Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2011, 01:34 PM   #301  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTee View Post

P.S. Anon--That spreadsheet is so awesome. I LOVE THAT YOU ADDED THE BLACK OPS TAB!!!!
ANON: i agree...with sarge...love the new BLACK OPS add..here are a few cadets that i noticed were not there...

BabyBudget
Celrae
K3LL3Y
KittyKat1465
SmsDreamer2007
and of course
SARGE JAYTEE!!!

i tried to add them but do not know how sorry!!

anyone else???? check the black ops page and lets make sure we don't miss anyone
Old 09-17-2011, 01:35 PM   #302  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarati View Post
It's a Sarge's Bootcamp Butterburn-o-rama
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
forgot to say...sarati i love this!!
Old 09-17-2011, 03:01 PM   #303  
Bonettey

S/C/G: 384/375/150

Height: 5' 11"

happy saturday all,

Doing much better today. My attitude is greatly improved and so is my mobility. I got in this state of mind of thinking I couldn't do anything and then my sister said something about doing exercises that don't require standing. Well duh!!! I was so busy feeling sorry for myself I didn't think about push ups, crunches, etc..............

like I said, DUH!!!

looking forward to tomorrows weigh in and the Bl challenges starting. I am actually doing 3. The BL thread, black ops and my friend, sister and me are doing another one.

Talk about motivation. Well time to hobble in the other room and do some crunches.

Later Losers
Old 09-17-2011, 03:24 PM   #304  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

dont worry sarge, my screaming nephew woke me up pretty early this AM lol.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:09 PM   #305  
Living the Life

Hey Platoon,

The food talk is yummy. I know I am trying to add more veggies in my meals. The husband and I are doing better. Before we could go a whole meals without veggies, but now we always add something.

I got in 13 mile run this morning. Great weather, good run. This is the mid-point for me. I am going to start pushing into the higher miles now. Time to buckle down and stay with the plan. I need to add in more stretching and my hip/leg exercises to protect my IT Band. I do not want it to get all in a funk again.

Sarati - Great job getting out on the trails for your walk, nothing like some good outside air. Walking outside on a trail is going to be more of a challenge then the treadmill because yo7 have rocks, dips, hills, weather and everything else to deal with, without this tread moving under you to help you along. If you don't already, setting your treadmill incline to 2 at least makes it a little more compatible with outside walking and gives you a little more to work with. Good luck with all your challenges!

Sarge- add me to black ops, I cannot stay away. I was not going to join since I do not have much left and it is going very slow....but who cares about that. The challenge calls to me and I will answer the call.

Ennay - Good to know about the ball and farts. Does it make me unlady like that I want to try it out though. LOL

Keep at it troops!

Last edited by Cheshirecat; 09-17-2011 at 05:11 PM.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:40 PM   #306  

S/C/G: 250/192/140

Height: 5' 6"

I'd like to join the Black Ops, if it is still possible.

I'm having a challenge with the onset of Fall. Sounds like some others are as well. I've been struggling the last couple of weeks: Lack of energy, hard to get up in the morning, lots of anxiety. Even though I live in California, I finally acknowledged a few years ago that I'm struggling with some degree of SAD. It is almost like someone throws a switch.

I'm glad to be a member of a team such as this to find support, because exercise and keeping busy helps to get us get through these things. My mismanagement of anxiety in general and this Fall/Winter thing has been my root cause of my life long battle with weight gain. When I was younger, the Fall/Winter gain never exceeded 10-15 pounds. I perked up in the Spring and lost the weight and was bikini ready by beach weather. As I have gotten older, I've struggled with giving up for years at a time - hence my current weight. NOW, I AM COMMITTED TO WORK THROUGH THESE THINGS AND GAIN AND KEEP CONTROL.

I started to go outdoors for at least a portion of my lunchtime walking at work - to get some sunshine. It had been rather warm and I've mostly been doing my lunchtime walks inside - around the perimeter aisles of a large building at work. It has cooled off enough to do some walking outside at lunchtime without becoming a smelly mess when I get back to my office.

SORRY, DON'T WANT TO WINE!

