Old 06-13-2011, 10:42 PM   #121  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Mon 13
B= protein shake + banana, vit, iron
L= 2 De pudged Pigs In a Blanket, mustard {Hubby has recently given up fried foods due to high chol, so we found this recipe as a sub for pronto pups. Hubby isn't usually very concerned about his health, so giving up fried foods is a big step for him. They were surprisingly good.}, homemade sweet pot fries.
S= strawberry ice cream
S= handful seasoned crutons
D= 4 homemade chicken taquitos, sour cream, refried beans, baked Doritos
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:00 AM   #122  
Stay Focused & Committed

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning Beauties,

I hope everyone is having a good day so far. I'm determined to make it a good one too. Last night I had a few too many snacks and I didn't drink enough water yesterday so I need to change that today. So for I've had 24 ozs. I'm aiming for 84 ozs. I didn't workout either yesterday. I just wasn't feeling too good so I took it easy yesterday.

Penguin - Your lunch & dinner yesterday sounds so yummy!

My journal for today:

B: Bagel thin with a smear of lite cream cheese (2pts) 1/2 skim milk (1pt) coffee creamer (1pt)
S: banana (1pt) 100 cal popcorn (2pts) yocrunch yogurt (2pts) decaf coffee w/creamer (1pt)
L: Sandwich round w/Hilshire Farm Pastrami & mustard (4pts) cuke & tomatoes (0pts) 2 dark chocs (2pts)
D: Shrimp (1pt) asparagus (0pt)
Exercise: Firm - Total Body Time Crunch

Last edited by GettinFit; 06-14-2011 at 10:01 AM.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:01 AM   #123  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinFit View Post

Penguin - Your lunch & dinner yesterday sounds so yummy!
Those were both Hungry Girl recipes. She has a show on the Cooking Channel that I watched for the first time the other day. The episode was called Happy Hour http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/hung...our/index.html easy and good.

Latest news is Hubby's new job/promotion starts tomorrow.

bread, laundry and weights/cardio for today
Old 06-14-2011, 11:53 AM   #124  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Hi ladies! I hope everyone is doing well!

GettinFit ~ Nice goal with your water intake!
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:57 AM   #125  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

alright beauties...

i'm not gonna be able to hit my exercise goal this month due to whatever aggravation is making my ankle yell at me, doc says "elevate and alternate heat and ice, stay off of it as much as possible, and take these pills"... *sigh* he couldn't even tell me what was wrong. pretty sure he just gave me generic advice, but wearing the brace and putting the heat and ice on it seems to do a little bit towards helping it.

the good news though: i've been keeping my calories at the low end of my range because i can't exercise, AND, i've been getting my water in. more the last couple days than before due to a torrid affair with sodium over the weekend. (ham, ramen, wendy's, sausage, canned soup...), so even though i'm keeping my calories where they are supposed to be, i'm still showing a small gain over the last couple days. *sigh* water in, sodium out!
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:51 PM   #126  

I did almost 30min on the TM. My workout was cut a little short when April <---- tried to climb on with me at 5mph! Screaming, hugging, and petting later, she's fine, but I may never be the same!! I could just see anoother trip to the emergency vet in our future.

Tues 14
B= protein shake, banana, vit, iron
L= salad, homemade chicken salad, homemade potato salad
D= 2 slices PH veggie pizza with sausage
S= 2 slices warm homemade bread with butter. {I've been dreaming of that all week!}
E=41min weights + 30min TM
Old 06-15-2011, 10:21 AM   #127  
I am in control.

'Morning, ladies.

Mandy ~ I'm sorry to hear about your ankle! It's best to listen to the doc, I guess.

Penguin ~ Glad you and your pup are ok.

Happy Hump Day! Two more days until the weekend!
Old 06-15-2011, 10:37 AM   #128  

I need to sit down and figure some things out today. Hubby's days off have changed to Sat/Sun so that means my schedule changes too. Then there's my eating. I don't follow a specific plan or schedule so I feel like I floundering, but if I try to eat on a schedule I feel too regimented and half the time I change my mind anyway; food plan will say sandwich, but I want soup or whatever, but I feel I need more structure. Its hard to tell if your off plan if you don't have one to begin with.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:52 PM   #129  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hello ladies,

Happy Wednesday!

