Old 03-04-2012, 08:38 AM   #31  
~Kim~

Good morning everyone. Weighin day and I am only down .4 I really need to start getting my head back into this. I'm doing much better with exercise but I've been lax on my eating. Indulging a little too much. I think it might do me some good to look for some new meals to eat. I think I'm kind of getting bored with my healthy options and that's causing me to get off track easier.

I've been half-assing things for too long now and I really need to get back on track for real.

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend.
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:16 AM   #32  
SanityNow

Good morning everybody
I love Sundays - time to recommit (no more 'half-assing' it as Kim said). My 3 positives are: (1) I know what I need to do to get this done; (2) I have this entire day to make good choices for myself; (3) Coffee came out really good today.
Have a great day everyone.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:05 AM   #33  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning ladies,

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday Is anyone else having trouble posting? It's so frustrating. Im tempting to post this one through Quick Reply.

Workin - It's so nice to see your post and just jump right in with your posts. This place is great for accountability. I have struggled the past 2 weeks but it's this site that has helped me get back on track. I hope your weekend went well and you were able to stay on track.

Mandy - I hope your double date went well.

Kim - I'm with you on getting my head back into this. I feel so much better when I'm 100% OP. I am determined to have a 100% OP day today. I've planned everything out for day so it should be good.

Penguin, Bunneh & SanityNow - I hope you all are having a great day!

My Journal for today:
B: banana, coffee w/SF creamer
L: Turkey sandwich, 100 Cal YoCrunch Yogurt
S: Popcorn, orange, peanuts
D: Salmon, roasted asparagas, roasted potatoes, Weight Watchers Fudge Bar
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:18 AM   #34  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Ah! I forgot to check-in yesterday.

I was very tired yesterday but I still got half an hour of step aerobics in and stayed within my calories (though I was having fantasies of pizza and bread sticks at night ).

My aunt is flying in on Wednesday so we're probably going out to dinner with her before we drive her up to her daughter's (she lives about an hour away from us and the airport). Need to plan that and figure out calories.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:22 PM   #35  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

hey ladies!

i have not had a very on plan weekend, i confess. if you judge my weekend by the food i ate, then it was awful.

but other than that, i had lots of fun with friends and my husband. i have not socialized much since moving here because i don't know many people, but we went to the cook out on friday night, went out to dinner last night with friends, went to church this morning, and had a friend over for dinner tonight. i got some much needed play time in, and i feel much better, mentally, for it.

back to business tomorrow, in a much better frame of mind.

Last edited by konfyoozed; 03-04-2012 at 07:23 PM.
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:05 PM   #36  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

We had a nice time with my parents; Hubby and Dad did that male bonding thing {involving computers and cars} while Mom and I took a walk around the neighborhood.

I found Leslie Sansone's new 5 Day workout at Target for $13. Its not supposed to be released until the end of March.

Mandy, sounds like you had a great weekend!

Olivia, pizza! Yum!

SanityNow, cute cat in your avatar! Since Hubby started having stomach issues we switched to a 'low acid' coffee, which I think tastes a lot better so I'm enjoying the coffee more.

Gettin, I switched to Firefox so 3FC would work better but some days it works better on IE. I can't explain it.

Kim, I like how you put it, that you were bored with healthy options so went off track. I feel the same way.

Last edited by patchworkpenguin; 03-04-2012 at 09:30 PM.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:56 AM   #37  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning ladies,

Mandy - I'm glad you enjoyed hanging out with friends over the weekend. I know you'll get right back on track with your eating today.

Penguin - Nice that you were able to find the new WATP workouts. Have fund doing them. Yep I also downloaded Firefox but it doesn't make a difference. It's like when I write a post, I don't know whether or not it's going to work. So frustrating.

TheBunneh - Great job on getting your workouts in. Enjoy your dinner with your Aunt.

I finally had a great OP day yesterday and I'm aiming for another one today. My clothes aren't feeling as loose as they were and I don't like that. I also brought my workout clothes with me so I can go to Stone Mountain to walk after work.

I hope everyone has a great OP Monday
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:04 AM   #38  

Nothing exciting to report yet. I got a migraine last night {or at least a bad headache} so I slept later this morning and didn't start the bread process. I need a bread break anyway. The son of one of Hubby's friends is in school to be a gunsmith, he told Hubby that if he ever needed anything done he would 'work for my homemade bread'. Hey, I always appreciate the barter system!

Laundry and cardio for later.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:28 AM   #39  
threenorns

march 1st i started the VLCD.

basically, 750cal/day plus unlimited salad, beef consommé, cabbage, cauliflower, that kinda thing. i have to weigh in weekly at the dietitian's or the dr's office (same clinic) and i have to have my blood pressure and blood levels checked every 2 to 4 wks (depending on results).

so far, using sparkpeople's nutrition tracker, i've been good. i fell off twice, but since the first time was popcorn (home popped, not the micro stuff, and most of the butter ended up coagulated in the bottom of the bowl as it always does) and the second time was cocoa-cinnamon meringues (recipe: 4 egg whites, 1/2c sugar, 3tbsp cocoa powder, 1tbsp cinnamon, made 48 and i had 8 of them at 17cal per), i'm not too worried about it.

every day, i walk the dog twice (about an hour, total) plus i have to work with him for his trick training - it's only 5-10min at a time, 4-6x/day if he's in the mood, but it's pretty active. right now, i'm teaching him to stand up on his hind legs (new trick) while we cement leg-weaves and getting a juice box from the fridge. i want to work up to having him vault off my back and the next trick will be to jump up onto my shoulders - he's 70lbs so this will be interesting (but those tricks really do look spectacular!).

Last edited by threenorns; 03-05-2012 at 11:29 AM.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:13 PM   #40  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

today is back to business as usual. with the exception of hubby not going to classes or chapel. he is, however, spending some time in the library each day to get ahead of his written homework for the upcoming weeks. when he scoots out to the library today i'm gonna take over his PS3 and get some cardio in. leslie is on deck!

hope everyone is having a great day today!
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 04:34 PM   #41  

I did 3 miles from Leslie's Ultimate 5 Day; Red, Green, and Purple miles {named according to the backgrounders shirt color}, abs and stretch ~ 50min. Nothing revolutionary here but I thought it was fun, Leslie fans will be happy. I don't usually pay a lot of attention to the music but I thought it was all new {was that Barry White in the green mile?}. New to me moves were grapevine with a kickback, arms 'up, side, DOWN, and side', and the 'mambo combo' {front, back, side, back}. No jogging in those 3 miles, but the green mile started out in a grapvine after a few walks to catch the beat. I was surprised there was no cooldown before we hit the floor for the abs {my HR was 130}, but the CD played after the stretch?? Abs wasn't very hard {to me} we did bent knee lifts, crunches, half a Pilates hundred, and some bike, I thought it could have been longer. The stretch is preformed on the back, I wasn't thrilled with this one either, 'hug the knee' both sides, lay bent knees to each side, arms overhead with feet flexed, arms out to side than raised over chest, back to hug/knee, then to straight leg for hamstrings, flex foot.

The guys next door are moving stuff out of the backyard from his resale business, so Aprils been barking all day.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:01 PM   #42  
Joie de Vivre!!

Checking in.

I did well on calories today, and got in an hour of exercise. I'm doing a little better with the negative thoughts too. Though I am feeling kind of discouraged by the scale. It's really frustrating when I've been doing well but my weight goes up...
Old 03-05-2012, 09:36 PM   #43  
Joie de Vivre!!

Well, I have to amend that now, since I ate the cinnamon bun my husband brought home from work. So off plan on food today.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:28 AM   #44  
~Kim~

It looks like everyone is having a good week so far.

So I decided to help myself stay more accountable and make sure I visit the thread everyday, I'm going to start posting my meals here daily. I also decided I'm going to loosen up on my carb intake a little. I usually try to keep my net carbs below 100g a day, but if I allow myself more than maybe it will help with diet boredom because I'll have more options. I think I'll still try to keep it under 150g per day though. I also decided to try to incorporate some instant meals back in my diet. I'm just really tired at the end of the day and don't feel like cooking, if I have some smart ones or lean cuisines in my freezer it will be a lot better to grab one of those instead of fast food or unhealthier quick options from the grocery, which is what I have been doing a lot. I'll also list my exercise for the day.

So Today's plan:

Breakfast ~ Strawberry protein smoothie, banana
Lunch ~ Tuna & herb celery salad, apple, cocoa almonds
Dinner ~ Smart Ones Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
Snacks ~ Peach protein smoothie, pistachios
1228 Calories, 44g fat, 115 carbs, 76g protein

Exercise ~ Strength circuit.

Last edited by TooManyDimples; 03-06-2012 at 06:30 AM.
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:44 AM   #45  

Cleaning house this AM. Cardio for later.

Kim, oooo, tell me more about cocoa almonds!

Olivia, keep at it. Eventually your hard work will pay off!