Old 06-05-2011, 10:44 PM   #61  
lisa34t

S/C/G: 231/ticker/160-175

Height: 5"3

OMG, OMG

I MISSED YOU LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok , so school is over and I have my first full ime job ever and the transition has been a little hard on me, Im on the computer all day at work(websensed of course) and by time I get home , I dont want to touch a computer! MAY jus flew right by me, with school, and preparing for graduation.

AS far as my diet goes, I have not been wqrking out but my eating has been very decent I've been lingering between 210 -212lbs so , I havent gained any weight which is good. I really need to start back walk atleast 4 times a week to start the lbs coming off again.

I see some new faces! Im sure everyone is doing well
lisa34t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:02 AM   #62  
~Kim~

Hi ladies.. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

My weekend was nice, the week is starting out not so much though. I'm sick! My throat was a little sore yesterday, but when I woke up this morning it was full blown, sinuses are draining, aches all over. Not happy. I was planning on hitting exercise hard this week to make it a good one before we leave for vacation Friday, but that's not happening today. I just want to go back to bed. I might just do that this afternoon after I get my daughter on the bus. =P It's obviously made me grumpy.

I hope everyone else has a good day.
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:12 AM   #63  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Lisa!!! It's so great to see you again! Welcome back to the thread! I'm glad you were able to maintain throughout May.

Kim ~ I hope you feel better! It's no fun being sick.

Happy Monday, everyone...time for me to get back on track!
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:16 AM   #64  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning everyone,

Lisa - We missed you and I'm glad you were able to maintain your weight. Hopefully, you'll settle into your new routine soon.

Kim - I hope you feel better! Take it easy so that you'll be better before you go on vacation.

Emme - I'm with 'ya on getting back on track. I had a rough weekend - I just couldn't control the snacking. I ate way too many baked Cheetos (a whole bag between Fri-Sun) & too 100 cal cookies. I did exceptional with the working out and I think that's what prevented me from gaining weight. I want/need to lose and not maintain right now. This week I am going to work extra hard to make it to 216. This morning I was 219.

Have a great day everyone
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:21 AM   #65  
Stay Focused & Committed

Today's journal:

25 pts
35 bonus pts

B: bagal thin with a smear of light cream cheese (2pts) skim milk (2pts) coffee creamer (2pts)
L: Lean Gourmet Sante Fe Rice & Beans (6pts) Bryers YoCrunch yogurt (2pts) 100 Calorie Oreos (2pts)
Syster crackers (1pt) 100 cal almonds (2pts)
D: chicken (3pts) roasted asparagus (1pt) 100 cal cookies (2pts)
Exercise: Firm Calorie Killer

Last edited by GettinFit; 06-06-2011 at 08:05 PM.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:26 AM   #66  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

GettinFit ~ We should definitely do an OP weekend challenge this weekend. If I feel snacky or feel a bad craving coming on during the weekend, then I am going to hop on this thread and let you all know that way it will be my way of working through it!
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:28 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 230/219/150

Height: 5'7"

Exercise this weekend went well. Swam at the lake with the kids for an hour yesterday and 20 minutes of the bike Saturday. Calories were a little high. Our oldest daughter's 8th birthday was Sunday, so there was pizza and frozen yogurt at Yogurt Mountain. An improvement this week has been that I'm eating smaller amounts more often during the day and my snacks consist of nuts rather than swiss cake rolls

Mandy: I love your dress! You look so happy and beautiful
micheleahsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:04 PM   #68  
Stay Focused & Committed

Great job Michele. I hope you have another good week.

Emme - I think this will help me too. Whenever I feel the urge to over do it on the snacks, I'll come here to post.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:03 AM   #69  
There's no fear...

S/C/G: 235/Tracker/140

Height: 5'3"

So I have been out of the game for a little while recovering from a cold (a cold in the spring/summer - ick!), which means that I was absolutely not OP - a couple of days I ate way too much and couple days I barely ate but drank tons of water. I feel so much better now, and so I am back OP today!

Mandy - I'm late on a response but CONGRATULATIONS and thank you for sharing your wedding photo. Gorgeous!