Better get my rear in gear and get moving. Have a good weigh in & weekend everyone.
Munchey

Last edited by munchey; 09-17-2011 at 05:43 PM.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:18 PM   #307  

S/C/G: 179/ticker/135

Would like to be a Black Ops member. Also on Red Team.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:10 AM   #308  
gecko girl

S/C/G: 306/288.8/150

Height: 5' 5.5"

I'm ready to move it, move it!

Good luck Black Ops Team! Give it all ya got!
Old 09-18-2011, 12:50 AM   #309  
gecko girl

S/C/G: 306/288.8/150

Height: 5' 5.5"

Default Troops Ready!

Army troop ready for challenge.jpg

Sarge, troops are mustered and ready for action. Awaiting your orders sir!

See ya all in the morning for muster and weigh in!
Old 09-18-2011, 02:15 AM   #310  
Kandie Apple Sundae

S/C/G: 225/180/150

Height: 5 foot 2

I had a heck of a rest day!
Shoveled a ton of sand out of the truck
Cleaned up my Mothers yard
Cleaned out the truck
Picked up 40 boards for the deck and 11 boards for the flat bed trailer.
Painted the rest of my son's room
Moved in two dressers, two book cases
Jogged down the driveway and back when we forgot something. (My Driveway is long too!)
So much for my rest day!

Tomorrow is Deck finishing time, dresser and Bookcase building and hopefully my sons room will be one even color and dry so we can move him in!

Tomorrow back to Jogging!

Monday I am walking one of my horses to my friends house to be a lawn Mower. (That's a good 4 miles) and since I am already half way there I will walk to work Monday too.

gotta go fold the clothes now!
Old 09-18-2011, 03:10 AM   #311  
A Whole New World

S/C/G: 172/ticker/122

Height: 5'4"

Hi Sarge, I'm new! I promise to lose 2 pounds next week!

SW: 161.2lb

I've done great the past week so hopefully my steadfast resolve will hold up. I look forward to taking part in your challenges.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:15 AM   #312  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hey hey everyone. Been a bit of a weird 2 weeks, sorry I've been AWOL. I've been updating the spreadsheet to stay accountable of my weight, and I usually have a 1 lb pledge each week so this week I lost 2 lbs!! Really happy with that.

The weather here is getting ridiculous to exercise in, so I'm starting the Insanity programme tomorrow and going to hit the gym for some 10k training. I hate running on the treadmill, so I figured I would revert back to the 10k training so I'm not running as much inside but still getting a mega workout with Insanity at the same time.

My eating has been slowly but surely getting on the way. I have good days and bad days - bad days are usually just not having the time to eat 5 times a day since I can be at work for a lot of it, but I'm making healthier choices all the time so that's a plus!

Been keeping up with you ladies on Fitocracy! Will start to reclaim my top 10 throne from tomorrow ;p. Ennay and Dharma you sneaky ninjas, you better watch out!
Old 09-18-2011, 06:41 AM   #313  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

BLACK OPS TEAM....IT'S ON!

Hope you enjoyed your last meals because the bus is leaving for the ranch. Get your weigh-ins posted, your duffels on the bus, and your heads screwed on right! Double time....hup, hup, hup hup hup...

Sarge will be back later this morning to start updating the pledge boards and all, and since today is the official BL start day I'll add any of those people who wanted to join the challenge. Hopefully Anon can add them to the spreadsheet as well, but if not, we'll make do.

Old 09-18-2011, 07:52 AM   #314  
Getting There!

S/C/G: 228/ticker/155

Height: 5'6"

I'm sick but I'm here. Sarge, I'm sorry for missing a week.

I'm back down 2.2./ I pledge 1lb for the week

I would have liked to do the black ops team but I understand if I missed the cut.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:15 AM   #315  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

I was hoping to have a little extra gone, but then it ended up being one of those days where most of my calories were gotten at night. At least it didn't cause a gain, so I'm happy with that.

Weigh in: 160.8, down 1 pound

Pledge for next week: 1 pound

Riestrella - Have you done Insanity before? I have it, but haven't done it yet. Right now I am on day 53 of P90X and trying to decide if I want to do Insanity afterward, do another round of P90X, or do some combo of them.
Closed Thread