum
Eat only 3 packets instead of 4
eat my veggies :s ...i still hate veggies..

my friend just tried turnip fries, and he isnt on a diet, and he said they were awesome...so maybe i will try those.. i think im going to do what others suggested..and blend my veggies into a soup packet..to make it taste better..

Well.. how is everyone else today???
Old 11-22-2011, 01:42 PM   #232  

Great here, just waiting to see what the weather is going to do. We are suppose to be having a cold front come through, its 80 degrees today so if it does come through we will have one **** of a day with rain that is for sure!
Old 11-22-2011, 01:52 PM   #233  

S/C/G: 229/161/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Great here, just waiting to see what the weather is going to do. We are suppose to be having a cold front come through, its 80 degrees today so if it does come through we will have one **** of a day with rain that is for sure!
its hot here to and the rain is almost here - should leave us in the night and head your way atleast it will be gone for thanksgiving and black friday!!
Old 11-22-2011, 01:57 PM   #234  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwmgrl View Post
its hot here to and the rain is almost here - should leave us in the night and head your way atleast it will be gone for thanksgiving and black friday!!
I want it to be gone before I get on the road tomorrow. I hate driving in the rain, people already drive crazy in normal conditions rain makes it worse!
Old 11-22-2011, 03:42 PM   #235  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

O.k. don't care Lisa, I am going to say it anyways!!!!!
Only lost 2 this week, dangit, that means another week on IP added to the plan.
It is gone, I know but dangit, I wanted more than 2 this week.
14 more to go, waist was down another inch, hips were down 1.5 inches, chest was down half inch.
But my body fat% finally got out of 21% and down to 20.8%.

Guess I will have to push harder, and as crappy as I have felt the last 2 weeks, ok, but I wanted more.

It's my 20th week, I am allowed to go off a little bit dangit........... I have earned it.

ok rant off........everyone else stay positive LOL
Old 11-22-2011, 03:46 PM   #236  

LOL.....hey 2 lbs is better than your ONE right????.....so you have to stick around a little longer...I am ok with that...hahah...you have been feeling bad so maybe if you are feeling better this week more will come off next week. But you know the pattern the closer you are to goal the slower it comes off!!!....keep that in mind
Old 11-22-2011, 04:42 PM   #237  

S/C/G: 326.8/see sig/190

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I want it to be gone before I get on the road tomorrow. I hate driving in the rain, people already drive crazy in normal conditions rain makes it worse!
so the driving crazy is a southern thing...ok...making more sense

The severe threats we had up here have diminished to null and all the schools around here closed early...weather.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:03 PM   #238  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Well i survived..is all i can say...I ate my omlette pack this morning and then had a bunch of stuff to do today, and could not get around to eating until almost 4 pm cause i was out and about and one of the things i had to do was go to the grocery store..and man.. i dont think ive come and gone out of the grocery store as fast as i did..and i was soooo close to caving in after feeling rather depressed from seeing the doctor...but i DIDNT! i went in, came out and booked it home ASAP! and ate when i got home.. Is it normal to feel so....shakey on the first day?

By the way..anyone take fibre capsules to help them feel fuller?
Old 11-22-2011, 07:32 PM   #239  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Well i survived..is all i can say...I ate my omlette pack this morning and then had a bunch of stuff to do today, and could not get around to eating until almost 4 pm cause i was out and about and one of the things i had to do was go to the grocery store..and man.. i dont think ive come and gone out of the grocery store as fast as i did..and i was soooo close to caving in after feeling rather depressed from seeing the doctor...but i DIDNT! i went in, came out and booked it home ASAP! and ate when i got home.. Is it normal to feel so....shakey on the first day?

By the way..anyone take fibre capsules to help them feel fuller?
You of all people know the answer to that Heather....you know we stick to plan and that is how we do it
Old 11-22-2011, 07:38 PM   #240  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
O.k. don't care Lisa, I am going to say it anyways!!!!!
Only lost 2 this week, dangit, that means another week on IP added to the plan.
It is gone, I know but dangit, I wanted more than 2 this week.
14 more to go, waist was down another inch, hips were down 1.5 inches, chest was down half inch.
But my body fat% finally got out of 21% and down to 20.8%.

Guess I will have to push harder, and as crappy as I have felt the last 2 weeks, ok, but I wanted more.

It's my 20th week, I am allowed to go off a little bit dangit........... I have earned it.

ok rant off........everyone else stay positive LOL
ok Wayward, it took me 20 weeks to lose 35 lbs and I busted my butt, so you absolutely CAN NOT use the work ONLY when you have lost over 70 lbs in the same amount of time. I had to pay twice as much per pound. lol. Congrats on the loss
Closed Thread