Old 11-18-2012, 09:58 PM   #91  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

Hi Sarge, I'm new! And it's still Sunday here. I promise to lose three, no four, how about FIVE pounds next week! I know it's Thanksgiving, but I'm just getting started and I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!

If I do not meet my goal, I will relinquish the remote control to my husband so he can watch football for an entire week!
SeeMyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:58 PM   #92  

Height: 5'5"

Checking in for the week, and I lost another 1.5 lbs! I am so super stoked. I got in 4 runs so far this week, heading out the door in a minute to make it 5. Next week I pledge .5 lbs, because stuffing or no stuffing I still want to give myself a little incentive to eat well. I'm also challenging myself to get in 2 runs and 3 days of WT (easier to schedule).

Peanutt, I know exactly why I regained weight. I had a bunch of major life changes all at once and was relying too much on exercise to burn calories to lose and maintain my weight, which doesn't work when you're injured or busy and taper down your activity. I'm trying to find balance now. Those of you who have maintained so well are very inspirational to me, because I know that's the hardest part.

Also, I always knew Jillian would be back. Super excited for the next season.
JoyfulVegGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:03 AM   #93  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Pledges for past week: -13 platoon goal // -6.5 so far

Re-enlisted Rated = -2 // -1.2
Re-enlisted VickieL = -3

K3 = -1 // sick bay
Sarge = -1 // -1
Rainbow = -1 // -1.4 (GREAT JOB RAINBOW!!!)
Kris = -2 // -1
K2 = -1
Jrk = -1 // -.4 (so far...)
Joyful = -1 // -1.5

Maintainers thru the holidays:
Anon
MM

-----------------------
Pledges week ending 11/25
Newbie Pvt. See = -5

Sarge = -0- (gobble...gobble)
Rated = -1.5
Rainbow = -1
Joyful = -.5
Kris = -2
jrk = -1
sind= -1

Maintainers/On furlough for awhile:
K3
MM
Anon

Welcome Pvt. SeeMyFeet! Great username and even better goal for the week! Impressive goal, -5 during Thanksgiving week?!?! Booyah!

K3 - Get better quick...miss your posts!

GET GOING PLATOON! WE'RE BETTER THAN ONLY MEETING HALF OUR GOAL!

Last edited by JayTee; 11-20-2012 at 07:43 AM.
JayTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:09 AM   #94  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

reporting in sir
will be on the road special assignment discovering covered bridges in ohio for the coming week...will feast on turkey but be very mindful or other holiday goodies reaching my tummy...
hiking and walking planned
see ya on sunday...when i return!!
rainbowsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:41 AM   #95  

S/C/G: 222/156.0/145

Height: 5'7''

Have a safe, wonderful trip and lovely Thanksgiving, Rainbow!!! We will miss you!
AnonymouslyYours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:02 AM   #96  
Feed Your Freedom

thanks anon you have a blessed thanksgiving as well!!!
cheers!
Old 11-19-2012, 11:59 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 165/132/125 or 115? not sure

Height: 5'4" (on a good-hair day!)

Hello to SMF - great name! Hope you are out of Sick Bay soon, K3LL3Y.

Hmm, I'm down as a Maintainer but I pledged 4 hours of cardio this week? Egad, that means you all think 4 hours during Turkey Week is maintaining? Yikes. Overachievers.
Mountain Mamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:07 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 277/252/170

Height: 5'7

I actually had to amend this post, because I just got back from a long, brisk walk and weighed myself again. And I was down an entire pound from the walk!! So 224.4 is my CW, which is actually a -1.4 pound loss this week! HOLY CRAP! My pledge this week is -1 pound. Not having classes and being able to put in a good amount of exercise every day should get me there this week! Thank you all for keeping me inspired when I get overly frustrated.

Last edited by jrkessle; 11-19-2012 at 01:38 PM.
jrkessle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:19 PM   #99  
Restarting AGAIN

S/C/G: 167/114/140/see ticker/105

Height: not quite 5'

I worked all day yesterday and forgot to post in here

If it's not too late:

Starting weight 117.3,
pledge for the week: lose 1 pound

...which seems pretty ambitious over Thanksgiving, but I can do it!
Sindaena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:42 PM   #100  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

Checking in SARge
Today's weigh-in. Minus 1.5.
3.5 to go.
Will not relinquish the remote control to the enemy! You can count on me, Sarge!
SeeMyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:41 AM   #101  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Pvt. SeeFeet - Love your spirit. You keep that remote and hide it Thanksgiving Day. Drive your husband crazy!

