Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 01:09 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Height: 5'4"

Got to get out and see Bride Wars. It was good I really enjoyed it. But I like both of the actors!! We are going to be hit with a big storm all night and all day...it already started. Has anyone ever told someone off (like not mean just stuff building up inside) and then you kinda wish you didnt? I kinda did that but nicely because our old landlord is trying to push us around and use us to do crap work that her husband didnt finish. I am tired of it but I kinda wonder if I should have said anything. I dont know I am only questioning myself cause she read it but didn't reply and that always makes me nervous when people do that!! OK well I am gonna go!! have a good day everyone!!
Old 01-10-2009, 06:56 PM   #32  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Gotta cold, hack hack cough cough

Have a good weekend
Old 01-11-2009, 07:54 AM   #33  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Happy Birthday Buddly

Old 01-11-2009, 09:29 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 204/204/150

Just another snowy cold Sunday morning here in the suburbs of the Twin Cities. Why am I working on a Sunday you ask? It's quarter/year end for us here in the payroll tax department which means unlimited overtime available. I'm taking full advantage since they are not allowing any OT as of Feb 1st. So along with going back to my part time job three days a week and overtime, I'm hoping to be able to get my credit card paid off. Or at least paid waaaayyyy down.

Yep Amarie, the Rainbow Bridge. One of the other websites I found it on had some other really touching poems as well. Of course I balled my eyes out reading them, but they did give me some comfort. Being able to close my eyes and see Andy running and playing is a very warm thought.

JudoMom, hope you enjoyed your time in Minneapolis! If you stopped up in Albertville I hope you found some great deals!

Happy Birthday Buddly!

Sorry to hear you're sick with a cold Lennie! Feel better soon!

Momof4, sometimes it just feels good to get some of that pent up stuff off your chest. What's that saying? It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission? Besides, if you're only standing up for yourself so you're not taken advantage of, she may be feeling guilty or embarrassed because she knows that's exactly what she was trying to do.

Welcome Skinny Teen!

Hi Spoz, butterflygurl & hope4me!!

Counseling went okay last week. Now that I've had a few sessions with her, I think she's one of those that takes the self-discovery path. She even gave me "homework" for my next session. I need to identify sources/situations where my self esteem has been an issue. My mom is urging me to see the woman that she sees. This counselor is more of a call it like she sees it type of therapist.
My therapist also suggested that I talk to my primary Doc about my sleep issues. Perhaps getting on some kind of sleep medication or taking benadryl. Only trouble with that is I hate that foggy head feeling that most sleep medication gives me. So I don't take any. I have learned to deal with my unusual sleep patterns. From 9:30 until about midnight I get fairly good solid sleep, but then after that I'm awake off and on until the alarm goes off.

Oaky back to work I go. Have a good rest of the weekend and a good week if I don't get a chance to come back and say hello!
Old 01-11-2009, 03:08 PM   #35  
Getting my Halle bod! :)

Height: short stack

Happy Birthday Buddly!
Old 01-11-2009, 08:30 PM   #36  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Calorie Free Cake for my pal Buddly!

Hope it was a fantastic day, chickie!

Heather
Old 01-11-2009, 10:04 PM   #37  

Happy birthday Buddly...I dont know how I missed it....
Old 01-11-2009, 11:59 PM   #38  

Height: 5'6"

Hi there everyone

Thank you all so much for the wonderful birthday messages.
Its been a quiet one. Hubby had to leave this morning for work. So the girls gave me the book they picked up and then the girls made a cake.

My anxiety is starting to come back full force. So I ended up taking an ativan and having a much needed nap. My one daughter's friend goes to the health unit to get help for her depression and my doc has recommended it, so I'm to the point where I'm thinking I had better get my heinnie up there and get some more help before I sink to low.

Thankfully we are around the freezing mark as we think our furnace has finally died. But hubby thinks he may have found the problem so he'll pick up the part when he gets back into town. I sure hope thats the problem as I'm getting a little fed up with the silly thing. And the technicians we've had out all charge $90 - $100/ hrs and they charge from when the leave the shop and we are at least 20 min out of town without getting lost.(last guy was 1hr travel time and an hour here and he had no clue what was wrong as it was working, sort of, that day, but he was nice enough to check a lot of things and explain the workings to me and then he gave me his cell number so he could talk hubby through some of his suggestions if we chose to do them)

School tomorrow and I have work and DdC has judo in the evening so a busy day ahead.

Well thanks again.
Take care everyone!!
K
Old 01-12-2009, 12:59 PM   #39  

Baby was up almost ALL night finally at like 4:30 she konked but still fussed. I feel wiped out but somehow still feel energy to clean so i need to go clean cause just this morning it looks like a bomb went off. Plus I still have school to do with the boys!! ok catch you all lata!!
Old 01-12-2009, 08:45 PM   #40  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Happy (Belated) Birthday Buddly!!

Last edited by hope4me; 01-12-2009 at 08:46 PM.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:28 PM   #41  

Wow this board has like completely died. You think with winter it would have come alive but it didn't. Summer this board was crazy!!! Its really sad we only have 3 pages and we are almost half way thru Jan. We used to do three pages by like weds of a week!!! Ok just thinking, missing the liveliness!! have a good day!!
Old 01-13-2009, 08:05 PM   #42  

Yep dead. I am the only person that posted today!! Only two people posted yesterday...Why do we have this board again?? ok well ill check back later!!
Old 01-13-2009, 09:04 PM   #43  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

I'm here Momof4! I know what you mean. I miss everybody showing everyday. I look forward to reading about everybody when I get home.

I'm worn out today and now that I'm typing I can't think of a thing to say. I'm just brain dead after work, laundry, and cooking dinner I guess.

What are the rest of you up to? Come out, come out peeps!
Old 01-13-2009, 10:29 PM   #44  

Hey Atleast one person showed up!!! Its a good thing I wasnt depending on this board to keep me going....i wont be going very well...LOL...I have to run to the store and stupid stuff that I am not in the mood to do...blahhh....the plow trucks just went by and that makes me not want to go even more...err... well I gotta go...
Old 01-14-2009, 12:44 AM   #45  

Height: 5'6"

Hi there
I'm around, just feeling a little icky. The anxiety is back so I've sort of retreated as much as I can. And today I'm fighting off a cold, plugged ears sore throat got to love winter. Unfortunately tomorrow I have to drive DdA to uni and DdC to judo tomorrow night.
Hope thanks for the birthday greeting.
momof4 I hate it when the plow truck goes by usually means more shovelling.
Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow,
Take care,
K
Closed Thread