Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-25-2008, 04:36 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Height: 5'4"

I dont know what is the matter with me but I just want to curl up and just cry and sleep and shut the world completely out. Nothing major has happened today but i have wanted to cry several times. We have youth tonight so I have to put on a smile and go be there for the youth and that is hard when i feel like I am feeling today...I want to just make a big chocolate mayo cake and eat it all by myself with a gallon of skim milk. just ewwww....TOM is leaving and I think he musta just had to shake my emotions up right before he left!! EWWWW....I hate feeling like this and there being nothing I can do about it! ttyl
momof4under5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 06:43 PM   #32  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Mom hang in there, I hate that feeling too. Just don't be to hard on yourself ok one good thing is, it will pass. Don't eat the cake..it will only make matters worse ya know. How about some sf chocolate pudding and some skim milk? Ya know what I like to do when I'm craving chocolate and salt, I like to take those little snack puddings (jello brand) SF or FF and dip pretzels in it.... its like a chocolate covered pretzel but better cause its fresh.

Well girlies I just wanted to pop in and say hello

See you tomorow.

Leenie

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 07:38 PM   #33  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

We are a fine bunch aren't we? Most of us can't sleep, are on the verge of tears, and have no energy for anything.

My workout buddy is on her way over and for the first time in a couple of weeks and I'm wondering how I'm ever going to muddle through it. I could barely keep my eyes open today, probably due to a food coma. At the same time I was wondering how I could get through a workout, I was also terrified she would cancel and I'd be alone tonight with my crazy thoughts.

Gotta run. She's here.

BBL
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:15 PM   #34  

ahhh i feel a little better but i have been feeling physically ill not sure if its because of how crappy i have been feeling or what. Like we just got home and I am cooking some pizza for the kids cause they are hungry and one is crying another one is whinning and so goes the story....Tomorrow is a new day and I know it will be better!!!!

hope- so true we are a great bunch..LOL....

Leenie- I never thought of dipping them in sf pudding i heard of dipping them in icing I will have to try it. Someone else had told me about putting sf jello mix on apples and it makes them taste like candy apples or something like that..

ok gotta go smell pizza..lata
Old 06-25-2008, 11:26 PM   #35  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Heather: Thank you for trusting us enough to confide in us. I for one feel very lucky to have you in our group. I know some things are hard to put out there and sometimes it is hard to just say some things out loud. It's like if you don't say it, it might not be real or may not happen. Ending a relationship often feels just like a death, so don't beat yourself up for mourning it. But from what I know of you, I believe you have so much to offer, to someone else or just yourself. Your picture was stunning, you have talent, and you strive to be positive. Maybe not right now, but at some point I know things will be ok again for you. We will be here for you on the good days and the bad. I hope tomorrow is good one.

We only got in a 15 minute workout b/c my friend had to pick up her kid from ball practice. We had a quick dinner too which was good. Tomorrow I may go and help a friend get her house in order b/c she is having a baby in August. She has some old stuff she wants to get rid of, kinda like me. I haven't made too much more progress on my house lately. Luckily I don't have to do any drywall Amarie. You sound like a jack of all trades suddenly! Has work been keeping you till 10pm? Yikes!

Goodnight all!
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 12:28 AM   #36  

heather i wanna see your picture????
Old 06-26-2008, 12:42 AM   #37  

heather I found your pictures...WOW....the full body picture for one is beautiful...second I cant believe it is the same person in the picture before it. I cant believe your dh would even think of moving out...your hot..ok yeah dont take that the wrong way...LOL....Ok well I hope he comes to his senses...and soon cause i am sure guys will be lining up for you!!! ok well have a good night day or whatever it is when you read this!!

dh is off tomorrow so I wont be on much , one we got tons to do, two he bugs me if i am on here saying i am attached to my computer. I am sorry it is the only means to outside life that I have. if he stayed home 24/7 and only got to see other people for 2 hours a week he would be going a little stir crazy too but he will never understand that...oh well...lata girls!!