I was just going over old posts - Congrats to EVERYONE for their successes!! I also see that there's a couple of you doing 30 Day Shred - I've done it and once I'm done with the Insanity Challenge I'm going to give that DVD another go. Jillian is CRAZY but gets great results!!
Tricia Fierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:05 AM   #70  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning ladies,

Tricia - Glad you're feeling better and are getting over your cold. I may join you on the 30 Day Shred challenge. I've had this DVD for about 2 years and have never taken it out of the shrink wrap. I have so many DVDs and just haven't gotten around to that one. Lately I've been stuck on the Firm.

I hope everyone else is having a great day so far.

I'm just trying to deal with this extreme heat down here in GA. It went from being cold to hot. Whatever happened to the spring temps???? I am going to try and keep my points really low today in hopes of forcing a woosh I am so ready to get below 218-219.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:12 AM   #71  
Stay Focused & Committed

Default Today's Journal

Tuesday's menu

25 pts avail
35 bonus pts avail
Pts used= 19

B: 1/2 C oatmeal with skim milk, apples & cranberries (4pts) coffee (1pt)
L: Grilled chicken (3pts) roasted asparagus (0pt) 100 Cal Oreo Crisps (2pts)
S: Bryers YoCrunch yogurt (2pts) 100 Cal almonds (2pts) pear (1pt) coffee (1pt)
D:English muffin cheese & veggie pizzas (2pts) small mango (1pt)
Exercise: Walk 3 miles at Stone Mtn.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:51 AM   #72  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hi Autumn Beauties! I failed a little bit at the May thread but I'm hoping to turn that around this month!

My end of May stats are as follows:
4 lbs lost
0.5 inches lost from Pudge
0.7 inches lost from Boobage

My Sunday weigh in/measure looks like this:Week 6 (5th June 2011)
Weight: 182 lbs ~ - 2 lbs (Total 6lbs lost)
Pudge: 42.3 inches - 0.2 inches (Total 0.7 inches lost)
Boobage: 42.8 inches ~ Same (Total 0.8 inches lost)

So in week 1 of June I'm already 2 lbs down! I'm 2 lbs away from my Mini Goal #2 of being on the BMI line of Obese/Overweight so I'm happy.

Hoping to lose 3 lbs from now until the end of June - which would mean I would break into the 170s!!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:50 AM   #73  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Hubby and I had a nice weekend. Best news is Hubby fixed the drain problem! We also bought a new printer/scanner. The old one worked fine but was just a printer, however the new computer thought the old printer was too old! Hubby spent what time we spent at home yesterday on the computer trying to hook it up and learn how to work it, we've never had a scanner before but I'm looking forwatd to that and being able to make copies at home. We did a lot of shopping and running around yesterday, including going to Lowe's twice for supplies for Hubby's next project, replacing the outside faucets; he's on a roll. He also cleaned out the condenser coils of the outside AC box and the AC works much better now. It was struggling before.

My varigated hostas are blooming, as are my yarrow and we have little grape sized tomatos! Bad news my butterfly bush died.

My eating has been up and down. Some days I'm good then the next I splurge more than I should. I guess I feel even if I eat on plan I'm not going to lose weight so why not splurge. Not a great attitude I'm just so tired of not losing lbs.

Tricia, hope you are feeling better.

Michelle, good job on your eating.

Mandy, you two look so happy! Thanks for posting.

Gettin, around here we like to joke that spring only lasts two weeks long and it rains the whole time so we don't notice it until its over.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:38 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 200 / 180? / 140

Height: 5'4"

Had a very long car drive yesterday (left at 5:45pm, arrived 2:45am), but it was enjoyable. We've been listening to a fascinating audiobook.

I'm going to try to be OP while out of town. I know my aunt (with whom we're staying) has been doing South Beach, so hopefully eating healthy won't be too much of an issue (though staying high protein might be difficult). I also am going to try to get my workouts in. I brought 30 Day Shred with me, and a bunch of resistance band workouts that I'm excited to try out for the first time today, but c25k? My aunt lives on a huge hill (no joke) and I'm not sure I'm ready for hill runs yet. We'll see.

Hope you're all well!
Ferumbras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:28 PM   #75  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

I did 53min of a cardio/weights intervals DVD.

Gettin, have you tried any of Tracie Long's solo DVDs? I did Staying Power today.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote