Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 09:28 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 199/188/143

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmandAliMommy View Post
Hi everyone! I'm new to this board, and new to IP, I just started today. Things are going pretty good so far, but I have been having a few headaches. I'm thinking that they might be related more to barometric pressure than hunger/carb withdrawal because of the weather here. Sunday is going to be my toughest challenge. We've got a birthday party for my cousin's one year old - she's polish and the daddy is Italian so that means LOTS of carbs floating around. I'm worried I'll gain weight by looking at all the food.
My goal is to lose 20-25lbs, and I'm hoping I'll be able to do that by Thanksgiving. My husband will be coming home from Afghanistan then for a two week R&R.
So far I've learned lots of good tips and recipes just lurking around on the boards.
Welcome! If it's not the barometric pressure, make sure you're getting your sea salt in. Not using it can cause headaches.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:19 PM   #62  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower613 View Post
Ok so just finished my rhubarb crumble...I did a half batch. 1 cup of rhubarb and 1/2 packet of oatmeal. Was so very bitter? I would much rather have it on zucchini I think. So I'm glad I saved half packet of oatmeal for that just in case. Is it possible that I got bad rhubarb? Or not ripe enough? It was a lot of green and just a little red. Maybe the taste just isn't for me.
Oh I am sorry rhubarb is very bitter, it needs a sweetener of some sort that is why I add caramel syrup. When I was a kid we use to eat it by dipping it in sugar... can you imagine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuu View Post
Hi everyone. I want some feedback. I found this company that makes drinks (cocoa's, coffees, etc) with splenda. I think they may work for this plan. Has anyone heard of this company, bought thing from them? and what is your opinion about the products being IP ok?
http://ronandfranks.com/Merchant5/me...egory_Code=125
I wondered what you were talking about earlier with the ron and frank question... I went to the link... oh my goodness so tempting... I have booked marked it for when I am in maintenance, I don't dare use them now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalison View Post
Bella, I completely understand where you are coming from. I have been on the diet for a total of nine months and I JUST hit 70 lbs lost. That comes to an average of 2 lbs/week. I am certainly a slow loser and I get VERY frustrated. The only thing that keeps me going on this diet is the realization that any other diet I have been on I only lost .5 lbs a week. I am just a slow loser no matter what diet I am on but this plan works faster than any other I have tried. Just keep going!
I am glad you are sticking it out, I started off fast and am now slowing down a lot but we can stick together the 3 of us and cheer each other on. I am glad you got over your scale... I feel off the wagon this week, sorry Ishbel. I stepped on the scale because I gained 5lb on monday well wednesday not so good up another 2lbs... I swear no more scales until WI days. I just have to keep saying to myself 14 + left you can do it, finish strong..
Old 09-23-2011, 11:55 PM   #63  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Hey everyone, Been on the road all day. Went to New Orleans to see an aunt in the hospital with brain cancer. Its a 3 hour drive one way. Mom and I left about 930 this morning and just got back around9 tonight. We bought our bottles of water and cukes with us and we stopped and got a roasted chicken and had each a breast while we drove. Tomorrow is the wedding fun fun!! we have an extremely busy day tomorrow. Up at 630am to make pimento cheese sandwiches, then to get mani/pedicures, back home to change and get ready, get all the food in my truck then off to Lafayette about 45 mins away for the wedding at 4!! Good thing is everything will be DONE with by 7pm them we can all relax!
Old 09-24-2011, 01:39 AM   #64  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Hey ladies... I remember a few weeks back you had Facebook pages... What are the links to those...

I had a somewhat busy day.. I decorate cakes as a side job. and I had 2 to do today... Being in the kitchen baking when its 80+ regress is NO fun!! But both turned out wonderful!!
Old 09-24-2011, 01:40 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

I wuv pimento cheese
Old 09-24-2011, 01:42 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuu View Post
Hi everyone. I want some feedback. I found this company that makes drinks (cocoa's, coffees, etc) with splenda. I think they may work for this plan. Has anyone heard of this company, bought thing from them? and what is your opinion about the products being IP ok?
http://ronandfranks.com/Merchant5/me...egory_Code=125
I have a vast supply of ronandfranks, I have NOT used it while being on IP, just been totally following protocol. I have order from them for a few years and enjoy the product. Not sure if you can use it on IP, but you could ask your coach.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:58 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 162/140/142

Height: 5'7"

Pleased to report that headaches went away with a 9 hour sleep...I'm a little sleep deprived some days. Thanks for all the warm welcomes, this is a very informative site! love it!
Old 09-26-2011, 02:36 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Please continue to post in Monday's daily chat thread
Closed Thread