Penguin - I tend to need more structure too. I hope you can come up with a schedule that works for you.

Mandy - I hope your ankle is better today.

I need to regroup today. Last night I had my first binge in about 2 months. I don't know what happened I got started with the 100 cal treats and I just couldn't stop until I had consumed about 10!! I can't let that happen again. I felt soooo bad afterwards and the thought of all the sodium in my body made me sicker. It was very hard for me to put this in black and white but I know that in the long run, it will help me. Today is a new day and I have to fight the urge for junk food harder tonight. I really need to make sure I plan my dinners and stick to the plan. To make matters worst, I didn't workout yesterday but tonight, I'm definitely going to get out for a nice long walk. Because of my binge last night, I have exausted all my weekly bonus points so I need to be really strict with my eating for the rest of the week. I have also decided not to weigh myself until next Friday.

I hope everyone else is doing good today.

My plan today:

Points available 25
Bonus points - None

B: banana, coffee w/skim milk & creamer (4pts)
L: Sandwich w/sandwich round, Hilshire Farm pastrami, lf cheese & mustard (4pts) Yocrunch yogurt (2pts) 1 dk choc (1pt)
S: banana (1pt) YoCrunch bluberry (2pts)
D: Shrimp (2pts) Asparagus (0pts) WW Ice cream treat (4pts)
Exercise: walk 3 miles

Last edited by GettinFit; 06-15-2011 at 12:53 PM.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:20 PM   #130  
I am in control.

GettinFit ~ It happens to us all. The main thing is that today is a new day and you started fresh! We're here to cheer you along!!
Old 06-15-2011, 05:35 PM   #131  

Gettin, I'm with Emme. Put it behind you. Concentrate on today and your next choice.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:53 PM   #132  

Wed 15
B= almond milk {new to me} + vit
L= Panera's Fuji Apple salad
S= peach + cereal with almond milk
D= turkey sand with baked Doritos
S= cereal with 2% milk

No workout. I've been getting headaches every day this week but today's I couldn't shake or ignore. Nuts can sometimes cause migraines so I'm wondering if the almond milk is the cause of the headaches. But somehow I felt good enough to go yarn shopping; Michaels and Joanns both had sales!

I did get a new daily schedule worked out, I'm sure I'll have to tweak things a bit however. Not really sure what to do about the food plan. try again tomorrow.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:55 AM   #133  
I am in control.

Ah, WI is tomorrow for me! Let's see what happens! TOM is here, so that can cause pretty much anything to happen.

Have a great day, everyone!
Old 06-16-2011, 10:36 AM   #134  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning ladies,

Penguin - I hope the headache is gone away and I'm glad you got your schedule worked out. I enjoy knitting and crocheting but I never have the time anymore. It's been years since I've knitted anything but this past winter I crocheted a hat & scarf for me and a hat for my Dad. I find that it helps take your mind off food too.

Emme - I'm sending skinny vibes your way. Hopefully you'll have a good W/I tomorrow.

I did a little better yesterday with the snacks but I still had too many. Now I realize that I just can't have those things in the house even though they're individual servings. A couple weeks ago when I went to Sam's club, I bought 2 large boxes of 100 Cal snacks. One has baked Cheetos, SmartPop white cheddar popcorn and Sun Chips. The other has 100 Cal packs of Fudge Striped cookies, choc grahams & Cheeze It's. Sad to say, right now, I'm not able to handle them. Last week was okay but for some reason I'm having a problem with them. I'm thinking it's because last week I went to walk every evening but this week I didn't. I may just bring in what's left to work tomorrow just so I won't be tempted anymore.

I hope everyone has a great OP day.

Last edited by GettinFit; 06-16-2011 at 10:37 AM.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:39 AM   #135  
Stay Focused & Committed

Default Today's journal

Journal 6/16

B: coffee w/skim milk & creamer, banana
L: Taco salad
S: cherries, pear
D: Lean Gourmet Dinner, 2 Dk Chocs