Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 08:41 PM   #61  
The Dress

S/C/G: 235/223/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdivision View Post
WI#8 today. 200 lbs even. gah, just an ounce more and i'd officially make it to onederland! well, i am very happy with 35 lbs lost in 8 weeks. i couldn't ask for anything more. i'd love to be in the 180s by my birthday weekend. my mom will be so proud of me when she sees me in vegas. last time she saw me was in october at 235. i've got 3 weeks from today until vegas... i can totally pull off 11+ lbs by then, right? yeah, i've got this. actually, there will be a few people in vegas who haven't seen me since my heavier weight. i'd love to be able to say that i have lost almost 50 lbs by then! looks like it's boot camp until my birthday!!
congrats to you honey! You'll be in wonderland
soon..

Congrats to the rest of you- love the 'after' pics on many of your postings- wow!!
Old 03-03-2011, 08:42 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 185.6/148/145

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammers View Post
Weighed in today and lost another 4.4lbs...it's so exciting to see a loss like this with being on IP for so long. I can't believe I can say I am within 25 lbs of my goal....I honestly never thought I would see that--EVER!

Someone today told me I don't even look like the same person... it started me thinking, I am not the same person. Everything is different, besides my size and my physical appearance, for the first time in a very long time I am content with who I am. I no longer punish myself for not being exactly where I want to be in my life. I am happy with how I look and I no longer let my weight control me or stop me from doing things. So, yes, I am a different person physically and mentally....and am thrilled with both

Thanks for listening!

WOW...thats really awesome, you should be so proud. Reading your post gave me chills. Enjoy your wonderful success!!!
Old 03-03-2011, 09:01 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 185.6/148/145

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
WI#8 today. 200 lbs even. gah, just an ounce more and i'd officially make it to onederland! well, i am very happy with 35 lbs lost in 8 weeks. i couldn't ask for anything more. i'd love to be in the 180s by my birthday weekend. my mom will be so proud of me when she sees me in vegas. last time she saw me was in october at 235. i've got 3 weeks from today until vegas... i can totally pull off 11+ lbs by then, right? yeah, i've got this. actually, there will be a few people in vegas who haven't seen me since my heavier weight. i'd love to be able to say that i have lost almost 50 lbs by then! looks like it's boot camp until my birthday!!

35 lbs in 8 weeks that is fantastic!! You will leave your friends and family with there jaws hanging open...
Old 03-03-2011, 09:27 PM   #64  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Weighed in today and lost another 4.4lbs...it's so exciting to see a loss like this with being on IP for so long. I can't believe I can say I am within 25 lbs of my goal....I honestly never thought I would see that--EVER!

Someone today told me I don't even look like the same person... it started me thinking, I am not the same person. Everything is different, besides my size and my physical appearance, for the first time in a very long time I am content with who I am. I no longer punish myself for not being exactly where I want to be in my life. I am happy with how I look and I no longer let my weight control me or stop me from doing things. So, yes, I am a different person physically and mentally....and am thrilled with both

Thanks for listening!
A very precious precious post. I can relate to your post.
Quote:
An ounce to onederland. You wrote your post this afternoon, you may have lost that ounce by now. I am so proud of you.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:06 PM   #65  

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by deelee10 View Post
The special bags help. I got some at my grocery store - possibly in the produce section. I've gotten out of the habit of using them. Thanks for the reminder!
I bought some containers from Tupperware a couple of years ago that are designed to keep produce fresh longer. I find they work well and stack nicely in the fridge helping keep all those veggies organized and easy to get to!

FridgeSmart containers http://order.tupperware.ca/pls/htpro...r=P10056908000
Old 03-03-2011, 10:21 PM   #66  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

I have found the green bags work very well.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:50 PM   #67  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

I know all you east-coasters and europeans have been waiting up to find out how WI#3 went for me. I'm pleased with the 2.4 lbs I lost but wish it had been a little higher. It might be coming near TOM? If so, I'm going to ROCK this coming week and hope to be at a 15 lb loss by my b-day. (3/12)

I went to Target after my weigh in and realized that at any given time I could be walking past any one of you (OK, not ANY one of you, but SOME of you) and I would never know...
Old 03-03-2011, 10:52 PM   #68  
Kathy

S/C/G: 165/120/120

Funny Story, I was cutting up apples cuz I was making apple pie for the family. When I was cleaning up I noticed one slice I missed putting in the pie. Without even thinking i stuck it in my mouth and chomped down on it. I literally freaked, I spit that thing out like I had just put rat poison in my mouth. If someone saw me they would have thought I had lost my mind. LOL!
Old 03-03-2011, 10:53 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 189/159/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:

Thanks for listening!
mammers- alot of emotions aren't there! great job!
Old 03-03-2011, 10:58 PM   #70  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskaipjourney View Post
Funny Story, I was cutting up apples cuz I was making apple pie for the family. When I was cleaning up I noticed one slice I missed putting in the pie. Without even thinking i stuck it in my mouth and chomped down on it. I literally freaked, I spit that thing out like I had just put rat poison in my mouth. If someone saw me they would have thought I had lost my mind. LOL!
That made me laugh because my third day on IP I tried to 'taste' a pear to see if it was ripe for my daughters and immediately spit it out into my hand. For some reason my husband didn't want it.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:08 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 188/188/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Sheshie View Post
FYI ~ I've finally taken the plunge & posted progress photos in Mini-Goals... link is below!..

hugs
Your pics look great.

Last edited by Tweety bird; 03-03-2011 at 11:27 PM.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:34 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 182/182/125

Height: 5'3

Quote:
You made me laugh! I've caught myself several times from the spoon while cooking for my family. Cooking without "tasting" it for spice levels is a new experience for me.
Old 03-04-2011, 12:44 AM   #73  
The Dress

S/C/G: 235/223/150

ugh.. wide awake.. can't sleep- no headache -yeah!
Maybe I'm just burning 'sleeping pounds'...lol
Old 03-04-2011, 12:56 AM   #74  
Maintaining-March, 2011

S/C/G: 184/IP 175.6/133/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:

Thanks for listening!
Mammers, I am so happy for you. It is a wonderful feeling to know we can do anything we set our minds to and that we can be content with our lives and ourselves. It seems you have figured it out!

Lynn
Old 03-04-2011, 01:58 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 162/129/120

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
That is HYSTERICAL and most of us have spit something into the sink more than once on this diet. Isn't it amazing how freaked we can get doing this...like...who IS that? Well, it's us! Really focused, intent, serious and not messin' around!
You go girl and thanks for the laugh
Closed Thread