Old 02-28-2008, 04:47 PM   #196  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

cb
You know God gets those that are mean to wonderful people like ME lolol. It is NOT a chicken bent over and you know it. Now, you start being nice to me and you will see that scale go down down down. Repeat after me. Rennie's chicken is not bent over, it is a cute egg with a crack in it where the new little chick is breaking its way out into the sunshine. hehehehehehe. To be serious. I know there is going to come a time that I will stop losing weight every weight in. This two pounds every two weeks since I started has got to stop at some point. When that happens I will be asking you for advice because I sure don't know how I am going to handle it when that happens.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 05:12 PM   #197  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Then it is a rooster bent over.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 06:16 PM   #198  
Rennie

cb
What am I going to do with you lol.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:34 PM   #199  
Ob-la-di, ob-la-da

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbmare View Post
Then it is a rooster bent over.
LOL!!!!

Shy - Thanks again for all of the great info you shared! Sounds like a great thing to do as far as transferring from VHS to a DVD. Wish we had that capability. I have WATP Muscle Mile One (Mare, I got that one in one of my Gaiam orders). You really have a great collection of DVDs and that's wonderful that you haven't spent all that much getting it built up!

Dusty - Glad you got to do both of the dvds you have been working towards! Congrats.

Cbmare - you're probably still tired from your cruise!!! You spent a lot of time getting ready for it too. You're just temporarily worn out and you'll get recharged before you know it! Sleep is good. Sleep is your friend. (Do you know you lose weight better when you get good sleep?) Don't give up, the scales will start back going down for you! Your body may just be adjusting to the new weight...you've done great! 38 pounds is a lot of weight to have lost!!!! Now that the weather is warming up some, your walking room won't be as cold.

I ordred Walk Slim - Fast Firming and Walk Slim - 4 Fast Miles. They were $10.49 each from Amazon!!!

I've been doing the Walk Slim - 3 Fast Miles every day, like "I knew that I would. So good, so good..."

Last edited by Cheree; 02-28-2008 at 07:37 PM.
Cheree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 07:47 AM   #200  

S/C/G: 206/188/150

Height: 5'1

Good Morning
Well its Feb 29th the last day of the month and I didnt lose any more weight I did lose a few pounds in the middle of the month (185)but it all came back when I didnt really do alot of walking for two weeks and my eatting wasnt all that good either so I am back to 188 again
But I am not giving up Ive been doing the 4 fast miles or the adv.5 miles this week so I will be doing one of thoses each day try for 6 days a week
I can see my self healthy and slimmer I just have take it one day at a time
Hope you all have a great walking day and Great weekend
Dusty
Dusty4800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:17 AM   #201  
Rennie

dusty
Don't give up, you will get to where you want to be. I think the exercise is great for the body but doesn't necessarily have to do with weight gain. Keep a closer eye on what you are eating. I bet you make a little change here a little change there you will see that scale drop again. Keep up the walking, it is great for the over all body.

cheree
It really isn't hard at all if you know how to do it. Is it any wonder I just don't talk to CB lol.

cb
Hello, grumble grumble grumble.
Old 02-29-2008, 10:57 AM   #202  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Shy, We all grumble sometimes.

I got up this morning and the room was 60! I did all of the 2 Walk Slim Fast Miles.

It felt good.

Cher, want to try for Wed or Thurs? BBQ is calling.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 12:52 PM   #203  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

S/C/G: 223~211~150

Height: 5'3"

Well, everyone must have been very busy this weekend! Yesterday was our son's 12th birthday. We spent much of the morning shopping and then he chose our lunch destination (Olive Garden). We did a bit more shopping, but had to get back because he had a friend spend the night. I got no workout done, as a result of being BANNED to the office or my bedroom.

This morning, I decided that I was going to workout regardless! I hopped on the treadmill and walked for an hour! That's 3.33 miles. Not as fast as I'd like, but an 18 minute mile isn't bad.

I HAVE to get back to walking in the morning. I'm just not sure HOW to fit it in. I'm leaving Wednesday after school for a professional conference in Detroit and won't be back until later on Sunday. I don't know what kind of time I'll have, but I'll TRY to fit in some formal fitness. Then, the week of March 16 we are going to Washington DC for a family vacation. I KNOW I won't have time for formal fitness, but I don't think getting walking in will be a problem! We don't have a rental car, so we'll walk everywhere!

Sorry to ramble! Just trying to get back into the routine of reporting in!

Happy Sunday!

Michele
Michele L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:56 PM   #204  
Rennie

Ahhhhhhhhhh isn't that sweet. Cb has her rolling pin out and is going to make me something yummy and low in carbs to eat
Old 03-03-2008, 04:05 PM   #205  
Starting Fresh

Sorry I havent been around.

I cant remember if I posted Friday, dont think so - I did 2 miles on friday and nothing since, I just - lots of crap happening and I just cant bring myself to exercise. Hope to be back on it tomorrow morning.... depending how tonight goes.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 04:18 PM   #206  
Ob-la-di, ob-la-da

Default This is the February Thread

Do you all want to continue but in the March WATP thread instead? This is the February thread.
Cheree is offline   Reply With Quote