Old 05-06-2011, 02:21 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawniebear View Post
They are still selling the broccoli cheese soup... My centre just got it in last week and msg was listed on the box... I'm in Canada.

I got one this week, just had a packet so didnt see if msg was on it. Tasted pretty ok, added a cup of broccoli to it for my veggies. 6.5\10 lol. I dont really like the soups but this one was the best so far.
locks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:41 PM   #77  
Ray

S/C/G: 170.6/170.6/135

Height: 5 ft

Good day everyone. I hope everyones having a good ip day. i'm trying to do better than yesterday, i went crazy and had 5 ip packets. crazy eh? but i guess its better than having chips and other stuff that i would of grabbed before starting ip. I have a question that i hope someone can help me with. sorry for the men on here, but i am now over 4 weeks late on my monthlys and no sign of them showing up yet. and NO i'm not pregnant, LOL. i hope not anyway. i'm also having alot of hot flashes, way more than usual. and i also am very cold at times too. weird things happening is this normal? thanks
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:40 PM   #78  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Wink Cilantro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwphy View Post
I'm curious about this pizza! If it turns out yummy, I want the recipe! (how are you making the pesto w/o pine nuts?)
HI I posted it on the recipe 2 page 30.... now I haven't had this pizza before but I will make it for supper tonight and let you know. I did have the pesto on top for chicken I browned on the stove and threw in the oven to finish cooking it was very good. Hope you like it.
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:45 PM   #79  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray View Post
Good day everyone. I hope everyones having a good ip day. i'm trying to do better than yesterday, i went crazy and had 5 ip packets. crazy eh? but i guess its better than having chips and other stuff that i would of grabbed before starting ip. I have a question that i hope someone can help me with. sorry for the men on here, but i am now over 4 weeks late on my monthlys and no sign of them showing up yet. and NO i'm not pregnant, LOL. i hope not anyway. i'm also having alot of hot flashes, way more than usual. and i also am very cold at times too. weird things happening is this normal? thanks
I get really warm after lunch sometimes, I haven't figured out what I have eaten at that time but I think it is the soups... and yes cold all the time, have a sweater at work just because, where before I was always hot. Something to do with while loosing weight your blood pressure lowers causing you to be cold more... I asked the same thing a while back.
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:48 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 239lbs 2nd x 193/ticker/155

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash825 View Post
I've never posted any progress pics (and didn't take a "start" pic, unfortunately) but I was struck by 2 pictures of me with my niece 15 weeks apart at church. The first pic was the day before I started IP and the 2nd one was last weekend. IP is amazing and I'm so jazzed to keep going after seeing the progress!
WOW!! I love the pictures! You are doing amazing and have all of the reasons in the world to be "jazzed".
Lace and Levis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:06 PM   #81  
Lovin the way I feel!

S/C/G: 235(start IP 4/15/11)/tick/140

Height: 5'4"

ASH825 -- you look amazing!!! I can't wait to post pics like this!! Your an inspiration to me
phall8180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:09 PM   #82  
Start: 4-20-11

Height: 5'6"

Default Coupon News!!

Hi ladies!

I just brought in my mail and my Costco flyer was in it. I just found a coupon for $5 off a case of Premier Protein Shakes. For those of you who have a Costco nearby, this is a good saving as each case has 18 premixed cartons.

The coupon has a limit of 2 cases and is good between May 12 and June 6. If you don't get yours in the mail, be sure to go to the counter when you enter and ask for their coupon book.

I've been using the Premier Protein Shakes and I'm loving them!
BROWNEYES47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:12 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 239lbs 2nd x 193/ticker/155

Height: 5' 8"

Happy Friday everyone! I had a wonderful experience today. I went to purchase something with my debit card (which has my photo on it) and because I look so different the cashier asked for my drivers license. After showing her my drivers license she said that really doesn't help. She told me I look so much younger. Then congratulated me on my weight loss. Amazing what 14.4lbs does to your appearance.
Oh, one more thing the weight on my driver's license (which hasn't been quite accurate in years~LOL) is more than my current and accurate weight.
Lace and Levis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:16 PM   #84  

Default An Idea!

