Old 01-05-2011, 09:53 AM   #76  
Sea

S/C/G: 213/161.2/115

Height: 5'3"

Wow! You ladies are really kicking it on the exercise! What inspiration!
I got an early start today. I do so much better when I do. I really need to start getting moving early every morning. I completed 3 miles on the treadmill today. I also did a little bit with Gilad on FitTV this morning. I think I will start doing his workouts regularly. It looks to be a real workout for me, but no heavy impact to hurt my joints. That's what I've been looking for.

Sea's goals:

1. I would like to lose 8 pounds. I am currently 167.6 on 1 Jan. Emoticon will be posted here for each pound lost:
2. I plan on working out 18 Days this month. Numbers "1" through "18" will be written here for each completed workout day: 1,2,3
3. I need to remember to take my daily vitamins. I will put an emoticon for each day I remember to take them:
4. My tough workout of choice this month that I will be doing for at least 5 days straight is my old Jayne Kennedy workout.
5. I planned out my meals for the first 14 days! I will post the dates of those days I stay on menu here: Jan 1,2,3,4
Sea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:17 AM   #77  
Flab to Fab! is my goal

S/C/G: 357/356/160

Height: 64 inches

I agree with Sea...I have the most energy in the morning so going to workout early is the best thing for me to do.

Ashley's Goals:

1.) I'd like to lose 27lbs this month.
2.) I'm going to work out everyday
3.) I'm going to eat less and drink more water.
4.) The hardest thing for me to do is jog(I am 342lbs) so I will attempt to jog for 5 days straight.....and yes I will be taking many breaks lol Let's do it 2011!!
BadBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:45 AM   #78  
lisa34t

S/C/G: 231/ticker/160-175

Height: 5"3

GettinFit- Thanks for the info on Turbofire. The video on the homepage really got my excited. Athough, I live upstairs my neighbors would not like it if I did some of those moves…LOL… I am interested, but I could only use it at my moms.

Roxanne
- I hadn’t really thought about my other options, I guess I never really had any good suggestions, but I’m all ears! And A 2+ hour work out ….WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!! You Go Girl!

TooMany- What kinds of caffeine free tea do you drink? See if I can add any to my grocery list.

Angel- I wondered the same thing when I returned to 3FC.

Chouch- STRETCH STRETCH.. Good Luck on your GOALS!

Ok I joined my local YMCA, Monday and I’m going to an Abs & Cardio class at 12pm, I hope its good. My mom just moved to a new neighborhood close to a lot of stores. I walked around the neighborhood and walked to the store. I felt so good, my little brother said “Why are you walking so much, you trying to get in shape?” I’m feeling good!!!!!!!

Have a Great Day Ladies!

Last edited by lisa34t; 01-05-2011 at 11:05 AM.
lisa34t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:55 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 297/287/140

Height: 5'6

Kim: Thanks, I am paying for it a little today because our instructor had us doing some arm heavy workouts and I overstressed them, but otherwise I enjoyed the workout

GettingFit: Thanks! I was excited to see the loss. I am making up for two months of letting myself slide! lol

From: Thanks, it was hard to get started back into working out. I used to refuse to even do ten minutes. I just found something that I love to do. I love doing water aerobics. Congrats on your NSV! They are so inspirational and help keep us moving in the right direction!

Monique: Climbing stairs is HARD!!

Chouchoubou: Hi there! Nice to meet you!

Justaloozer: Congrats on the woosh down! By the way, I really like your final goal. I think I might make myself a goal like that to!

Sea: I am with you, I do better when I workout in the morning

Bad: My hat is off to you, I can't jog either. I am 274 and it is too hard on my joints. Eventually I want to jog but I am going to wait till I get down to Onerland and then do it

Lisa: I LOVE the Y because of all the different classes. If you find one you don't like, don't go back. Be flexible and try lots of different ones. I think this month I am going to try and get in a different class at least once. I want to try Yoga and Pilates. Does your Y have an aqua zumba? If it does give it a try, it is awesome!!!

My plan for the day:
B: special k bar and mandarin orange
L: grilled cheese and tomato soup
D: chuck roast, potato and carrots
Total calories: 1359

Exercise:
Yoga (i use the wii fit and do this first thing when I get up, only have a few unlocked so far though) 12 minutes (done)
Lap swimming: 2 hours
Water aerobics: 1 hour
Total: 3 hours and 12 minutes

Roxanne

Last edited by roxannestags; 01-05-2011 at 10:55 AM.
roxannestags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:44 AM   #80  
~Kim~

Lisa, I mainly just drink Decaf Green Tea. I also have some Vanilla Honey Chamomile I drink before bed every evening. Really love that stuff. They have all kinds of flavors. I mainly buy what they have at the commissary (hubby's in the army) because I can get it cheaper, I've seen a lot of different flavors at Walmart though.

Everyone is doing so great! I don't remember if I've mentioned this in the past before, but for everyone that doesn't know they are doing a biggest loser challenge that's getting ready to start up over in that forum. I love having this thread, but I'm looking forward to that one too. A little competition can be great motivation for some people. If anyone is interested I'd love to see you sign up for it as well. There is a sticky at the top of that forum where you can add yourself and starting weight. There is another sticky explaining the rules and how they run it. The cut off to sign up is Jan 7th at midnight, and then I think they are going to post the teams on the 8th. The first offical weighin in the following 16th. So yeah, should be fun!

I'm so excited. My exercise bike got here today and I finished putting it together a bit ago. I'm going to get my daughter off to school in a bit and then I'm so on it to clock my first miles.

Hope everyone is having a great day!
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:44 PM   #81  

S/C/G: H228/S225/C219/G150

Height: 5'6"

Morning, Autumn Beauties! Thanks for the info. on the Biggest Loser Challenge, Kim. Sounds like fun....maybe I will sign up too.

Monique
Monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:46 PM   #82  

S/C/G: H228/S225/C219/G150

Height: 5'6"

Welcome, BadBBW. Good for you on your goals.

Monique
Monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:26 PM   #83  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good afternoon Autumn Beauties,

It's good to see that everyone is doing so good.

chouchoubou & BadBBW - I just know you are going to have great success.

Fromthebox - Congrats on your NSV Enjoy your vacation and stay strong.

Sea - I'm working on the vitamin thing too. I am so guilty of not taking them. I have 3 days of taking them under my belt. I'm also doing better with my water this week.

Lisa - I did the first TurboFire workout last night and the one I did does have lots of jumping. It is very fast paced and a great workout. I was not able to keep up I'm hoping that in a month or so I'll be able to do it non stop.

My day is going good so far. I'm following the Weight Watchers Simply Filing plan and I'm also tracking my calories on My Plate and so far everything has been on track. I will do a workout video when I get home. Probably a FIRM today.

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the day.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 09:27 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 315.6/Ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

Morning everyone!!! 288.2 this morning!

We can do this ladies! What are your plans to stay on track today?
justaloozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 09:50 AM   #85  
Sea

S/C/G: 213/161.2/115

Height: 5'3"

Good morning, Winners! And welcome to our newest thread friends.

Enjoy your new exercise bike! I am excited to get a regular bike come Spring. I'm planning to use that as a reward for reaching 140.

GettinFit - I have learned what a difference those b vitamins make in my energy levels. It so helps.

I'm at 165.2 this morning. It's coming down. I'm so impatient; I'm a brat.

Sea's goals:

1. I would like to lose 8 pounds. I am currently 167.6 on 1 Jan. Emoticon for each pound lost:
2. I plan on working out 18 Days this month. Workout day: 1,2,3,4
3. Daily vitamins.
4. My tough workout of choice this month that I will be doing for at least 5 days straight is my old Jayne Kennedy workout.
5. Days I stayed on menu: Jan 1,2,3,4,5
Sea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:02 AM   #86  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning justaloozer and all who follow

Yep we can do this. The year 2011 is going to be our year For the past week my weight has been fluctuating between 221.8-222.8. I am getting so tired of this. Each day I've been eating almonds but counting the calories & pts for them. I'm thinking maybe I'll omit them from my diet for a few days and see if that makes a difference.

My plan for staying on track today is the fact that I brought my breakfast and lunch in to work so I know just what I'll be eating today. NO DEVIATIONS.

B'fast was a Thomas' mini bagel, 1 WW yogurt, coffee, Snacks will be a banana, clementine, pear, 50 cal pk of pretzels. Lunch will be a large salad with turkey breast & light thousand island dressing, dessert = 1 mini dark choc milky way. Dinner will be green beans & shrimp & a skim latte (I make this with skim milk & Maxwell House International cafe sugar free/decaf mix which is 30 cals perserving)

Today will be a rest day from working out as my muscles are sore from my sculpt workout yesterday.

What is everyone else's plans?
Old 01-06-2011, 10:03 AM   #87  
~Kim~

Morning all!

Well tomorrow is my first weighin since getting back on track. I'm hoping a big chunk of that 7lbs I put on over the holidays will be gone.

Yesterday was a much better day, I didn't have the hunger issues I'd been having all week. Hopefully I'm normalizing or something. =) I'm going to do my bike again today.

Hope everyone has a great day!
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:05 AM   #88  
Stay Focused & Committed

Sea I missed your post. I am so impatient too. I'm working on it though. I'm getting so frustrated with the scale but I must say that my pants are fitting much looser so I'm happy. After eliminating the almonds for a few days, I'll see what happens. Maybe I just can't have them everyday. I've also started back sculpting with light weights so that could be why the scale is kinda maintaining too. Whatever it is, I plan to stick it out because I want to eat this way forever.

TooManyDimples I missed yours too. I guess we're all posting at the same time. I'm sending you skinny vibes for your W/I tomorrow.

Last edited by GettinFit; 01-06-2011 at 10:07 AM.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:06 AM   #89  
lisa34t

S/C/G: 231/ticker/160-175

Height: 5"3

Ok yesterday was ok, I felt like I ate to much but I never felt full. My meals weren’t planned. In the past I had success with planning my meals the day before. I need to do that again or I should try planning for a week advance. Although I did go to the Y and I was on the treadmill for 50 min..I was on longer but I had to switch machines and didn’t get my info of the machine. Im going back today, those TV’s on the treadmill made me forget I was exercising before I know it I had watched a whole TV show!.I made a chicken stir fry and was good! It was also very low and calories about 150 about 225 with the rice. I plan to make it again.

Roxanne- Yes there is a Zumba class and I plan to go! Its held at the location close to my school, so when school starts back, I will try the Zumba class. I went to the website and seems like it should be a good one.

TooMany
- Yes Walmart has everything!!!!! But I will look for the decaf green because I do like green tea.

Have a Great Day Ladies!
lisa34t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:16 AM   #90  

S/C/G: 297/287/140

Height: 5'6

Good morning ladies.

I stayed under calorie limit yesterday but I cut my workout back to 1 1/2 hours instead of 3. The gym got super crowded and they were doing some painting and it was just a mess. I left early.

Today I have a sore throat and am going to do just my 1 hour of aqua zumba and that is all.

Roxanne
roxannestags is offline   Reply With Quote