Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 10:58 AM   #16  
mepeterson

S/C/G: 212/171/145

Good morning everyone, Hope you all have a great day.

Juiceman11: maybe switching products gave your body the shift it needed. Whoo Hoo great numbers!!!

Loosingforgood2010: thanks for the info on cucumbers. I too am having them for lunch today. I think someone else said they get the ones from costco. I lOVE them!!
Old 03-03-2011, 11:04 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 185.6/148/145

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceman11 View Post
Good morning ALL! Here is to another wonderful IP protocol day. Had my first WI after switching to alternate products and I must say I am pleased, lost 9.8#'s! I probably will not do measurements from here on out and just track my weight.

Hope all of us have a wonderful day! WE CAN DO THIS!

Congratulations that's great, btw your progress pictures are fantastic!!!
Old 03-03-2011, 11:06 AM   #18  
Started IP 2/24/11

S/C/G: 189/185/150

Height: 5'4

Weigh in #1 ...down 4.4 lbs! Woo hooo

Great job everyone!

Tina
Old 03-03-2011, 11:39 AM   #19  
Started IP 1/3/11

S/C/G: 198.9/167.3/150

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone. Went to WI 8 on tuesday and lost 6.7# woah! Thats the most I've lost since week 1!! Though I have a partial explanation... I have been sick with the flu! The funny thing was I have still been hungry so when I awake I've been eating. Stayed pretty much OP. I did have a little bit of grape juice. Hope you all are having a great week!
Old 03-03-2011, 11:47 AM   #20  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

Default To all phase 4 Ipers.

Woolberger: Just read your post from last night. I don't know how to quote from yesterday's post. Congratulations on getting to phase 4!! I plan to read and post on the daily thread for several reasons, but I really need the interaction with other phase 4 people. I have made a list of names who started phase 3 in early Feb. when I did. I added your name, now there are at least 7 of us, I'm sure there are more. I'm going to start checking the life after phase 1 thread regularly and posting more often. The phase 4 ipers need the conversation. What do you other phase 4 people think? Who wants to make that thread more active, so it will be beneficial to all of us and to those who follow behind us. I am going to do my second cheat day today. I am enjoying the maintenence days, so far cheat days are not that big of a deal to me. Don't worry chicks I'm not going to post on this thread what I plan to eat, I would not do that to you. Let me stress this point again to all of those on phase 1: Stay on plan, hopefully enjoying it as you go or at least be thankful for a plan to get rid of that fat for good. You are going to be thrilled with yourself when you accomplish your goal. You will realize that you have done what so many others have never attempted. The feeling of accomplishment will give you a high that all the sugar in the world can't. Have great day! Judy
Old 03-03-2011, 11:50 AM   #21  
Jess

S/C/G: 282.4/228.1/165

Quote:
Good morning ALL! Here is to another wonderful IP protocol day. Had my first WI after switching to alternate products and I must say I am pleased, lost 9.8#'s! I probably will not do measurements from here on out and just track my weight.

THAT IS AMAZING!!!! Congrats.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:52 AM   #22  
Jess

S/C/G: 282.4/228.1/165

Juiceman11
What alternatives did you say you switched to?
Old 03-03-2011, 12:36 PM   #23  

FYI ~ I've finally taken the plunge & posted progress photos in Mini-Goals... link is below!..

hugs
Old 03-03-2011, 12:39 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 218.7/212.6/165

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Sheshie View Post
FYI ~ I've finally taken the plunge & posted progress photos in Mini-Goals... link is below!..

hugs
awesome pics! Good work woo hoooooooooo
Old 03-03-2011, 01:02 PM   #25  
Slowly Shrinking!

S/C/G: Size 18/Size 18/Size 12

Height: 5'8

Quote:

NICE! Way to go. I'm glad the alternative products are working!
Old 03-03-2011, 01:10 PM   #26  
Started IP on 1/3/2011

S/C/G: 308/308/150

Height: 5' 2"

Loosingforgood2010 - wow that was a great read thank you! Who new right?

