Old 03-08-2012, 10:01 PM   #61  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Quick checking in. Stayed on plan at dinner with my Aunt. Looking forward to a good day tomorrow. =)
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:16 PM   #62  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

I never did yesterday's workout. I hit the couch and didn't move until Hubby got home, LOL. I might have been better off doing it however I woke up today with a hurting back, not sure if it was Wed's deadlifts or sleeping on it wrong. I took something for it and took another nap, but I feel better now.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:23 PM   #63  

66* here. Its supposed to rain all next week also! Don't forget to turn those clocks forward tonight!

Yesterday, I did 50min of cardio. Hubby and I got a bunch of errands done today, but left time to take April for a walk this afternoon, so we get to do the rest of the errands tomorrow after church.
Old 03-11-2012, 11:19 PM   #64  
Joie de Vivre!!

This week crashed and burned...

I had some good days, but some very bad days. I've done great on exercise, I'm surprising myself with it. I can't say the same for food.

I feel like I don't deserve to stay in the group after messing up so much this week. And right in the beginning of the month, too...
Old 03-12-2012, 01:46 AM   #65  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

olivia - we all mess up sometimes, and that's why you're part of a group. so when you fall down we can help you back up! our goal here is not only to stay on plan ourselves, but keep each other motivated to do the same and to help each other get back on track if we stray. nobody's perfect, don't beat yourself up! you are doing great with your exercise, focus on that positive and move forward.
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:21 AM   #66  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning ladies,

Just a quick drive by but will come back later for personals.

Just wanted to check in as I didn't over the weekend because I was soooo busy. I did so so with eating but I did walk on Saturday.

Have a great day and I'll be back to post later
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:36 AM   #67  
Joie de Vivre!!

Thank you... Instead of continuing to feel bad about this past week I'm going to try to parcel it and see if I can pinpoint exactly why it went so bad. I tend to feel like looking for reasons as to why I mess up is simply making excuses. But it's not justifying bad choices, it's helping me to recognize my weak points so I can figure out how to change things.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:37 PM   #68  

This morning has been busy, why is it that everything seems to land on one or two days a week? So I started bread and laundry this morning. Washed all the veggies we bought at the store last night. Made red roasted pepper and garlic hummus for lunch {looked like something out of a horror flick but tasted good}, I sent a picture to Hubby at work, he wasn't impressed. I decided to try making onion and olive bread today so I had to cook an onion, get that chopped and cooled, then roll out the dough. Hubby doesn't like olives so I only made one loaf of olive bread and two with onions. I'm not really sure how its going to work overall. Then between loads/folding I did miles 1,2,3 from Leslie's 5RBM. Now that this post is all about food...

Olivia, we all have bad days! Just keep swimming...
Old 03-14-2012, 10:06 AM   #69  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning ladies,

Well it's been a rough month for me but I have decided that I am rejoining Weight Watchers here at work today. I don't know what happened but I got off track with my eating and it has been AWFUL!!! I'll have a few good days and think I'm back on track but then the weekend comes and I lose it again and again. It's been an ugly vicious cycle. I am slowly gaining back more and more weight each week and I want it to stop. I have such an unhealthy relationship with food. I know that I also need to cut sugar out of my diet in order for me to be able to stick to my plan. My sister started WW 2 weeks ago and she encouraged me to go back. I was trying to do WW online but it's not working as I need the weekly weigh in accountability. So, as of today, I'll be back 100% OP.

Bunneh - I hope you were able to pull it together and stay on track this week. It's so hard but we have to keep on fighting.

Penguin - I hope you're having a good week

I hope everyone else is hanging in there.

I am also re-committing to posting every day for the rest of March.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:19 AM   #70  

I did 50min of cardio yesterday. Its warmed up around here, Hubby made sure the AC is working; its supposed to be in the 80s all week. My purple iris are blooming already! This is spring break for Bible study but my parents are taking me to Olive Garden for lunch. Cardio/LB planned for later. Now that its spring I'm looking around at the house and yard and planning improvements or just plain spring cleaning.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:08 PM   #71  

confession time: TOM has had his way with me and dragged me off plan.

it's usually not so hard for me to stay on plan during TOM, but i get to combine this with allergy issues that make me feel miserable so it's just one huge whine fest and my hubby is probably sick of me. BLAH. one more day of TOM and some allergy meds, and hopefully i can get back to being ME.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:38 AM   #72  

Our electricity was off for several hours tonight. I went to bed early but now I'm up with a headache and can't sleep. Always something. At least the power came back on!

I did about 25min of kickboxing, I followed this with 25min of an active stretching DVD which started with a kick series {which I had just ended with on the kicboxing dvd} then we went into lunges, then arms.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:10 PM   #73  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hello ladies,

Penguin - I'm glad you got your power back and I hope you're feeling better today.

Mandy - Is today going better? I hope so.

I am doing good today but it's really hard. Since I re-started Weight Watchers yesterday it's helping me to try harder to stick to my plan. I just want to have a good first W/I next Wed. I know it will take a few days for me to get back in the swing of things. Today I have an awful headache and I know it's because my body wants sugar. I refuse to give in though.

I hope everyone else is having a great day!
Old 03-15-2012, 03:06 PM   #74  

yes, much better. thank you hopefully we can get back to the gym today. i still couldn't breathe easily last night so we didn't go.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:40 PM   #75  

This is my 3rd day on little sleep; I don't want to sleep too late or take naps because that always seems to make it worse but I'm dragging my tailfeathers today.

I started spring cleaning with the kitchen. I bought some new enamel/cast iron pans to replace/add to some of my other pans so I'm trying to rearrange to make room in my tiny kitchen so I don't have to get rid of anything, basically, everything {pots, pans and bakeware} has to fit in one double bottom cabinet and one half cabinet. I'm pulling everything out of the cabinets, cleaning, then trying tp replace everything. I have a lot of stuff stacked plus space saving shelves. I don't like stacking because its harder on the pans even with something padded between and it makes it harder to get to something. while I'm letting the cabinets dry I'm watching old Iron Chef America episodes.

Last edited by patchworkpenguin; 03-15-2012 at 03:40 PM.