Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 11-24-2015, 06:04 PM   #31  
flyin purple people eater

S/C/G: sz 20/22 --> sz 10/12 --> sz 8

Height: 5'8"

you GUYS.

I accidentally put on my 12 yo daughter's size 10 jeans and they zipped up and everything. I'm still in shock over it.

I didn't even notice for a few minutes! They were definitely tight, but I thought my jeans had just shrunk a bit in the dryer. We're going to have to start labelling our clothes soon!
Raisin5Cookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 09:25 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 130/108/104

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raisin5Cookies View Post
you GUYS.

I accidentally put on my 12 yo daughter's size 10 jeans and they zipped up and everything. I'm still in shock over it.

I didn't even notice for a few minutes! They were definitely tight, but I thought my jeans had just shrunk a bit in the dryer. We're going to have to start labelling our clothes soon!
Yay!!! That must feel great!
chubbysmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 04:52 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 181/ticker/115

Height: 5'2"

I think I need a new bra. I know I know, I shouldn't be happy about this, yet I am - partly because it's such an obvious sign of losing weight again, and partly because it means I'll look better in a kimono. :P So yay, must do some bra shopping tomorrow!
pigeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 05:03 PM   #34  
flyin purple people eater

S/C/G: sz 20/22 --> sz 10/12 --> sz 8

Height: 5'8"

Enjoy bra shopping, pigeon!

After my NSV the other day in my daughter's size 10 jeans, I got a pair of high waisted jeans in a size 14 that are snug. Same store brand! Sizing is CRAZY.

But whatevs. I've survived the (albeit minor) temptations of Thanksgiving, so now I just need to navigate through a house move, Christmas/New Year, and my daughter's birthday. I'll be glad when December is finished, to be honest!
Raisin5Cookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 01:03 PM   #35  
Hungry for Health! (-:

S/C/G: 141/108.8/BMI above 18.49

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raisin5Cookies View Post
you GUYS.

Cool story, 5! I can just imagine the happiness that brought. Your control is paying off!
HungerWerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 01:05 PM   #36  
Hungry for Health! (-:

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittlesfirehawk View Post
Hey everyone I'm still stuck in the lower 130's I fired my trainer becuase she was rude and didn't acknowledge my existence when I saw her at a Halloween event.i found a new trainer and will be starting hopefully in January.Its a guy and he specializes in injuries and things of that nature.im going to Disney for 9 days and then I'll be at my grandparents for 2 weeks.so I'll be gone almost all of December.my Disney rule is 2 healthy meals and I'm not sure what to do at grandparents since its a lot of eating out.my new guy supports me wanting to go to 118 and wants to work out together.
That is so weird about your other trainer, but the new one sounds good! You certainly have a lot to look forward to in December, SFH.
Old 11-27-2015, 01:09 PM   #37  
Hungry for Health! (-:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeon View Post
I think I need a new bra. I know I know, I shouldn't be happy about this, yet I am - partly because it's such an obvious sign of losing weight again, and partly because it means I'll look better in a kimono. :P So yay, must do some bra shopping tomorrow!
I mostly wear sports bras, and didn't even have a "real" one in a while, except one that was too big. But put forth the effort a couple of days, for a few hours, and found four with ACTUAL CLASPS!