Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 07:03 PM   #76  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzyizzy View Post
All right, WI #1 down and I thought I'd share my results....

Down 6.4 lbs and 8.5"! It feels GREAT!

woooohooooooo!! CONGRATS... that's awesome!!
Old 10-21-2011, 07:04 PM   #77  
it's my time to shine!

another question, I am doing this on my own with no coach... does anyone know how/where I should measure myself? (probably a stupid question for most but I have never done it!)

I think I should do this to add to my motivation... it will be nice to see inches gone even if the scale doesn't move!

Last edited by Mom3LoveBugs; 10-21-2011 at 07:10 PM.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:08 PM   #78  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs View Post
another question, I am doing this on my own with... does anyone know how/where I should measure myself?

I think I should do this to add to my motivation... it will be nice to see inches gone even if the scale doesn't move!
my coach measures me right under my arm pits, my bust, my waist near my belly button, and then my butt. lol.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:27 PM   #79  
it's my time to shine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaPatriciaK View Post
my coach measures me right under my arm pits, my bust, my waist near my belly button, and then my butt. lol.

thanks! I'm going to take some measurements tonight...
Old 10-21-2011, 07:43 PM   #80  

S/C/G: (C/G) 143.8/147

Height: 5' 3"

Congrats all on great scale and NSVs today!

I had a health screening for work today and really liked the numbers! I love the reinforcement of seeing my cholesterol, blood pressure and glucose in healthy levels. While I wasn't on meds of any kind when I started IP, I know I am so much healthier today and love that for the first time in my life, I can take supplements regularly - a habit I hope to continue when on maintenance.

Have a great day all and remain strong!
Jo
Old 10-21-2011, 08:12 PM   #81  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

GOOD NEWS!!!!!......Look what was just posted on the Ideal Protein Facebook page!!!!NEW PRODUCTS: Chocolate Chip Cookies & Vanilla Drink Mix!!!
So excited about the new products coming soon! We are getting NEW products SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chocolate Chip Cookies: Yes! Cookies!
Big, soft, chewy, delicious chocolaty cookies will soon be available to order! This is a restricted item.

Vanilla Drink Mix:
A natural favorite, finally in powdered mix formula! So sweet and creamy, it will feel like a treat! This is a non-restricted item.
Old 10-21-2011, 08:20 PM   #82  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwmgrl View Post
Hello to all!!! I am new to this site - I have been doing IP for 5 weeks and found this web-site the other day when looking for some suggestions on what people liked in the packets! I must say it was very helpful - Just wanted to say Hi!!
Hey there another La girl...welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique06 View Post
YAY!! 1st WI down 8.1lbs and 8", now I got to figure out my ticker...
WOOHOO!!! you are in the right direction now DOWN!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by odirish View Post
I weighed in 2 days early. I lost 1.6 for a total of 9.8 lbs so far.
Great job!!!....I'll bump the spreadsheet for you if someone hadn't already done that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
Has anyone been to Applebees while on the plan? I've been avoiding most restaurants because it's just cheaper and I know for sure what I'm getting at home. I've braved Ruby Tuesdays but I really want Applebees tonight after we take the girls bowling. What would you suggest? I'm thinking a steak. If you ate there how did it affect you? Thanks!
I stick to the steak and veggies, I've done it several times and have done well

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Ok. So I am attempting to go though all my clothes... Found a pair of khackis size 18. They fit... And here all this time I've been wearing 22s LOL... Also. My mom and I are going out to dinner for a girls night!!! To celebrate. Haven't been in that size since 2005!!
WHOOP WHOOP!!!.....awesome size 18's...that is great. Have fun with your mom tonight!!

I had a pretty good day, went shopping with my son. It was chilly this morning so I went in my closet to find something long sleeve, well I had bought 2 shirts last year on clearance for this year, price tags still on them. The shoulders are at my elbows now....haha....can't wear those. So I just put one of my new shirts with a sweater on instead AND I fit into my 26 P that was in the bottom on my stack of jeans...haha...loving this!!

