Old 06-05-2013, 11:53 AM   #16  
Breathing.

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4.5"

SuperCecilia - Yes I can speak German, I was born and raised there and lived there all my life Shesshhh, your dinner for today sounds SO good! Do you plan on posting goal pictures here on 3FC? I was thinking about it (though I wouldn't show my face for obvious reasons)....we'll see!

Just woke up from a deep sleep. Yesterday was a horrible day! I was so bored and only had ice cream, 3 bananas and 5 crackers (oh man I know....TERRIBLE!) and my total calories came out to 1050. I was home alone the entire time and couldn't start to pack yet because we need another suitcase which we are getting today.
DH and I plan on going to the diner one more time before we leave. Can't wait!

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited by Hoopty; 06-05-2013 at 11:54 AM.
Hoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 03:21 PM   #17  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Hi everyone - My laptop crashed 2 days ago and I've not been able to log on at home since Sunday. I am doing a quick check in from work but don't have time to read all the posts. I will try and do so from my smartphone when I get home today. I'm having a pretty good day and I brought my clothes to go walk after work.

I hope you all are having a great day and I'll catch up later.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:42 PM   #18  

Hello Everyone,

Still stuck at 174. It's my nemesis. Short of not eating ever I don't know what to do to get this stupid scale to move down.

45 minutes of wfp and I took the dog for a walk.

:-( not happy.
Kaitie9399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:44 AM   #19  
Breathing.

Hello girls,

GettinFit - Ugh, I hate having problems with the laptop. I hope you can get it fixed soon!

Kaitie9399 - Plateaus suck. I hate them. It makes you wanna give up...it's super frustrating I hope you'll see a movement soon!

I got most of our stuff packed. We bought a 3rd big suitcase today but we're probably gonna have to get another small one.
My eating was terrible. I had a whole pint of Ben&Jerry's plus a small can of baked beans plus one pack of frozen vegetables and then DH and I decided to go to the gym. I was SO full, oh my! I ran the treadmill for the first time since my foot pain but I had to stop after 15 min because my stomach and knees hurt really, really bad. Well, DH and I hadn't planned on going to the gym, it was a spontaneous thing, and if I had known I wouldn't have eaten so so so much! Anyways, I got a good workout in and did an extra 33 min on the arc trainer. Scale said 141.2 lbs with no BM today and all that crap in my belly. I can't complain.
I was actually craving fresh and healthy food after the gym. I've been eating a lot of chocolate and ice cream lately and my body is definitely telling me to stop.

Anyways, I gotta get a few things done tomorrow. I can't believe DH and I are leaving in 2 days already! (Well, 1.5 considering that it's already almost 3 in the morning now, lol!)

Hope everybody is sleeping tight!
Old 06-06-2013, 09:36 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 218/190.4/155

Height: 5'7"

Good morning friends. I was down .8 of a pound today so am at 196, for an even 22 pounds lost since the middle of February. I also went and took a tough yoga class last night and realized I am not at the point fitness-wise to be able to do class two days in a row since my muscles were still fatigued. Still, I stayed focused and took the class and did the best I could and didn't let the fact that all the other students were 21 year olds with BMIs of 19 get to me. This morning I was trying on some clothes that I've been hanging on to to wear for when I was at a lower weight (some of them for years) and I'm happy with how many of them look on me. I have a dress I wore to a wedding when I was at my lowest adult weight in 2004 (185 pounds) and it looks pretty good and motivates me to keep going. So I'm feeling positive and energized. Had leftover crustless quiche for breakfast and here at my desk with a class of water so off to a good start.

Hoopty - Sounds like you've got the German-speaking covered. It's good to crave healthy and fresh food - it's a sign that your body is communicating what it wants and needs. Best wishes with your last minute prep! To answer your question, I've thought about posting no-face photos. I do other work on the internet so want to make sure it all stays anonymous. We'll see.

GettinFit - tech problems are no fun. Sounds like you are on track.

Kaitie - I hear your frustration. Hang in there!
SuperCecilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:37 PM   #21  

Hello Everyone!

Hallelujah the scale moved. 173.4

OP for the day and did 65 minutes of wfp.

Tomorrow is my students band competition at Great Adventure. It's supposed to rain the whole freakin' day. Yeah. :-/

Hoopty: I hope life settles down for you soon, transitions are so hard and all consuming of your time.

Happy Rainy Friday Everyone!
Old 06-07-2013, 08:25 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 218/190.4/155

Height: 5'7"

Teeny-tiny loss to report - from 196 yesterday to 195.8 this morning. I'll take it. OP yesterday, and no real exercise but after doing tough yoga classes two days in a row I needed a bit of a break. I'm planning on taking another class in about an hour (hooray for being able to flex my work hours!)

Kaitie - so happy for you that you broke through the plateau. I know, it is raining here all day today, too. Hope the competition goes well!
SuperCecilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:43 PM   #23  

Happy Soggy Friday Everyone!

