Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 02-03-2012, 05:09 PM   #46  

Height: 5ft 4in

20 min on the eliptical. Didn't think I would be able to because we were supposed to make a work run but we couldn't leave town because of the fog. No work out tomorrow. I have to work 12 hours and I know I will not be up for it after that.

Have a good weekend everyone.
adaem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:05 PM   #47  
Warrior Princess

Thumbs up

Okay, 20 minutes of Yoga done and then hand weights. The Yoga is getting easier! I'm going to move on to the next level soon.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 07:54 PM   #48  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Today I got in 15 minutes on the stationary bike, 15 minutes step aerobics, then some light core work and yoga.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:53 PM   #49  

Hello!!!
Sorry I've been m.i.a. but its been a crazy few days. I've not been able to read the posts yet, but I will catch up tomorrow. It's almost 9pm and this is the first night I'll be getting to sleep before 1am. Needless to say I am VERY tired. I did go to the supermarket to night and plan to cook a few meals for the week tomorrow. I ate out a lot this week and my digestive system is not happy. I've also had a few soda's which I'd previously given up because other than water the options at restaurants are limited. Tomorrow is a day of cooking, cleaning and laundry in my 3 story walk up apartment. I think that's enough exercise right there...lol . Ok, I hope everyone is doing well and I'll be back in the swing Monday morning.
PhillyGirl2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 01:41 PM   #50  
Joie de Vivre!!

I'm planning for about half hour of step aerobics and light weights this afternoon.

It looks like I'm falling into the schedule of exercise Monday, Wednesday + Thursday, and Saturday. Which feels a little odd because it's pretty different from any workout schedule I've had before, but if it works why fight it? =)

Hopefully I'll be able to add a fifth day in before too long, even if the fifth day is barely a workout. I just need to keep reminding myself to be patient so I don't have another relapse...

Last edited by TheBunneh; 02-06-2012 at 08:09 PM.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:47 PM   #51  

Bunneh, good going on a set schedule.

Since I've been more tired in the evenings and have not been able to exercise before work, I've taken to lunchtime walks. At least I can get some type of activity in throughout the day. I joined the 10,000 walk thread now I have to locate my pedometer.

I'm off to watch The Voice. I hope everyone else is doing well.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:26 PM   #52  

Good evening everyone. Hope your weekends were all good. Today has been great for me. 20 min. upper/lower body and abs and then 15 min. eliptical. My eating was totally in control today. This is also my 2nd day without Diet Coke. I really need to stop drinking it. I feel so much better and eat less when I don't drink it.

See you all tomorrow.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:25 PM   #53  

The day kinda got away from me so this will be a no work out day. Back at it tomorrow. Tomorrow is another busy day but I can't let that derail me again.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:01 AM   #54  
Warrior Princess

Monday I spent all day painting a large room with 10' ceilings, my legs/butt are still killing me from going up and down the ladder. Yesterday I walked for an hour.

Tonight it's back to Yoga and weights.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:52 PM   #55  
Warrior Princess

Did my Yoga and weights. Next time I think I will move up to the next difficulty level. While the Yoga IS getting easier, I am not seeing any results. Frankly, I don't think I am working out hard enough. I need to do cardio and that's not something I feel I am ready to do right now. *sigh
Old 02-09-2012, 11:06 AM   #56  

Did upper/lower body and abs yesterday. I wanted to do the eliptical after the kids got home from school but we decided to make our weekly work run so I wasn't able to. Today is my day to work and then it will be eliptical tonight. I am going to try and figure out how to get some yoga in as well pretty soon. I have done yoga in the past and I like how flexable it makes me.

Good job Novangel. Painting is totally a work out in itself!

Hope everyone else is doing good. See you all tomorrow.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:21 AM   #57  
Joie de Vivre!!

I got in 50 minutes of step aerobics yesterday. It felt awesome to actually enjoy a workout instead of just dragging my body through it - I hope it's the start of a trend. I'm still a little wary of causing a relapse again though, so I need to be mindful.

Today is yoga, then rest tomorrow.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:59 PM   #58  

Good job Bunneh! It does really feel good when you start to notice your stamina improving. Go easy and take it slow. Enjoy yoga. I can't wait to start yoga!

Did 20 min on the eliptical. I'm still waiting for my stamina to improve on that. I stepped on the scale and I'm down 2 lbs!! So excited. I have not changed my ticker because I didn't want to see the weight I had allowed myself to gain. I was up to 157 the beginning of Feb and this morning I was 155. TOM just started so I am really trying not to binge. I soooo want to eat. I will not undo what I have done!
Old 02-09-2012, 11:37 PM   #59  

Everyone is doing well I see.

Adaem, those binge urges are the worst. I think I'm going through it now, for different reasons though. I just feel like snacking. Had pistachios and popcorn tonight for dinner. I know...not good.

Bunneh, good job on pushing through. I have to increase my intensity.

Novangel, what results were you trying to achieve with yoga. I must admit the practice intimidates me. I keep saying I want to incorporate it, but I haven't done it yet.

SanityNow, you are missed.

Ok, about increasing my intensity. I must not be walking fast enough on my walks because my aerobic capacity is zilch. I climbed up a set of steps and was gasping...yes gasping...for air when I got to the top. I thought, wow I felt like this when I wasn't giving it any effort. So now this weekend I'm going to have to find a way to really make time somehow.

On that note, its past my bedtime. Happy Friday!

Last edited by PhillyGirl2012; 02-10-2012 at 12:43 AM. Reason: .
Old 02-10-2012, 12:19 AM   #60  
Warrior Princess

I'm looking to lose a few pounds and tone. So far it's definitely worked for strength but I don't feel any thinner in my jeans. I'm not going to weigh in for a while because if I see a number I don't like I will get discouraged. I'm going to just keep on keeping on...I need to be more consistent if I want to get better results. It was really hard at first and now it's pretty easy so it must be doing something! I would recommend Yoga for anyone that wants to tone for sure.

Tonight was Yoga and weights again, but next time I move up to the next level. I'm excited and dreading at the same time.