Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 05-24-2009, 11:02 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 321/269/175

Height: 5"7

Thumbs up Boy I'm glad I found this site

I JUST read an article on this lose weight quick pill.... "slim force 7". I thought , to good to be true? As it turns out, yes! I am glad I read ALL of your posts and did NOT order it. Thank you!!

I think anyone who has struggled with their weight will always look for that quick fix but I have realized, it did not take a week to put all this weight on and it surely won't take just a week to get it off.

I started weight watchers a year ago this month (for the 3rd time). At first I wanted to lose weight so that my husband and I could start trying to have a baby.... I am now losing weight to feel good, get healthy and show my EX husband (now), just how hot I am! as of this saturdays weigh in I have now lost 51.6 lbs and even though I know that is great.... it just seems like it is taking FOREVER. I have so much more to lose and I am kind of at a stand still so I joined a gym finally. I go 6 days a week now (for the last 3 weeks).... I am just hoping I can keep motivated and keep loosing.

Ok, sorry to just ramble on... but I am glad to have found a site that has others that understand the frustration of dieting.... Have a good night!
strickland77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:41 PM   #62  
Choose To Be Happy

S/C/G: 122/121/109

Height: 5'6"

Default Thank Heavens I found you all

Hi everyone -

My name is Kelly.

I was considering trying Slim Force 7, and I found this community. I cannot thank you all enough for saving me from being scammed, and for being here!

Everything DOES happens for a reason, as I am so excited to have found this community that after I read everything you all had posted concerning this issue, I have joined.

For those of you who had the "trial by fire" and ordered the scammy product, thank you so much for taking the time and effort to warn people about it.

I am grateful to you all, and am really excited about making new friends and sharing tips and support.

Thanks,
Kelly

P.S.

Hi Strickland - seems like we were both about to pull out our credit cards at the same time, huh?

Talk about dodging a bullet with yet another diet scam.

Whew!

Last edited by Ayuda 47; 05-30-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Ayuda 47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:28 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 182/161/145

Height: 5ft 4in

Default Slim Force... Almost...

Hello Everyone...
As I was getting my hair colored I came accross the Slim Force 7 add in a magazine. I tore the page out (I asked if I could - and put it in my pocketbook. I now have it on my desk and decided to research this as the add is VAGUE - and low and behold - here are all the posts from very dissatisfied customers - thank you for saving me some $$ - I've been working out long and hard and just can't get the last 10 to budge... but I guess I'll have to do it the old fashioned way -... UGH. Thanks again for saving my money and probably my health
djrano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:05 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 193/193/130

Height: 5'3"

Unhappy Crap!!!

I wish I had found this forum before I went and bought the most expensive treatment for Slim Force 7. The only good thing so far is the shipping. I place my order on 5/27/09 and got it in the mail on 6/1/09 so that was pretty fast. I took my first pill this morning and I weighed myself a little while ago and I've gone up 2lbs. ??? I'm not sure if I want to continue taking the pills if they aren't going to work. I found out about this last week in my TV Guide. The website didn't really tell me much but I believed it. I've tried so many things and the weight just keeps coming back. Not sure what else to do. I was so excited over this and nervous at the same time thinking I'm going to lose all this weight and it will be great for my sisters wedding coming up I wont be the biggest person in the bridal party. Maybe I'll continue for another week or 2 and see if anything happens. If not then all 5 bottles are being shipped back. Has anybody had any luck with these pills?
BuderflyFairy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:17 AM   #65  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Buderfly - Have you tried counting calories? There are a lot of people that have used this website for support and weight loss. No one I've known has lost weight and kept it off with any form of diet pills.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:35 PM   #66  

I found that it didnot work at all and I sent it back . I am now waiting for a refund and it has been a month . I called and all I got was that It will be in the mail .I went to the Visa where I had put it on and they donot put It back on that . I had insured it with the post office and the tracking number is not working right also . I am getting them to check out where the parcel went . I am thinking maybe the people gave me a wrong address to send it back. If anyone else is having this problem please tell me. thanks
nancy w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:02 PM   #67  