Last edited by momof4under5; 06-26-2008 at 01:13 PM.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:43 AM   #38  

I didnt know you could edit these after you posted them...THAT IS COOL!!! yeah I know doesnt take much to excite me!! haha
Old 06-26-2008, 12:45 AM   #39  

sorryy I just seen i am now a SENIOR MEMBER...isnt that cool...i am movin on up...movin on up...yeah i was singing it for those who werent sure...yes i know i am crazy sometimes...LOL...good thing cause it means i am starting to get back to normal...ok GOOD NIGHT for the final time I am going to go crash now......ttyl.....love your senior member...HAHAHA...so cheesy i know...lata
Old 06-26-2008, 01:38 AM   #40  
Just keep moving ...

S/C/G: 241/238/140

Height: Just short enough (aka 5'4")

Hiya girls. Just poppin in before bed.

Hope - lol, its not work that's keeping me late. . I'm taking kayaking classes, and they go late (available pool time). Its fun, but tiring. I got zilch done on my house today well, other than make it messier.

Mof4- the way you described feeling today is exactly how I've been feeling a lot lately! Sorry you're feel that way too today

Leenie - hi!!!

Cathy - so awesome to see you! I've missed you lately. Are you still getting your am walks in?

Francie, Sassy, Buddly, Raven, and everyone else - pleasent dreams!
Amarie2pt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 10:45 AM   #41  

Height: 5'6"

Good morning everyone!
Hope everyone is feeling better today. Its a new one.

Nothing going on here today. Hubby took DdA to work this morning and he should be getting his truck back out of the shop to carry on out of town. (He should be home tomorrow) So I just have to take the two other girls to school to pick up their report cards and pick DdA up. Oh and do other sundry errands like make a mortgage payment, buy dog food etc, etc. Oh wow the sun is trying to come out! It was raining so this is nice! We are heading into a long weekend. Not sure what we will do. They are calling for nice weather so maybe we can get something done outside. They have a bunch of things planned at the park in town, but we aren't crowd type people.

Well I better go, I really should get something done today.

Take care everyone and have a great day!
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 10:56 AM   #42  

I hope everyone is doing well...felling awful right now cause I made breakfast since dh was home and of course at one too many pancakes plus I normally never eat until after 12...so my stomach is not even used to have food in there let alone too much food....feel like barfin...

SASSYYYYYY WHERE ARE YOU????? I AM MISSIN YOU!!
ttyl.....
Old 06-26-2008, 11:03 AM   #43  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Thank you all for your kind words. I will try to keep posting.

Heather.
HeatherAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 01:13 PM   #44  
Just keep moving ...

S/C/G: 241/238/140

Height: Just short enough (aka 5'4")

Woke up this morning very sore and tired. Class was a blast, but I'm pooped. I did a quick clean-up of my kitchen (not a full clean up, just a few minutes putting things in groups) I use my counters as a dumping ground way too often!

I had really strange and turbulent dreams last night. In one, I was obviously at my own wedding, and having a fight of sorts with my sister, and then she told me my uncle had died the day before and I was sooooo mad at her. I have no idea what it means, unless it has something to do with me preparing myself to be more out of touch with my family after I move. Any thoughts?

Anywho, not much going on here today. I'm REALLY looking forward to tomorrow - it will be my first day of the week that isn't scheduled from morning til night. Well, other than I'll be doing drywall. But still... at least I'll be at home.

everyone! I hope everyone is having a beautiful day!
Amarie2pt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:03 PM   #45  

Everyone must be busy today...not many posts....I did not eat well at all today...i cant even say I tried...why i dont know. I went to the store today and I seen a few big woman and i instantly think wonder if they get on the 3 chics site...lol...wondering like if i have talked to them or not...lol...Then I am like I should tell them about it but then I am like maybe they will get offended so i say nothing and keep walking...LOL..
Nothing great to report...feeling kinda down for reasons I dont want to discuss...so oh well...
hope you guys are all doing good..talk to you tomorrow!! nite