Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 12:33 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 347/310/190

Height: 5"5

I was told I can't have the mio or splenda I don't understand why
Old 09-23-2011, 12:41 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'9"

I have a tattoo on my leg. The pain isn't too bad and if feels like a sunburn for a week or so while it heals.
As for rewards, I haven't gotten any but have some planned. I am really low on money so everything is fairly cheap except for the last one.
Pedi, day to myself, husband be maid/slave (does what i ask), haircut, buy new nail polish, go horseback riding, buy a favorite CD, buy new clothes, and when I reach my goal ~Cruise to someplace snowfree and with warm sandy beaches~!
As for weight lately, it is TOM and I am stalled at 260.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:46 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

2 ride - I really like the pic with the pups! I don't have any tatoos, I love my pure white Irish skin, besides I am allergic to everything. lol One of my best friends had her son's name tatooed on her shoulder back after he died at 21 and she said it wasn't bad at all. So, good luck with that & I am glad you are having a good weekend.

Wayward - you are really rockin' the program, keep up the good work and you can take your old gear in and they can make 2 from it!

Getting a little nervous about the class reunion, I truly hate when I don't recognize someone. Everybody always knows me, I get voted the least changed every reunion. I just ran into a guy that I played on a volleyball team with and I haven't seen him in 15 yrs. He said "Hi" and I didn't recognize him. Balding & gray and not so athletic looking anymore. Well, I hope I recognize everyone tonight, otherwise I can blame it on old age!
Old 09-23-2011, 12:46 PM   #34  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubu4eva30 View Post
I was told I can't have the mio or splenda I don't understand why
Every clinic is different every Coach is different. It may be because you are just starting out and they want to wait a while before you do that. Kind of let the water flush out your body. Also, there is splenda in the packets so maybe you should just ask why? I am thinking it is probably because you are starting out. I know some clinics are really strick and don't want you to have anything that is not on phase 1 sheet.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:51 PM   #35  
start IP Feb 8 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
2 ride - I really like the pic with the pups! I don't have any tatoos, I love my pure white Irish skin, besides I am allergic to everything. lol One of my best friends had her son's name tatooed on her shoulder back after he died at 21 and she said it wasn't bad at all. So, good luck with that & I am glad you are having a good weekend.

Wayward - you are really rockin' the program, keep up the good work and you can take your old gear in and they can make 2 from it!

Getting a little nervous about the class reunion, I truly hate when I don't recognize someone. Everybody always knows me, I get voted the least changed every reunion. I just ran into a guy that I played on a volleyball team with and I haven't seen him in 15 yrs. He said "Hi" and I didn't recognize him. Balding & gray and not so athletic looking anymore. Well, I hope I recognize everyone tonight, otherwise I can blame it on old age!
thank you I really like that picture and the one I use as my screen saver it is all of us from the back... Just like we normally walk at the offleash, red dog ahead and Jewel and I walking beside us. I will let you know how the tat goes or if I chicken out..
I know what you mean about not recognizing anyone... I use to be so good at seeing someones face and recognizing them. This year at an Uncle's funeral one of my Cousin's wife came up to me and gave me a hug and I didn't recognize her until I asked who she was and then I saw my cousin and figured it out... then one of my cousins said to me that I never change... boy won't they be surprised when they see me now?
Old 09-23-2011, 12:51 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 194/Ticker/135

Height: 5'3

Finally an amazing weigh in........ 3.8lbs in 8 days!! Great way to start the weekend!!
Old 09-23-2011, 12:55 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 292/262/150

Height: 5' 3"

Hooray!
Old 09-23-2011, 12:57 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'9"

I forgot to mention that I recently got in the mail some Miracle noodles. I've tried the rice in a stir fry. It was ok. The consistency is a bit strange but the taste was fine and I got used to the consistency. I didnt expect it to come packed in liquid though. I didnt have any of the odors or taste issues that others have talked about.
I found that one of the packs was enough for two meals when you add in the vegi's.
I had ordered the variety pack and will try the other types soon.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:59 PM   #39  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
Hi Mary Ann, WF Jelly, well I haven't tried any of that, but this week was my first week of trying WF apple butter (a soup recipe I have says applesauce and this is the closest I could get) I was pleasantly surprised with the apple butter and have had it also in vanilla pudding.
Even though IP has a great selection of foods they do get tiring over time, especially because you have 3 a day and if like me you have to buy by the box that can get very monotone... Mio is a water enhancer, it comes in peach mango, strawberry watermelon, peach tea, tea, fruit punch I think that is all but not sure... and let me tell you after 8 months of drinking around 120 oz of water a day, you sometimes just need a little flavor.
I am hoping you are enjoying your reading of information in the newbie sticky at the top with the stickys the information in there is very important and I still go back to refresh things.. plus the recipes there are really good as well.
Take care.