I'm not a calorie counter. I don't eat alot. Small lunch and small dinner with no snacking. My dad eats triple what I eat and he weighs 40lbs lighter than me and never gains a pound. Last year in February I lost 20lbs and kept it off for a year and then this February I got laid off and it all came back on. I dont see how it could - while I was working all I ate for lunch was fast food everyday and while I'm home I eat healthy. I don't get it. But I do have to say I weighed myself this morning and I'm 2lbs lighter from yesterday...
Old 06-03-2009, 02:12 PM   #68  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

I think calorie counting can be useful just to see where you are at. Also, how much exercise do you get?
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:36 PM   #69  

Not much - I do wii fit and dwts latin cardio everynight for about 1-2 hours and still nothing.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:11 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 180/179/118

Height: 5'2"

Thanks, I read about this diet in a magazine today. I was curious and decided to check it out before paying hard earned $$$ for a "miracle" pill. So glad I found your in put !
Blessings!
lala2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:28 AM   #71  

Thank you for saving me $$$$ on this scam. Someone asked about Weigth Watchers. I joined that in 2003 - their on line group - I did not go to meetings. I exercised daily and followed their program to the letter. I DID lose weight. I went from 158 to 115. It took about 4 months. BUT the minute I went off , I regained the weight. So be aware that this is a lifetime lifestyle and not something you can do and quit. This time around I am having a terrible time following their program. I am tired and always hungry. I am a carb-o-holic and losing those carbs has hit me hard this time. ( getting older has not helped either ). So , yes, WW does work. But you have to stay on their maintenance program religiously to keep it off. Hope this helps.
jeriann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 08:10 PM   #72  

Question Slim 7

I was just about to order this product as well, however after reading all of the information i have opted not to. However Slim Force 7 did give me an idea.... they do give you the recipe the 6 fruits and algae, I am going to try adding the fruit to ever meal as well as go to my local GNC or any other store that would carry Algae tablets. I will keep you posted on my progress and hope they were on the right track, just my version is healthier....
DaisyJens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:09 AM   #73  

I did buy Slim Force 7, received it in less than 10 days, and started it last Sunday. I have about given up on losing weight but decided on one more try. SF7 does give you a little energy boost, kind of like having an extra 2 cups of coffee in the morning. No other side effects yet. So far I have actually seen the scale drop 3 pound in 4 days. Maybe it's the placebo effect and the pill does nothing, time will tell.
Alleycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:41 PM   #74  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleycat View Post
I did buy Slim Force 7, received it in less than 10 days, and started it last Sunday. I have about given up on losing weight but decided on one more try. SF7 does give you a little energy boost, kind of like having an extra 2 cups of coffee in the morning. No other side effects yet. So far I have actually seen the scale drop 3 pound in 4 days. Maybe it's the placebo effect and the pill does nothing, time will tell.
I lost 2lbs actually the first day and maybe 1 more after that...but I stopped taking it - it stopped working and I've gained it back and a few extra pounds with it!!
Old 06-23-2009, 01:56 PM   #75  
SBdieter

S/C/G: 182/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Default Omg!!!

I am so glad I found this site! I was on the verge of buying this product. I recently got engaged and need to lose weight. I was reading "US weekly" last night and come across a 2 page ad. It seemed a little vague with kind of gave me a bad feeling but I tried to ignore it, the promises seemed so exciting. It totally sucked me in. I even double checked the website this morning before heading out the door. When I got to work I looked it up again..and again the vagueness was bugging me. I googled Slimforce7 and luckily this site came up! I found out not only not to trust this product but also about bitter orange...I would have never known.
Thank you for all the great info. It is only because of people like all of you that I saved myself some money, dissapointment and my health. I couldn't find any other info anywhere...should have been another sign. Again I am so glad I found this website.

Thank you and take care!
brandik is offline   Reply With Quote