start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

My staples are:

for Breakfast
peach/mango drink
blueberry Cran Pommegranite drink
for Lunch
Broccoli Chedder soup, I put the soup in a bowl and than boil water and pour the water into it until it is a nice thick sauce to go over top my veggies.
Fine Herb Omlette (have them every weekend for lunch)
for snacks
I have a little of everything but my staples are:
puddings chocolate butterscotch
jelly
peanut butter and chocolate soy puffs mixed.
BBQ ridges

Oh and on the weekend one of the days I have a crepe pizza instead of the evening snack.
I have made cookies out of both puddings and they are quite good.
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:01 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 211.4/204.4/140

Height: 5'4"

Oh! Excellent! Thanks for the tip on the Broccoli Cheese! This sounds way yummier than watery soup!!
Wrecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:20 PM   #18  
Started IP 07/05/2011

S/C/G: 230/215/150

Height: 5' 5"

Default Pancake???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gika View Post
Crispy cereal (always make it into a pancake though)
Wildberry Yogurt
Vanilla Pudding
Lemon pudding
Pina colada drink (works wonders for when I'm not hungry at all)
RTD vanilla
Ok, I must have missed a recipe somewhere in all of the suggestions. How do you make the cereal into a pancake? I love pancakes and my bf eats them almost every morning. I'm just in Phase I though so I'm really trying to stick a little lower on the carb scale. It might just make my day if I can figure out pancakes and stay OP!!!
CuteNcurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:25 PM   #19  
Started IP 07/05/2011

S/C/G: 230/215/150

Height: 5' 5"

Default Broccoli Soup

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
My staples are:

for Breakfast
peach/mango drink
blueberry Cran Pommegranite drink
for Lunch
Broccoli Chedder soup, I put the soup in a bowl and than boil water and pour the water into it until it is a nice thick sauce to go over top my veggies.
Fine Herb Omlette (have them every weekend for lunch)
for snacks
I have a little of everything but my staples are:
puddings chocolate butterscotch
jelly
peanut butter and chocolate soy puffs mixed.
BBQ ridges

Oh and on the weekend one of the days I have a crepe pizza instead of the evening snack.
I have made cookies out of both puddings and they are quite good.
Thanks for the tip on the broccoli soup. I have a whole box of it that I haven't been able to trade with anyone I know on IP. I was starting to think it would be wasted because the consistency is a disaster when I follow the directions.
CuteNcurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 05:31 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 175/127/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteNcurls View Post
Ok, I must have missed a recipe somewhere in all of the suggestions. How do you make the cereal into a pancake? I love pancakes and my bf eats them almost every morning. I'm just in Phase I though so I'm really trying to stick a little lower on the carb scale. It might just make my day if I can figure out pancakes and stay OP!!!

Here's the thread where I found the recipe.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...-pancakes.html

I use egg whites from the carton, and use 1 serving (3tbs), which contain 25 cal.
Gika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:00 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 260/see ticker/175

Height: 5' 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gika View Post
Here's the thread where I found the recipe.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...-pancakes.html

I use egg whites from the carton, and use 1 serving (3tbs), which contain 25 cal.
I use 2 egg whites (1/4 c according to the side of the container), 1/4 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp vanilla and cinnomen and nutmeg to taste. Add 'crunched up' cereal - cook as you would a non-IP pancake!

Last edited by Lorette; 07-14-2011 at 06:00 PM.
Lorette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:50 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 187.6/164.2/135

I love the chocolate drink mixes and the Chocolate RTDs.

I also like the chix soup with sauteed mushrooms and onions in them.
becca1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 04:00 PM   #23  

I'm so glad I tried the broccoli cheese soup as suggested with boiling water. Made it into a sauce for veggies and DANG!!! SO good! Thanks
Old 07-18-2011, 12:27 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 135.6/127/120

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrecky View Post
I wonder if I'm doing something wrong with the broc/cheese soup. I thought I would love it but its all watery. Ew. I really like the chicken soup. Thanksfully I tend to like things and eat them for a long time.
Do you think I should skip the spaghetti until later in the program? Thanks for all the comments!
No, you don't have to skip the spaghetti your only allowed up to 2 of those per week, so get one and try it you'll still lose weight. I like the spaghetti and had it at least once a week when I started the diet. Now I'm just to hooked on the southwest cheese curls, the white cheddar crisps, apple cinn soy puffs, chocolate and peanut butter soy puffs mixed together then separated into 2 servings, Yummy!