Went to the Festival and will go to Great Adventure on the 12th instead. Oy vey, DC on the 11th and Great Adventure on the 12th....Cranky kids and cranky me.

Slightly high OP for the day and 65 minutes of wfp.

The scale moved again, it's a miracle! 173.0. We'll see about tomorrow.

Happy Saturday!
Old 06-08-2013, 01:08 AM   #24  
One pound at a time....

S/C/G: 189/155/139

Height: 5'1

Default Long week is now behind me!!

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been away for a few days! The computer orientation started this week and I have been slam packed!

Katie- Yay the scale moved..and moved again!!

Hoopty Safe travels!! Check in when you can!

SuperCecilia- Great job looking at all victories, not just scale ones!! No matter what the numbers are if you feel better and are happier that counts for a lot!! Now it's almost like NEW CLOTHES!

GettingFit- That stinks about your computer!!

Ok, I have had an awesome OP week!! I had lots of salads and everything! Yum! I was working M-F at the new job and have learned so much! I am so excited to go on the floor next week!!

Weigh in was yesterday and I got to sign the 30 pounds lost board!!!! So total weight lost is: 30.5!! The center did measurements again (last ones done was May 3rd) and I lost 8.5 inches in a month!! Total inches lost is: 39.25!!! I also completed my scheduled runs with C25K, even going before work 2 days this week! Go me!

It has really been a great week

= 5 pounds lost

junebug37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:07 AM   #25  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all having a great weekend. I've not been able to post because my laptop crashed & I can't post from work. My week hasn't been the greast but I am re-grouping today. So far its been a good day. I am reminding myself of the reasons I want/need to lose weight. I hope you all have a great Saturday.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:58 PM   #26  
Breathing.

Big Hello from Germany!

We got here safely, though our first flight was delayed by about an hour due to the storm on the east coast. We transferred in London and are now home, all safe and sound However, our 3 suitcases are still in London because of that delay!!! Arrghhh, I'm so mad! Hopefully they will deliver them tonight, we need our stuff

I am so beyond tired. DH is OUT and probably will be for another couple of hours.
Don't even get me started on my eating. My plan is to get settled first, take care of everything important and then I'll go back to being fully OP with both food and exercise.
My Mom and I went grocery shopping before and I am pleasantly surprised at how affordable certain foods are over here. I got a whole container of blueberries for only 1.29€! Cottage Cheese is only 0.69€! But the best of all - I can finally drink tap water again, yaayyyy!

Congrats to all of you for dropping some pounds! I hope I can join you soon!
Old 06-08-2013, 03:49 PM   #27  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hoopty - I'm glad you made it safely back go Germany. I hope you're all settled in very soon.

I'm having a good day so far. Eating has been good and I've been drinking lots of water today. I finally got my laptop running again. It took me almost 4 hours to restore it I'm just happy that I got it working and won't have to pay a technician. Thankfully I keep all my discs so I could restore all my software.

Junebug - I'm glad you've had a great week. I hope next Saturday I'll be saying the same thing Keep up the great work.

Hi Kaitie & Cecilia - I hope you ladies are having a great Saturday.
Old 06-08-2013, 10:50 PM   #28  

Good Evening Everyone--well, good early morning to you Hoopty!

OP for the day and did 90 minutes of wfp. Hallelujah the scale moved again. I hope it keeps on moving! I officially changed my goal date. There's no way that I can lose 12.8 pounds by June 30. So, I'm going for July 20th. It'll be ok. As long as it keeps coming off I should be happy.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday, the rain finally let up here in Jersey--seriously, there was just something depressing about yesterday's storm. I can't put my finger on it but other people said that it was a sad rain too. Weird. Anyway, time for bed! Night!
Old 06-09-2013, 03:58 AM   #29  
Determined!

S/C/G: 84.3kg/ticker/65kg

Height: 5'4"/164cm

This thread sounds like it could be just what I need if I can join in too!?

I really need some motivation to stay OP!!!! My lack of willpower is pathetic right now. My official Day 1 is tomorrow so I'm going to need both willpower and motivation!!
lilmisschattabox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:46 AM   #30  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning everyone,

lilmisschattabox- to the thread. You can do it!!! Just take it one day at a time and check in as often as you can.

Kaitie - I'm glad the rain stopped for you and great job on having such a great OP Saturday!

I finally had a good OP day yesterday. I ate good, drank lots of water and did some yard work for exercise. So far today is going good and I got out and did an early 2 mile walk. I'm feeling really strong.

Today's journal
B: Rasin Bran, skim milk, coffee
L: SmartOne, 1 pc Dove dk choc
D: Tuna on light wheat toast, tomato, WW snack bar
S: WW Popped Chips, watermelon
Exercise: Walked 2 miles