Old 10-28-2010, 10:24 AM   #151  

S/C/G: 191/Ticker/140

Height: 5'3" Age 51

Well, I had to have my tooth pulled yesterday. I did not sleep well last night and did not feel like bouncing around this morning. So I went ahead and did the one mile Get Started walk and the 2 mile High Energy Burn from the 5 Day Fit Walk DVD this morning. They aren't bouncy, but they both use weights. I had to switch to the one pound weights for the 2 mile....my arms were achy...I think from being so tense in the dentist's chair yesterday. I tend to do that.

I remember when I bought the 5 Day Fit Walk (it was my first Leslie Sansone video) back in (?) February. I could barely do the one mile Get Started walk. Also compared to her newer workouts, these are fairly slow paced....at least it seems that way. DON'T GET ME WRONG-They are excellent workouts for anyone, but just the tone isn't quite as high energy as the newer ones.

Love this system!
AnnieDrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 06:13 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 192/maintaining upper 120's

Height: 5"8.5" 51 yrs

1 mile slim down, resistance bands because I had Bible Study this morning. DD leads it. Looking forward to meeting tonight. I picked up some cookies from Central Market, Chocolate Crispy Cookies, 87 calories. Rare it is when the calorie count is surprising low. Serving them with cantaloupe, fresh pineapple, and cool whip and sf pudding as a fondue. 200 cal elegant dessert.
Karen925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 06:39 PM   #153  
ecograndma

S/C/G: 253/190/153

Height: 5' 7"

Annie - Ouch. I feel for you. I go to the dentist regularly, but it is up there as one of the things I hate the most. Love your new photo.

Today - Worked at home. I did the 3-Mile Bootcamp during lunch. Tomorrow is our work Halloween party. We have a couple of new married couples so we are all dressing as dead brides and grooms. It should be fun.
Toonses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 09:31 AM   #154  

3 Mile Weight Loss Walk this morning!
Old 10-29-2010, 10:28 AM   #155  

2 mile fat burn, resistance bands. Tomorrow heading to alma mater, DS is a freshman now to watch football game. Then Halloween on Sunday. Walk around the neighborhood then. I have my meals planned out on my pda.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:33 PM   #156  
ecograndma

Today - 3-Mile Weight Loss walk. It seemed a lot harder today. We are getting ready for some rain tomorrow and my joints are aching.
Old 10-30-2010, 05:40 AM   #157  

Just finished 3 Mile Slim and Sleek walk for the first time about 5 minutes ago. So SO glad I hired that one. I figured it would just be a reordering of the same moves, but the fact that it was different variations of the moves as well as a few new twists thrown in made it that much more enjoyable. I also really dug that it was just Leslie by herself. Mary Kay, You're going back to Netflix haha

Weigh-in was today (I weigh in every two weeks) and I'm down 4.1 pounds! So happy, especially since the my only other weigh-in since starting up with the fitness routine was a gain. Hoo-ray!

Hope you're all having a great halloween weekend!
dorkabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 10:53 AM   #158  
Debbie

S/C/G: 166/159/130

Height: 5"1

Goodmorning ladies,
I`ve lost 2 more lbs.. That makes 9 now!! WooHoo So, what`s everyone up to? I have chili cooking in the crock pot for supper & I just took some chocolate creamcheese muffins out of the oven.Lo carb, sugar free of course.

Have a great day!!!
Debbie
cdmoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 04:21 PM   #159  
ecograndma

Dorka and Debbie - You are both doing so great! Keep walking...

Having family over tonight to watch the Giants game (World Series). I also have a crock pot of chili cooking. I also plan on making some cornbread. Hope you ladies have a wonderful Saturday and a very spooky Halloween.

Today - LS Yoga, weights and crunches.
Old 10-30-2010, 05:06 PM   #160  

Looks like chili is the big winner this weekend! I have a crock pot of it going, too. Have a veggie tray to go with it, too. I'm making garlic cheese biscuits to go with mine. I am indulging but am trying not to go overboard. Hope all the little monsters take ALL of my candy tonight! I'm watching cheesy old horror movies (yay!) and we have football tonight. Fiance is coming over. Perfect day so far. Love this time of year. Happy Halloween friends.

No exercise for me today. Never know, if I go overboard tonight I may just get up and Walk At Home tomorrow.
Old 10-30-2010, 10:07 PM   #161  

3-4 miles walking all over campus, flights of stairs, ramps at stadium, walking everywhere and loving it! So glad I decided to get trim a year ago!
Old 10-30-2010, 10:18 PM   #162  
smexin' it up ♥

S/C/G: 123.4/116.4/80

Height: 180cm

hola walkers!

Today, I conquered the 5 mile fat burning walk!

It is true, I've done it before, but only once in it's entirety. most of the time I get 2-3 miles in then quit. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out why. I can easily do the 4 mile walk, and always feel like I have enough energy to do at least another mile, so why couldn't i do this?

Then it hit me.

I spent most of the time watching the little mile counter in the corner, willing it to go up, to get to 5, so i could be done with this! I'd watch and watch and watch and get continually more frustrated at how slow it was moving, eventually, 'rationalising' that I'd done enough for the day, and stop.

So I put a post-it over the counter.

Problem solved
summershine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 11:19 PM   #163  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/10

Height: 5'2

Hi there! I've been doing Atkins for a couple of months and have lost 25 pounds without exercising. I'm really out of shape and got the WATP videos. I thought today that I could do the 4 mile walk, thinking it wouldn't be very hard--I was wrong! It was tough and I gave up about halfway through, 15 minutes in. I think I'll stick to the one-mile walk for now.

I made a goal for myself to get up and move every day in November. I think if I do that I'll see much better results than if I did nothing at all.
Linsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:37 AM   #164  

Holy crockpot, Batman! I was making chili in my crockpot yesterday too. Even weirder is that it was the first time I've pulled the crockpot out in well over a year.

I plan to do the 3 Mile Slim and Sleek walk again today, but I'm not sure how I'm going to go. I possibly have a stomach virus which is bumming me out.

Summershine, I relate entirely to what you said about watching the counter. That's the one thing I'm not chuffed about with the new DVD, it counts down the time of each mile. I swear it goes slower if I have the ability to watch it constantly haha Congrats on conquering the 5 mile!
dorkabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:47 AM   #165  
Debbie

S/C/G: 166/159/130

Height: 5"1

Wow chili was popular yesterday.Hi Linsy, congrads on the 25 lbs. that is great!!!

off to get ready for church. Have a great day!!
Debbie
cdmoree is offline   Reply With Quote