Good Luck!
niknakjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 02:56 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 217/174/164

Height: 5'8"

I find most of the IP foods yukky, but am able to make these work:
RTD Vanilla
lemon pudding
pina colada drink
herb omelette (with whatever veggies are left over from the night before)

I just tried the chocolate soy puffs (I don't get much restricted yet) and I really liked them.

Can someone please tell me where to find the instructions for turning pudding into cake? Thanks!
Pauley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 03:04 PM   #26  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauley View Post
I find most of the IP foods yukky, but am able to make these work:
RTD Vanilla
lemon pudding
pina colada drink
herb omelette (with whatever veggies are left over from the night before)

I just tried the chocolate soy puffs (I don't get much restricted yet) and I really liked them.

Can someone please tell me where to find the instructions for turning pudding into cake? Thanks!
Copied from Jenny

-Preheat oven to 350 degrees
-In a blender, combine (2) egg whites, (1) t. vanilla and 2 oz. of water. Blend well
-Pour liquid contents into a bowl, and gently fold in pudding packet. I usually add a little powder, mix it up, add a little more, etc... The final result is a "batter" similar to brownies. And yes, I lick the bowl and spoon
-To bake, I use (2) small corning ware dishes, you could also make them in a muffin tin, and divide them into (3) equal muffins. I spray the bottom of the dish with Pam so the cakes won't stick.

The cakes will get VERY large while baking, and will deflate when cooling. If you put too much batter into a small baking dish, your cakes will literally explode in the oven. It is VERY important to only fill the baking dish or muffin tin 1/2 way. Which is why you will get 2 small cakes or 3 muffins.

-Bake at 350 for 15-16 minutes. Let cool and enjoy a mini cake.

(2) notes:
1). I have only tried this with Lemon, Butterscotch and Vanilla puddings. They have all turned out excellect! I haven't tried with Chocolate because I don't really care for the chocolate pudding, it is very chalky to me.
2). If you are making the cakes in a muffin tin, fill the empty muffin "holes" with water so that the cakes bake evenly.

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 07-18-2011 at 03:04 PM.
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 03:36 PM   #27  

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknakjack View Post
No, you don't have to skip the spaghetti your only allowed up to 2 of those per week, so get one and try it you'll still lose weight. I like the spaghetti and had it at least once a week when I started the diet. Now I'm just to hooked on the southwest cheese curls, the white cheddar crisps, apple cinn soy puffs, chocolate and peanut butter soy puffs mixed together then separated into 2 servings, Yummy!

Good Luck!
Thanks! I'll pick some up next LP shopping trip! I love the southwest curls too and the choc/pb soy puffs! So yum! I think I'll buy them long after I am onto Phase 4! Healthy but feels like a cheat!
Old 07-18-2011, 07:27 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 211/179/141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrecky View Post
I wonder if I'm doing something wrong with the broc/cheese soup. I thought I would love it but its all watery. Ew. I really like the chicken soup. Thanksfully I tend to like things and eat them for a long time.
Do you think I should skip the spaghetti until later in the program? Thanks for all the comments!
I thought the spaghetti was a phase 3 item??? Or, maybe 2?? I just know I can't have it now and I'm too busy trying to mastermind phase 1.
petie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:39 PM   #29  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by petie View Post
I thought the spaghetti was a phase 3 item??? Or, maybe 2?? I just know I can't have it now and I'm too busy trying to mastermind phase 1.
there is a spaghetti pack for phase 1 its restricted though.
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:55 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

I make the omlette every morning and put tons of mushrooms and green peppers. I like the blue/cran drink, vanilla & dk chocolate pudding. I liked a bar I tried this week, caramel something and the little soy things, not the puffs. I haven't tried the puffs yet and my coach has me not doing the spaghetti yet.

Off IP and on to WF absolutely HATE THE BACON dressing, I ruined my salad with it today and threw it out and the bottle of dressing. The blue cheese dip is tolerable. The caramel is ok. I am sticking to Good Seasons made with EVOO and "legal" vinegar.
Bellamack is offline   Reply With Quote