Also in my mail today was a postcard from the National Association of Letter Carriers "Stamp Out Hunger" Food Drive. On Saturday, May 14th, letter carriers across the United States, in partnership with the US Postal Service, will be collecting food for families in need.

Why don't we go into our cupboards and/or food pantry and donate all the unopened goods that we can't have right now? I know I've got a HUGE box of Bisquick and some other things that I won't be seeing for a LONG time (if ever). Some needy family might benefit from this and it will help us along the way to be true to our programs.

What do you all think?
Old 05-06-2011, 04:17 PM   #85  
Ray

S/C/G: 170.6/170.6/135

Height: 5 ft

Quote:
I've never posted any progress pics (and didn't take a "start" pic, unfortunately) but I was struck by 2 pictures of me with my niece 15 weeks apart at church. The first pic was the day before I started IP and the 2nd one was last weekend. IP is amazing and I'm so jazzed to keep going after seeing the progress!

HOLY COW, DO YOU LOOK GOOD! WAY TO GO. WHAT PHASE ARE YOU ON? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:22 PM   #86  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lace and Levis View Post
Happy Friday everyone! I had a wonderful experience today. I went to purchase something with my debit card (which has my photo on it) and because I look so different the cashier asked for my drivers license. After showing her my drivers license she said that really doesn't help. She told me I look so much younger. Then congratulated me on my weight loss. Amazing what 14.4lbs does to your appearance.
Oh, one more thing the weight on my driver's license (which hasn't been quite accurate in years~LOL) is more than my current and accurate weight.
What wonderful news! You are truly an inspiration to us all. I can't wait until that happens to me!
Old 05-06-2011, 04:27 PM   #87  
started IP 1.11.11

S/C/G: 242/209/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
UGGGGG....I've totally done that!! I about died when I added up the cost of what I had eaten! In regards to the "women stuff", I would expect some changes but it will all even itself out. I bled for 6 weeks (the opposite of you, I guess) but it's all worked out. Hang in there!!
ash825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:31 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 185/tkr/125 (IP since 3/20/11)

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROWNEYES47 View Post
Also in my mail today was a postcard from the National Association of Letter Carriers "Stamp Out Hunger" Food Drive. On Saturday, May 14th, letter carriers across the United States, in partnership with the US Postal Service, will be collecting food for families in need.

Why don't we go into our cupboards and/or food pantry and donate all the unopened goods that we can't have right now? I know I've got a HUGE box of Bisquick and some other things that I won't be seeing for a LONG time (if ever). Some needy family might benefit from this and it will help us along the way to be true to our programs.

What do you all think?
I think that's a GREAT idea. I'm pretty sure I've also got that box of Bisquick in my cupboard that could find a new home.

Though, I found out about this diet, I made sure not to buy any food and eat as much of what I had as I could, knowing that it would be a lonnnnng time before I could ever taste them again.... so they wouldn't be there for me to drool over. :P Lol.
Treena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:31 PM   #89  
started IP 1.11.11

S/C/G: 242/209/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
HOLY COW, DO YOU LOOK GOOD! WAY TO GO. WHAT PHASE ARE YOU ON? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Thanks so much. I'm overwhelmed with the positive comments on here. Serious blushing going on. I'm still in Phase 1. I'm 16 lbs to goal and I'm going to get to goal and assess where I'm at to see if I want to go lower or phase out. I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and I really miss working out, so the sooner the better!!
ash825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:37 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 185/tkr/125 (IP since 3/20/11)

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
UGGGGG....I've totally done that!! I about died when I added up the cost of what I had eaten! In regards to the "women stuff", I would expect some changes but it will all even itself out. I bled for 6 weeks (the opposite of you, I guess) but it's all worked out. Hang in there!!
That means I still have hope!!! Although I'm on the 7th week, and still counting, of wearing pantiliners (at the least) every day. Really wish I could see everyone's progress pics! I don't have the internet at home, and my work computer doesn't show any of them unless they're posted as attachments. Ah well... from what everyone is saying, I'm sure you look great!
Treena is offline   Reply With Quote