Old 09-16-2011, 10:37 AM   #274  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

sending motivation.....
Old 09-16-2011, 10:56 AM   #275  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Reso - I hear you. I've been lax with the food this past 10 days or so. I think this week's weigh in is going to be not what I want but what I have earned. Kick in the *** coming my way.

Got up extra early (Jeanettey x2?)and let my running p set the pace this morning. Only held her back maybe 3 times. 7.5 miles by 6:30 am Whooooo.
Old 09-16-2011, 11:02 AM   #276  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

YAY!!! New page and all that motivation that came with it!!!!!

Too funny that many of us are fighting our bodies going into winter "hibernation" mode. Black Ops will carry us to the holidays!!!!!

Sarge fought the voices in his head and finished workout for day, like Chick said... "come h*ll or high water..." DO IT!
Old 09-16-2011, 12:14 PM   #277  
Bonettey

S/C/G: 384/375/150

Height: 5' 11"

Jeanettey's Mid-Week challenge

Surprise Early morning Reveille

the following platoon members earned the

wake up and work out award

Sarge, Celrae, MadamB, Rainbow, Tate, Sarati, Fitgirl,

Ennay, Envelope, Ksquared, Sewwhat and Me

Let me know if I missed anyone. Thank you for participating!!!

Old 09-16-2011, 12:27 PM   #278  
Bonettey

S/C/G: 384/375/150

Height: 5' 11"

Sarge - I am really glad you are participating in the black Ops challenge too.

Like you, I'm always watching.

We all got your back, as you have ours!

Rainbow - Thank you for posting all the motivational posters!

Thank you all again for the support about my injury. I'm working through it and your support means the world to me as I get my attitude in check. I am doing much better today mentaly.

Last edited by Jeanettey; 09-16-2011 at 12:30 PM.
Old 09-16-2011, 01:51 PM   #279  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

hahaha love those posters rainbow!!!

Hey I have an NSV for ya'll Ive had this shirt forever, its black and says happy halloween 2009 (random old shirt a friend gave me) It's an xl, For ****s n giggles I tried it on yest. Thinking nah...didnt fit 2 weeks ago, won't now. Suprisingly...it did. So I wore it to bed last night LOL. I don't know if other xl's will fit but it was nice to know this one will!

Last edited by SMSDREAMER2007; 09-16-2011 at 01:51 PM.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:00 PM   #280  

Height: 5'5"

Anyone else keep getting database errors while trying to load this thread? Weird.

I feel so behind, it's hard to catch up with this thread sometimes if I miss a day. I finished the early morning workout of horrors challenge yesterday. I woke up at 7 on Thursday (early for me) and went hiking with a friend. We went at a slower pace because it was incredibly steep and I was supposed to be resting for my long run, but I got in a good 2 hours of identifying plants in the woods, so I'm happy.

I also woke up at 6 this morning (6!!) for my long run. While it was pretty rough (my running buddy is struggling with an injury and then TRIPPED during the first mile) it was a perfect day for running, and we finished all 20 miles. I actually switched from sports drinks to coconut water and I think it helped me a lot. I felt pretty good towards the end, just sore. Now I just have to deal with taper madness. Ugh. Think I'm about to go on a fresh fruits and veggies kick.

I have that 5k on Sunday too, and while I was thinking of walking it to recover (we have a walking team or a running team) I think I'm gonna give running it (sloooowly) a shot. One of my good friends is running it as their first 5k, so I don't want to miss that.

K2, I know I'm late to the party, but you really look amazing and happy! Love the pics.

peanutt, haha, crap in a pan sounds delightful. In fact, I think I only know how to make crap in a pan. Who needs recipes?

Oh Jeanettey, noooooo. So sorry to hear about your injury. Tendons are not something to mess with. Make sure you rehab those suckers so you can be back on your feet pain-free. Ice companies should pay me because I'm always talking about icing stuff, but it really works. Glad you're feeling a bit more positive today

Chesh, I loooove yoga ball desk chairs. They're great if you spend a lot of time at a desk/computer. Just don't read one of MsB's posts, start laughing and fall off (or maybe I'm just a clutz).

josey, I think the shorter days make it easier to want to overindulge as well. There are lots of healthy fall/winter foods too, I just think that people like an excuse to indulge. I'm getting excited for soup/stew season though! My crockpot is gonna be busy.

rainbow, I want to put that picture of Bob on my fridge!

Dreamer, yay for smaller clothes, and I'm loving your new avatar.

Ok, I'm going to go make dinner and relax a bit. Ya'll have got me thinking about crap in a pan Zucchini. Yum.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:25 PM   #281  
One man would not fall...

S/C/G: 400/223/190

Height: 5' 10"

OK not that i'm glad others are having the winter blues but it's nice to know that it is somewhat normalish.

Today has been decent so far, i have made plans to resume eating better also, i believe this is part of the problem as well, lazy meals, just eating quick foods instead of deliberately making the time to prepare healthier and more fullfilling foods, with that said i pulled out a turkey from the freezer this morning and threw it in the sink before i left for work, just finished making the stuffing and putting it in the oven, had a small snack, a couple of tiny pieces of onion bread, crusts ( made a fresh loaf last night for my stuffing ) toasted with peanut butter and some fresh coffee, infinately better than my horrible snacking lately.

Now time to head out for my walk, when i get home it's dishes and then house work and weights with a smaller bite to eat late to satiate me, currently at around 1600 cals so if i can stay around 2800 or lower today i will have returned to a more appropriate ideal. One day at a time.

Gotta go, might pop by later to see whats up.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:38 PM   #282  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

hehe thanks joyful!
Old 09-16-2011, 09:08 PM   #283  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Chesh....the only warning I am going to give you about yoga ball desk chairs is if you work in an office.....be careful. If you fart on a yoga ball it is REALLY LOUD.
Old 09-16-2011, 11:11 PM   #284  
gecko girl

S/C/G: 306/288.8/150

Height: 5' 5.5"

Ennay, that was funny!

Rainbow, thanks for all the motivational posters!

Today I enjoyed walking before work outside on green grass, shaded walk ways, with beautiful tree's and sunshine. So much better than the treadmill. I actually walked about a mile and a half and barely got winded. Really goes to show that walking everyday has increased my lung capacity!

Looking forward to Sundays way in and starting the challenge.
Old 09-16-2011, 11:34 PM   #285  
Getting my life back

S/C/G: 192.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'

Schools killing me..........
I need to get back to working out! I mean, walking is great, but I need to go back to working OUT!
><
And using fit day as well as this site...

I'm sorry I neglect everything (I wonder how much points I haven't logged on fitocracy because I just didn't make the time...)
I want to see what my weigh in is on Sunday, if it drops, at least I know that my attempts at dieting and my forced walks are doing something, if it stays constant, I need to wake up earlier to go to the gym... and some how use fitocracy when I don't really get the chance to update that often...
Closed Thread