Old 09-13-2011, 12:36 AM   #76  
Reboot 10/24/15 - Age 49

S/C/G: 217.5/202.3/155

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyMommy View Post
I know there are several things you can take for the dreaded "C" but is Miralax one of them? I have some in the house for my daughter and wanted to try something OTC before I bought another pricy supplement. Thanks!!
I've been drinking a cup of Smooth Move tea in the evening to help with the Big C. It's by Traditional Medicinals. My local grocery and Wal-Mart carry it. It's delicious. In the morning I get up, get the kids lunches ready, walk out for the paper, shower and dress, and before you know it, all the walking around "helps out" if you know what I mean and I feel much better before I head out to work.
Tuscany123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:00 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 347/310/190

Height: 5"5

Wink New to diet any helpful suggestions ??

Today was week 2 weigh in.

WI1-10
WI2- 2.4 [Tom]
Bubu4eva30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:35 AM   #78  

S/C/G: 143/123.4/120

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
How much did you lose the first week? If you had a big loss maybe your body is just adjusting to that.
the first two weeks it was about 9 lbs total so you're probably right my body is now adjusting to the change, thanks.
jmonreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:38 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 143/123.4/120

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalison View Post
Hello everyone. I'm thinking I should get back into posting as I know it was quite a big help for me in the beginning. I have been lurking around but haven't posted much. I never felt like I was a real part of the community so I stopped posting but I suppose I need to just get over that! I am still plugging along, though rather slowly. Even since the beginning of the diet, I never lost that much a week. I am now about 33 lbs away from my goal weight and 66 lbs from when I started. It is crazy to say that! I still don't realize how far I have come.

You all are doing such a wonderful job. You are so supportive of each other and that is really great to see. Support is essential on this diet and it's hard to get it from people who are not on the diet. They just can't relate to the struggles.

Sorry this was so long-winded, but I will be around more often and I look forward to building a relationship with you all

You are definitely not eating enough veggies! If you are getting less than half of the daily vegetables, that could certainly be slowing down your loss. Try and make sure to get your 4 cups in!
Im having such a hard time with the veggies, im only 3 weeks into the IP diet and im already getting tired of them because of my crazy schedule its so hard to cook but i know i definitely need to up my veggie intake.
Thank you
jmonreal is offline   Reply With Quote