Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 01-31-2017, 07:10 PM   #151  
I can do it!!!

S/C/G: 223/165/145

Height: 5'4"

Smile Hello!

JesikaBeth: Oh my gosh, I am so very sorry to hear that your mom died!!! Of course you are struggling. That must be such a HUGE loss in your life. Please take good care of yourself and come here if you need to vent or just for support. We care about you and want you to be okay! Sending my sympathy, prayers, and love!

Lisa: Your new place is darling!!! I am SO incredibly happy for you!!! And what a huge bonus to get a place right on the lake! You are going to absolutely LOVE it! So it's a house and you will own it... or are you just renting it?!? Just trying to get my facts straight...lol. Regardless, it looks like the perfect place for you right now. Such a blessing!

Coop: I sure hope everything is okay! Please let us know how you are as soon as you have a chance and the energy to share. Congratulations on sticking with your no sugar plan and losing 4 pounds!!! Let us know how things go as you begin to add some sugar back into your diet. Your story about the DIY shower and your caulk job and hoping the neighbors don't detect any leaks cracked me up!

Holly: Thank you SO much for sharing those adorable photos of Eddie!!! He is SOOOO handsome!!! I am such a sucker for dogs... especially cute ones! What breed is he? Are you still selling your mushrooms? And how is work going with the r@t b@st@rd? With tomorrow being February, remember we are one month closer to Spring!!!!! So hang in there and think sunny thoughts until the real stuff is back with us!

Waving hello to Monica and anyone else who might be reading along! Hope all is well with you!
IBelieveInMe2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 08:42 AM   #152  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesikaBeth View Post
H everyone. Sorry I haven't been around.

My mom died on Friday January 20th.

I'm really struggling
Oh my gosh we are so very sorry to hear that!!! our sympathy and love to you . please know we are thinking of you!!
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 12:46 PM   #153  

Jessica, I hope you are keeping as well as you can. I don't know if you've held your mom's funeral yet, but I am sending hugs to help you through the days ahead.
Coop27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 04:38 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 344/316/160

Height: 5'11"

Default I'm new wanted to say hi

Hello everyone. I hope everyone's new year has started off good. Mine has been ok nothing major for good or for bad. I struggle deeply with depression and anxiety. I have been diagnosed with bipolar mainly struggling with the depression side. Although the Mania does show its ugly face from time to time. The anxiety makes day to day life very hard but I manage. But getting up every day does seem to be more of a struggle than I feel it should be. It wears me down and definitely affects my eating habits and ambition to get up and get moving. I hope everyone is doing well.
nerdbling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 04:16 PM   #155  

S/C/G: 187/182/140

Height: 5'6"

Hey there guys! Hope no one minds me joining up here. Had depression and generalised anxiety disorder for about 5 years now and what with me being made redundant from a job I loved recently, I've found comfort in food. It's nice to know I'm not alone with this.

I hope everyone is doing amazingly well!
GingerKibble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 09:12 PM   #156  

Welcome, welcome, welcome to our newest members, nerdbling and gingerkibble!!!!:bal loons:

We are so happy to have you both here with us.

Jesika, I hope you are doing ok. Post when you can.

I'm going to make this relatively short. I'm tired tonight. Had a quiet day today, mostly cleaned Jennifer's kitchen and laundry room. Tomorrow is going to, once again, be very busy. I have to drive to the house tomorrow, meet the moving company for an estimate. Then I have to go see a storage unit for my furniture. Then, I have to run errands, many errands.

I am trying not to get overwhelmed. Take it one thing at a time.

Kathleen, Coop, Monica
, and anyone else I have forgotten. I hope you all are doing really good. Please post when you can. Much love to you all.
lisaloveshearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 04:09 PM   #157  

Hi all, I didn't want to finish January without saying hi to nerdbling and gingerkibble! It was time to start the February support thread, so I hope you can both pop over and join us!
Coop27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 06:13 PM   #158  

S/C/G: 344/316/160

Height: 5'11"

Is that going to be a different thread?
nerdbling is offline   Reply With Quote