Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2016, 02:24 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 181/132.8/130

Height: 5'3.5"

Afternoon!

Mom is still here, leaving after dinner now instead of her previous time of after lunch. We've been to Wally World and Ollie's today. Now we're relaxing under the trees looking at our new cookbooks.

W - 1 liter
E - gardening after dinner
E - on plan (trying to be good example)
D - continue being nice to mother.....4 hours to go!

Last edited by PrairieQueen; 07-11-2016 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 07-11-2016, 07:53 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Welcome Amber! Look forward to getting to know you! Crazy stressful jobs, yup, we can understand that.

PQ, good luck getting Mom on her way home. I love cookbooks, although I'm usually haunting Pinterest for recipes now. Every time I stop at a church sale I buy the church ladies cookbooks!

Jeni, the TRX looks cool. I've thought about a punching bag for stress!

Kris and Mindy, 🙋 hope you both had great days!

I finished Day 3 of my 10 week plan, among other things 150 jumping jacks. I also left work at 4:45....close to 4:30. I came home and took my motorcycle for a ride too. I went for a walk at lunch and I stuck to eating what I brought to work! Everything is logged in Mfp and after I subtract my fiber, I'm under 20 carbs!! Good day, now to stick with no booze for the evening!!
Old 07-11-2016, 10:06 PM   #18  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Amber
Old 07-12-2016, 05:28 AM   #19  

Happy Tuesday!
W 100
E running, also running again mentoring the new 5k group and day 4 of the 10 week program!
E op, packing my lunch box again!
D leave work behind at 4:30, get to the park on time to run my run before the 5k peeps get there, need to be able to get home by 8ish to keep the peace. ✌
Old 07-12-2016, 05:46 AM   #20  
Calorie Counter

MM I love that you are mentoring a 5k group!

W64 oz
E 10000 steps, I will be at work, so no problem.
E work on keeping it clean today
D One day at a time. Today's soreness will be tomorrows greatness
Old 07-12-2016, 10:47 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 216/198/150

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone! I'm excited to get to know you all as well! Tuesday cheers!

W- 72oz
E - 15 minutes morning yoga (check!) 30 minute walk
E - Today is all about portion control and we'll rounded meals. Measure and weigh, measure and weigh.
D - I am the creator of my future and the driver of my mind.
Old 07-12-2016, 07:42 PM   #22  

Jeni and Amber, love both those D's!!! I succeeded with my D too! Ran before the 5k peeps, then ran with the 5ks and I'm home at 7:40!
Old 07-12-2016, 08:07 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 181/132.8/130

Height: 5'3.5"

Evening ladies!

Mother has left the building! she'll be back the week after Christmas. She told me she'd stay longer but she doesn't like my husband

Today I stayed op even though I didn't post a WEED....it was like yesterday's with no D.

Tomorrow's....
W - 1+ liter
E - 3.5 mile trail with neighbor, gardening if it doesn't rain too much
E - op with calorie deficit of 250-500, depending on the gardening
D - remove wallpaper in upstairs bathroom (this may take a day or two to get motivated to start)

Last edited by PrairieQueen; 07-13-2016 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 07-13-2016, 12:42 AM   #24  
Fishing for a plan!

S/C/G: 225/225/155

Height: 5'8"

Hello Positive Peeps!

I checked in with you guys back in the spring but hit a rough patch and haven't been doing much of anything for a month or three. I was feeling pretty terrible, and I won't bore you with the details, but it seems I'd had Lyme Disease for quite some time (had a positive test when I went to ER for cardiac problems a while back, but wasn't aware I'd been tested, was discharged the next day, and somehow was never notified.) My PCP stumbled upon the results while looking for previous baseline labs for comparison purposes. Anyhow, I just finished a course of Doxycycline and am hoping to try and rebuild my endurance. I have regained seven of the pounds I worked so hard to lose before taking to my bed. LOL. I told my daughter that of all the miserable maladies, I get one with invisible friends! Danged Spirochete! She said maybe the universe thought I was lonely......

I've got the fitbit dusted off and charged up. Gotta get back at it. I look forward to getting to know you all and melting while sweltering. If there are any of those tick born parasitic little nasties still lurking about my inner sanctum, I intend to give them heat stroke!