Sid -- Way to pledge this week...brave, brave privates all you who pledged to lose anything this week!

Jrk -- Good work! Ride that wave of success into next week as well. It's so much easier to keep going when that scale needle keeps moving in the right direction.

MM--No snub intended on your cardio pledge. When I started this thread (almost 2 years ago?) Sarge had all the time in the world to keep up with every post, keep track of every pledge (including no-drink weeks), run extra contests, work out 4 hours a day etc... Sadly, I just don't have that kind of time right now, but 4 hours of cardio is an awesome pledge!!!! Now go and make it 5 hours!

Rainbow -- As you know, you're one of Sarge's projects. Nothing will make him prouder than to see you march into One-der-land! Don't let Thanksgiving stop your hot streak!

Reso -- I know you're lurking...get back on the wagon man and let's kick those regained pounds to the curb! Believe me, I know how hard it is to find that fighting spirit again, but we can do it!

Anon, K3, K2, joyful, kris and all you other privates...keep working through the holiday, don't let any little setbacks completely derail you and enjoy your family time.

Happy Thanksgiving all. Off to the gym to work off what I'm gonna eat on Thursday.

Last edited by JayTee; 11-20-2012 at 07:42 AM.
JayTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:44 AM   #102  
Feed Your Freedom

and THIS is why we all love sarge!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SARGE YOU ARE AWESOME!!! SIR!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTee View Post
Pvt. SeeFeet - Love your spirit. You keep that remote and hide it Thanksgiving Day. Drive your husband crazy!

Sid -- Way to pledge this week...brave, brave privates all you who pledged to lose anything this week!

Jrk -- Good work! Ride that wave of success into next week as well. It's so much easier to keep going when that scale needle keeps moving in the right direction.

MM--No snub intended on your cardio pledge. When I started this thread (almost 2 years ago?) Sarge had all the time in the world to keep up with every post, keep track of every pledge (including no-drink weeks), run extra contests, work out 4 hours a day etc... Sadly, I just don't have that kind of time right now, but 4 hours of cardio is an awesome pledge!!!! Now go and make it 5 hours!

Rainbow -- As you know, you're one of Sarge's projects. Nothing will make him prouder than to see you march into One-der-land! Don't let Thanksgiving stop your hot streak!

Reso -- I know you're lurking...get back on the wagon man and let's kick those regained pounds to the curb! Believe me, I know how hard it is to find that fighting spirit again, but we can do it!

Anon, K3, K2, joyful, kris and all you other privates...keep working through the holiday, don't let any little setbacks completely derail you and enjoy your family time.

Happy Thanksgiving all. Off to the gym to work off what I'm gonna eat on Thursday.

Old 11-20-2012, 11:15 AM   #103  

S/C/G: 165/132/125 or 115? not sure

Height: 5'4" (on a good-hair day!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTee View Post

SO FUNNY!!!!!
Mountain Mamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:48 AM   #104  
Kandie Apple Sundae

S/C/G: 225/180/150

Height: 5 foot 2

I am alive and well. Not sure what is going on with my weight..it is bouncing alot. from 182 to 185 down to 181 and back to 182..I am going to just accept the no lose and pledge 1 for next week and get through this.
Ksquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:54 AM   #105  

S/C/G: 222/156.0/145

Height: 5'7''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksquared View Post
I am alive and well. Not sure what is going on with my weight..it is bouncing alot. from 182 to 185 down to 181 and back to 182..I am going to just accept the no lose and pledge 1 for next week and get through this.
How often do you weigh yourself? I weigh myself daily (sorry, Sarge, but I'm strong enough emotionally to handle it!) and average my weigh-ins to figure out my weight for that week. It has helped me a lot, as there is far less variance in a moving average than in single data points.
AnonymouslyYours is offline   Reply With Quote