Steven let me drive his car and usually I have to push the seat back all the way to get in, not today!! I got in the seat in the same position he drives in AND still had like 2 inches between me and the steering wheel....DANG what a feeling. He had to call my youngest and tell him because he was amazed. He noticed it before I did.....hahah

Then when I got home the woman who lives upstairs who is always jealous of me hadn't seen me in a while. She looked at me and said OMG you HAVE to tell me what you are doing cuz you are smaller than me now...HAHAHA...(I know this I am thinking and I'm not done yet...lol) so I told her and she was blah blah blah..lol

So all in all I would say it was a pretty good day!!!
Old 10-21-2011, 08:20 PM   #83  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
GOOD NEWS!!!!!......Look what was just posted on the Ideal Protein Facebook page!!!!NEW PRODUCTS: Chocolate Chip Cookies & Vanilla Drink Mix!!!
So excited about the new products coming soon! We are getting NEW products SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big, soft, chewy, delicious chocolaty cookies will soon be available to order! This is a restricted item.

Vanilla Drink Mix:
A natural favorite, finally in powdered mix formula! So sweet and creamy, it will feel like a treat! This is a non-restricted item.

I saw this earlier today! The cookies sound delish!
Old 10-21-2011, 08:37 PM   #84  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:

I had a pretty good day, went shopping with my son. It was chilly this morning so I went in my closet to find something long sleeve, well I had bought 2 shirts last year on clearance for this year, price tags still on them. The shoulders are at my elbows now....haha....can't wear those. So I just put one of my new shirts with a sweater on instead AND I fit into my 26 P that was in the bottom on my stack of jeans...haha...loving this!!

Steven let me drive his car and usually I have to push the seat back all the way to get in, not today!! I got in the seat in the same position he drives in AND still had like 2 inches between me and the steering wheel....DANG what a feeling. He had to call my youngest and tell him because he was amazed. He noticed it before I did.....hahah

Then when I got home the woman who lives upstairs who is always jealous of me hadn't seen me in a while. She looked at me and said OMG you HAVE to tell me what you are doing cuz you are smaller than me now...HAHAHA...(I know this I am thinking and I'm not done yet...lol) so I told her and she was blah blah blah..lol

That is AWESOME!!! Way to go Wuv, love it!!!!
Old 10-21-2011, 09:05 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyblues4 View Post
Restarted on Mon and weighed myself this morning and I'm down 5.2lbs! AND the weeks not over yet!

Why did I ever doubt this diet? - duh!

I did have a HUGE craving last night and several times I almost gave in but I didn't - instead I had a big glass of water and went to bed - bed seems to be my late night craving cure LOL

We're going to Mexico for christmas and I want to be at my goal weight by then ... So that's my motivation to stick OP

Have a great day all
Where in Mexico? Have you been before?
Old 10-21-2011, 09:18 PM   #86  
IP Start Date Oct. 15/11

S/C/G: 270.3 / 189.8 / 160

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzyizzy View Post
All right, WI #1 down and I thought I'd share my results....

Down 6.4 lbs and 8.5"! It feels GREAT!
Congratulations!! I agree It Feels Great!!
Old 10-21-2011, 09:19 PM   #87  
IP Start Date Oct. 15/11

Quote:

Vanilla Drink Mix:
WOOT WOOT!!!
Old 10-21-2011, 09:38 PM   #88  
IP Start Date Oct. 15/11

Quote:

We see the scale, we see the inches, but when we see the evidence in our daily lives it feels even greater. Congrats!!
Old 10-21-2011, 09:41 PM   #89  
My friends call me Darrel

S/C/G: 414/314/215

Height: 6'2"

Default Mustard slaw

Made this with dinner tonight. Really good. Picnic worthy really.

http://www.ideallyyou.ca/mustard-slaw-recipe
Old 10-21-2011, 10:34 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 222/210.5/140

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaPatriciaK View Post
IM GETTING MARRIED IN JULY 2012 TOO!!!!!!!! how exciting!!!!
LisaPatriciaK I am so thrilled to find so many other brides in here! We should almost start another separate forum! I totally agree, I want to put off buying my dress for as long as possible and other people think I'm crazy. I get that it can take months for your dress to come in and there's still alterations to be done but I really want to get as skinny as possible before throwing all that money into it!

I just started three weeks ago on IP and I actually started a video blog on YouTube called The Ideal Bride about my journey of planning my wedding while losing weight on Ideal Protein.

I do my weigh in's once a week on it and talk about progress I've made on the diet and on wedding plans! I'd love to hear how your planning is going!
Closed Thread