Hi Everyone, like I said above I tried the apple butter, my lady at Sweet Tweet's has brought in the flavored mayos, she only brought in 3 flavors Honey mustard, the chipolte and sorry can't remember the 3rd. I bought the chipotle mayo. It is runny and not like the mayo. more of a sweet taste than a chipotle taste. I mix it with mustard, hot sauce, worchestershire sauce, vinegar and oil for salad dressing, and without the vinegar and oil for steak sauce. I also bought the green valley ranch thai curry sauce as I quite like it too.
I want thai curry sauce! Where do you purchase that? I maid my own curry shrimp last night, put a splash of Torani SF coconut syrup in it, not quite the same as coconut milk but was good. I used red curry powder, cumin, EVOO, black pepper, sea salt, a splash of lite soy sauce, garlic and fresh cilantro stir-fried with fresh all colored peppers and mushrooms. yum.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:01 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 182.6/142.8/135

Height: 5.3

Hey Peeps!! Update - I haven't had any gum since throwing it all out at the beginning of the week! Sooo much better without it (craving wise) and I think I'm going to have a much better WI next week but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I am so thrilled I finally found rhubarb at the Farmer's Market yesterday!! Now, I have a question for those of you who make the Rhubarb Crumble - Is your rhubarb made into a puree form or still chunky when you top it with the Oatmeal? (and do you really put butter in there, that can't be legal?)

My Mom is starting back on IP again TODAY! I am sooooo so excited to have a partner in crime and plus someone to talk about the diet with (besides you all of course )
Hope you all have fabulous OP weekends and happy AUTUMN!!
Old 09-23-2011, 01:02 PM   #41  

maid ? geesh, I guess since I was doing laundry and cleaning I thought I should spell it that way. lol

Question: Does anyone have and use a dehydrator? I was wondering if I should get one and dry zucchini, kale & mushrooms. Do they work for those veggies? appreciate any feedback. thanks
Old 09-23-2011, 01:30 PM   #42  
start IP Feb 8 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
I want thai curry sauce! Where do you purchase that? I maid my own curry shrimp last night, put a splash of Torani SF coconut syrup in it, not quite the same as coconut milk but was good. I used red curry powder, cumin, EVOO, black pepper, sea salt, a splash of lite soy sauce, garlic and fresh cilantro stir-fried with fresh all colored peppers and mushrooms. yum.
I found it at our sugar free store here in Edmonton. I googled it and you can get it from netrition.com... thery may be other stores near you that have it as well. They have a different selection from WF and I want to try a few of them, I didn't like their Hawian sweet and tangy, but liked the curry... It has a taste of coconut... very yummy they have syrups, and condiments... their syrups looked a little runny... Hope you can find one near you... I liked the variety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower613 View Post
Hey Peeps!! Update - I haven't had any gum since throwing it all out at the beginning of the week! Sooo much better without it (craving wise) and I think I'm going to have a much better WI next week but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I am so thrilled I finally found rhubarb at the Farmer's Market yesterday!! Now, I have a question for those of you who make the Rhubarb Crumble - Is your rhubarb made into a puree form or still chunky when you top it with the Oatmeal? (and do you really put butter in there, that can't be legal?)

My Mom is starting back on IP again TODAY! I am sooooo so excited to have a partner in crime and plus someone to talk about the diet with (besides you all of course )
Hope you all have fabulous OP weekends and happy AUTUMN!!
Good for you, I as well quit chewing gum. I didn't chew at all until a couple of weeks ago and was really tired on the drive home 1hour commute. so I grabbed some gum, well I did that a couple of times... bad me. Anyway I am glad your cravings went away. for rhubarb crumble I keep it in chunks it gets kind of mushy when baking. NO BUTTER... I slice my rhubarb, sprinkle with cinnamon and caramel davinci syrup and top with the oatmeal packet. Haven't had it in a long time as can't find rhubarb except at the start of the spring.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:07 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 217.5/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Very exciting NSV moment here -- I fit into my slim husband's jeans! Well, he used to be slimmer, so they're not his slimmest jeans, they're really his married guy jeans, but I could never get in them before and now I can!!

And I just ordered puddings without aspartame and they're even less money -- and I can return the unopened box of stuff with aspartame, so yay for today!

Just had to share.

Last edited by rainbowmom; 09-23-2011 at 03:08 PM.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:11 PM   #44  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowmom View Post
Very exciting NSV moment here -- I fit into my slim husband's jeans! Well, he used to be slimmer, so they're not his slimmest jeans, they're really his married guy jeans, but I could never get in them before and now I can!!

And I just ordered puddings without aspartame and they're even less money -- and I can return the unopened box of stuff with aspartame, so yay for today!

Just had to share.
Way to go !

That is really my dream: to fit in my dear husband's jean! I have a long way to go as my husband is the leanest of all, he is a triathlete after all and he looks like a Greek God ! Lucky him (and me to look at him)
Old 09-23-2011, 03:18 PM   #45  

WI #12 was -1.1 lbs. That makes it 23.5 lbs in 12 weeks, which is 1.96 lbs/week. With no cheats, so I think IP needs to advertise a little different for the woman's program. I didn't even come close to the 3-4 lbs a week that they advertise. Told my coach today that I am phasing off starting Oct. 7th. She didn't say much, other than "you are coming back after the holidays?" I didn't tell her that I am going to go back to Phase I and use alternatives.
Closed Thread