I am on day 7 of the cleanse and finally getting the side a affects of the cleanse. I started to break out. My face has been clear since I started IP and I am experiencing the big C on the cleanse as well...yes hard to understand it should be the other way around. I not very happy right now but will finish up the program. I have another 16 days on the cleanse. I reached out to my Coach yesterday to discuss and he said that it sometimes happens and it is your body's way of removing the toxins. I am just surprised since I have up'd my water intake from 64 oz to 120-128 oz a day. He did say if the big C persists for another 7 days to let him know. He suggested I take some vitamin C but I do not want to do that right now. I have no idea what vitamin C and the Big C has in common. Lovely....Praying for a weight loss tomorrow but the way I feel all bloated I do not see that happening this week. Ugh! I am even too afraid to take a peak on my scale at home I would rather deal with the defeat tomorrow.

Looks like there are more NVS's and weight losses today so keep up the good work everyone! I am cheering you on in the wings!

Have a great day!
Old 03-03-2011, 01:22 PM   #27  
started IP: Jan 24th 2011

S/C/G: 195/173/125

Height: 5'2"

Hello!

I'm kinda new here... But am very happy to be part of such a great group!
I have read so many helpful tidbits and have already gotten so many new recipe ideas that I'm anxious to try out.

I have started Ideal Protein on February 24th.
My weight on that day stood at 195lbs. This week, I'm at 179lbs!!!

I am so excited and full of energy!

Weekdays seem very easy for me, to follow the diet... but weekends are a little more of a challenge. Does anyone have any advice?
Old 03-03-2011, 01:27 PM   #28  
JSP
Started IP 10/3/10

S/C/G: 164/129/127

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Sheshie View Post

hugs
You look great! Congrats at your success! I love your smile...
Old 03-03-2011, 01:35 PM   #29  
Maintaining-March, 2011

S/C/G: 184/IP 175.6/133/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteandcute View Post
Woolberger: Just read your post from last night. I don't know how to quote from yesterday's post. Congratulations on getting to phase 4!! I plan to read and post on the daily thread for several reasons, but I really need the interaction with other phase 4 people. I have made a list of names who started phase 3 in early Feb. when I did. I added your name, now there are at least 7 of us, I'm sure there are more. I'm going to start checking the life after phase 1 thread regularly and posting more often. The phase 4 ipers need the conversation. What do you other phase 4 people think? Who wants to make that thread more active, so it will be beneficial to all of us and to those who follow behind us. I am going to do my second cheat day today. I am enjoying the maintenence days, so far cheat days are not that big of a deal to me. Don't worry chicks I'm not going to post on this thread what I plan to eat, I would not do that to you. Let me stress this point again to all of those on phase 1: Stay on plan, hopefully enjoying it as you go or at least be thankful for a plan to get rid of that fat for good. You are going to be thrilled with yourself when you accomplish your goal. You will realize that you have done what so many others have never attempted. The feeling of accomplishment will give you a high that all the sugar in the world can't. Have great day! Judy
I love this thread too! Very inspiring. I plan to check in to see how everyone is doing. It would be very helpful to have a group of phase 3 & phase 4 IPers to exchange info with over on the Life After thread. Count me in!

Lynn
Old 03-03-2011, 01:35 PM   #30  
mepeterson

S/C/G: 212/171/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Lily View Post
Hello!

I'm kinda new here... But am very happy to be part of such a great group!
I have read so many helpful tidbits and have already gotten so many new recipe ideas that I'm anxious to try out.

I have started Ideal Protein on February 24th.
My weight on that day stood at 195lbs. This week, I'm at 179lbs!!!

I am so excited and full of energy!

Weekdays seem very easy for me, to follow the diet... but weekends are a little more of a challenge. Does anyone have any advice?
Weekends are really hard for me as well so I decided that I would have some of my higher carb stuff like a bar or I aslo make the crispy cereal pancake on those days as well. I also feel like I need some hot food so I might have some turnip chips or roasted cauliflower. The cauliflower fried rice is my BEST freind on weekends. Since I made these changes the weekends do not seem so hard for me. Hope it helps.
Closed Thread