Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 03:03 PM   #1  

Default WW Scale?

I picked up a new scale last night since my old one wasn't very accurate. I decided on the WW one. I'm not on the WW plan but the scale looked to be the best in my budget. Anyway, everytime I step on the thing I get a different number. It claimed I had lost 3 pounds in one day so I tried it again and it gave me the same thing, then again and that time it gave me 2 pounds higher. I always make sure my feet are completely on the scale and that I don't move too much.

Anyone else use this scale and have a problem? Should I return it or am I somehow using it wrong?
Old 10-14-2004, 06:54 PM   #2  
Indian Princess

Scales should be on a flat surface. test your scale by placing say a 5lb bag of sugar or flour..something you know the weight of, maybe a 2lb dumbbell. try to weigh yourself at the same time each time. Also don't weigh yourself everyday as your body changes do to hormones, eating, water, stress..etc...I sound like a doctor do I? lol I am not,but that is how I weigh myself. I always test a scale..Have a great day.
Old 10-15-2004, 12:15 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Is it a digital scale?

my digital scale will show a difference of one or two pounds if I get back on it too quickly? it's not a ww scale, just a digital scale I picked up at walmart. it seems to be pretty accurate unless I get getting on it too quickly.
Closed Thread