W 96
E Start with a short walk before work and build from there.
E Lots of fruits and veggies to strengthen my immune system. NO SUGAR.
D Go easy on yourself, old girl. It'll take awhile to regain endurance and re-lose pounds! It's really about being healthy.
Old 07-13-2016, 07:35 AM   #25  

Welcome back Lurchmomma! Glad they found those tests! Hope you are now on the road to relief.

PQ, yay to Mom safely home! My Mom doesn't like my Hubs either and never has!

I overslept this morning so just a quick fly by while I wait for the dogs. They are chasing each other around the field.

W 100
E my 10 week plan tonight, walk at lunch
E pop, packing quickly
D hump day, I can do it!
Old 07-13-2016, 12:16 PM   #26  
Calorie Counter

Welcome back LurchMomma I hope you get your endurance back!

Got up and walked the dogs, now I am going to have my coffee then workout

W 64 oz
E 10000 steps, total of 20 minutes on the treadmill, 20 minutes on the bag 20 minutes strength training
E stick to my plan
D gonna work in my garden today.
Old 07-13-2016, 11:31 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 216/198/150

Hope everyone's Wednesday went well!

Hi lurchmomma! Sounds like you have a great mindset after all your trials. Wish you the best with building your endurance back up and kicking some booty!

W- 72
E- 30 minute walk. Check! Made it 60 instead.
E- Focus on three well rounded meals. No snacks today. Gotta learn to be okay with hungry and NOT go overboard. Haha
D- Have a relaxed and joyful evening with my sister.

Since its late, I'm going to throw up tomorrow's too...

W- 100
E- morning yoga! And my always: a nice evening stroll in the twilight.
E- Getting creative! Finding healthy alternatives on a low pantry.
D - meditate and then pack for my trip that I should've packed for tonight already. Haha. Can't wait to get out of this humidity. Blech.

Cheers!
Old 07-14-2016, 06:33 AM   #28  

Morning all! Just finished a 45 minute run! It's only 630 but I needed to get it in this morning! My 5k peeps run again tonight and then we are showing some some gear alternatives so there won't be time tonight without starting WW3 at my house! Will try to do some personals later, but i will say I hope everyone has a fabulous on plan day!
W 100
E run done, need to do the Thursday workout for my 10 week plan. Been walking at lunch, will do that as long as it's not raining (looks like thunderstorms) speed work with the 5k peeps tonight!😫
E op, smoothie this morning, tuna and guac for lunch and pork loin and veggies for dinner!
D enjoy these last 2 weeks with my younger son before he goes back to work!
Old 07-14-2016, 10:02 AM   #29  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

So I downloaded MFP and have logged in once. It gave me a goal of 1750 calories/day. The problem is I am still tracking with WW and doing both is cumbersome. I am not working...what is my excuse?? I have all my favs saved in WW not in MFP yet, so it is a bit harder.

I keep getting posts on my FB about this bootcamp30. There are two locations in my area and I think it is something I would enjoy. So why don't I sigh up? I am bding a baby. 2 things...I dont want to do it alone and I feel I need to be home working outside alongside the hubby. It's weird but since getting married I rarely do anything by myself.

DOes anybody else have that issue. I go to lunch once a week in the summer with my besties, but other than that I am home with him in the evenings. DUring the day I feel I MUST be doing something productive because he is working all day, so I should be too.

Thoughts....???
Old 07-14-2016, 01:00 PM   #30  
Calorie Counter

Mindy, I understand. On my days off during the week I think I should be doing something house work wise. We do need something for ourselves.

MM, great job on getting that run in.

Amber, I really love my evening walks with my dog.

Yesterday I got in a great workout, then walked the dogs while the kids went Poke hunting. Then went to visit my mom and sister (my sister just got back from Japan). Food was really good, i just need to do the same today!

W 64oz
E my workout: 10 minutes on the tread; 10 min on the bag; 10 min arms; 10 minutes bag; 10 minutes legs; 10 min treadmill
E gonna say 1500 cals
D Shop and plan for the week.
Closed Thread