Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 02-02-2009, 02:06 PM   #16  

Default Slim Force 7

Can anyone who's received the product recently, please keep us updated with your results. Not just weight loss results, but overall health. Did you experience the racing pulse or other side effects related to the bitter orange? I'm ordering the product today and i'd like to know if this is a legitimate product. Thank You.
oyeloca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:07 PM   #17  

Post Finally Got It

Hi Everyone...

So, after my last couple of posts on the Slim Force 7, I wanted to tell everyone reading that I finally got my order- -"Kissybaby", I totally agree that expedited shipping is ridiculous...after what I paid to get it rather quickly, it took two weeks...My order is identical to yours...Basically no directions, and the ingrediants are the exact same.

I plan on taking the pill as the website states to, "One capsule at breakfast". I will post any results that I have on the site so that I can keep track (and maybe anyone else interested in it, although I am not advocating it for any reason- -it will help me track my progress as well). The website also states that one doesn't have to diet or change their eating habits while taking the product, and I don't plan on altering my diet either. I have been trying to increase my physical activity ever since the first of the year, but at this point I haven't been able to do much because of my work and school schedule, so that shouldn't be a variable of much consideration either...SOOOOO if I have any results at all, I might just have to assume that there is indeed a correlation between the product and any weight loss that I assume....We will see...
SmilieLeopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 05:03 PM   #18  

Hi girls, I too ordered Slimforce 7 and paid the extra "fast" shipping which is yup bull. So are the pills I have been taking them for 2 weeks now, with NO change. I even eat low carb, and exercise daily. I use my treadmill on 3 mi per hr for a mi and a half and I use my cross crunch {which works great} I use my leg magic, and my stair stepper. I have had no faster results since taking the pills. Its a bummer. Infact I feel no difference in my body at all, no energy rise or shaking which usually comes with diet pills. The only thing i have ever taken which helped me was Trim Spa with ephedra which is not even good for you, they stopped selling it, but i would take it again if they sold it. It worked great I lost 50lbs on that after I had my second child, now I need something to help after my 3rd lol. I'd love to know if Sliceforce 7 works for any of you. The packaging which looks like it was done in someones kitchen really turned me off.
Hugs RaeRae
raerae009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:18 PM   #19  
Nade

S/C/G: 178/178/147

Height: 170 cm.

Default Slim force 7

Hi,

I also ordered slimforce7 last Saturday and reading all this doesn't look good. I hope that we can return the product if it does not work.
Nade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:07 PM   #20  

I just received my Slimforce 7, 2 weeks after I ordered and DID not pay for fast shipping. This is my second day and probably won't be taking this anymore, there is definately a stimulant in this product! I don't recommend Slimforce for anyone that can't handle stimulants!
I intend to ask for my money back, has anyone attempted to receive a refund??
I also believe that the magazines that advertise Slimforce need to take alittle more responsiblity for the products that they advertise and I intent to write the editor of First magazine to tell them so!

Last edited by morgansoma; 02-09-2009 at 03:08 PM.
morgansoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:24 PM   #21  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

morgan - First magazine is notorious for pimping the latest diet fad because it sells magazines. It wouldn't surprise me that they would take money from an unscrupulous diet pill manufacturer. Ads make money so they really don't care. You can complain but honestly First magazine, although entertaining, isn't the magazine I'd look for in terms of having sound advice for weight loss and the ads should definitely be ignored. Diet pills, although ineffective, receive billions of dollars in revenue each year. They live on your hopes and dreams and it doesn't matter that they don't work because they will still make money.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:29 PM   #22  

Question Cancellation??

I also ordered slim force 7. After reading this, I decided to cancel my order. I called the customer service # and the lady told me that she was unable to cancel the order? Sounds weird to me. She said that someone would have to call me in order to cancel my order. I guess I will stand by the phone....I will let you know what happens.
sumthingmajick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:42 PM   #23  
Just Me

sumthingmajick - call your credit card company and tell them that you want to dispute the charge or not accept the charge if your credit card hasn't been charged yet.
Old 02-14-2009, 03:02 PM   #24  

Default Slim Force Update

Hello Ladies...

Sorry it has taken me so long to post regarding my results with Slim Force 7- -sometimes life just gets the best of ya, right? Well, my results with it have been a bummer. In my last post I reported that I had finally gotten my order after paying the ridiculous expedited shipping fees (it took 2 weeks just like everyone else's did as well), and so I started taking the pills around the first of February. WELLLLLLLLL...I have lost no weight. Been taking the pills religiously for two weeks, actually started trying to eat a little better, and got a gym membership. Nothing. LOL. Go figure. The only thing that I can say is that it does have a stimulant in it (probably the bitter orange extract), and so I have a little more energy, which is good because school is kicking my butt at the present, and I can use all the extra energy that I can get. However, as far as the claims go that you can actually "see the weight coming off of you after 8 hours" (which is what I read about it in a magazine that will remain nameless), that is FALSE. That DOES NOT HAPPEN. I'm not stupid, I knew that I wouldn't lose a pound in 8 hours, but I did have some hope that it could help me lose a little weight, ya know? Well, NADA, NOTHING, ZIP, ZILCH, ZERO. So, to all of you that bought it like I did, I'm sorry, but we've been scammed.
SmilieLeopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 09:52 PM   #25  

Unhappy slim force 7

I Just found this page and I wish i found it before I ordered slim force 7 from what I have read it doesnt work and I am stupid and bought the extra strength. I ordered it about 1 1/2 weeks ago this sounds very discourageing because i am looking for some help i have a very hard time loosing weight and need to loose like 40 pounds......
does any body have some ideas that will help i dont have the best will power in the world and i know that doesnt help but i really do want and need to loose 40 lbs

HELP NEED LIPO OR something
tamber25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:14 PM   #26  
Just Me

tamber,

My recommendation is to stay here and use the support on this website. You can lose the 40 lbs with a healthy diet and exercise. There have been people here who have lost 200+ lbs and kept it off without the use of any pills.
Old 02-16-2009, 01:53 PM   #27  

I have called Slim Force 7's customer service and was also told that someone would get back to me...but they still haven't. I am working with my credit card company as we speak to get a refund. I urge everyone else to do the same. Please don't beat yourself up! We were all scammed into believing that we could lose weight the easy way with pills.. it's just not so!
morgansoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:38 PM   #28  

Angry Help need diet ideas that work

I just called my self and canceled my order and like eveybody else they have to call me back so i to will just wait.. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to lose the pounds. like I said i dont have the best will power in the world but i am trying I even went out and bout the wii fit and i do have to say thats alot of fun but its just not enough I have 5 months before ai goto jamaica for a wedding and really would like to be 40lbs lighter.. so any diet ideas or other pills that work?????
very discouraged
tamber25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:57 PM   #29  
Just Me

tambar - have you tried calorie counting? or perhaps something like weight watchers?
Old 02-17-2009, 12:46 AM   #30  

Smile

Thanks to this forum, I have just saved some money. I was all excited when I saw the add in First. The ingredients are supposed to be "fresh fruits", not powder and such. Guess it is true what someone said, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." Thank you, ladies!
Granny J is offline   Reply With Quote