Old 01-09-2011, 10:58 PM   #121  
lisa34t

S/C/G: 231/ticker/160-175

Height: 5"3

I seems everyone has a workout DVD except me!!!!!!!!! I want one with alot of moving but, I live upstairs but hey, Im gonna try to attend as many classes at the Y, that I can. SO my weekend didnt go as planned, I havent learned how to resist the menu temptation I didnt do terrible just not great. Anywho, I have had car trouble this weekend, so I didnt go to the gym. Luckily (Prayerfully) I will be in my own vehicle tomorrow and I will go to the Abs and Cardio class and well as my 50 mins on the tredmill.

Monique- You've really been kickin those stairs butt!!! Go girl!

Eurydice- Great goals, and welcome!

Gettin Fit- Firm, I assuming that for toning?
lisa34t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:43 AM   #122  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good Morning Beauties,

Happy Monday! I am stuck in the house all day today and possibly tomorrow. NO WORK We have a severe winter weather storm warning here in Atlanta. It's been snowing since around 8 last night and it's just starting to turn to freezing rain. When it snows here, everything comes to a halt. All schools, businesses etc close down. I'm hoping that I don't lose power today once the tree limbs start falling on power lines. I just need to make sure I stay focused and stick to my eating and workout plan for today.

Monique - Great job on staying OP on your 2 days off.

Lisa - You'll get stronger each time you're faced to choose from the menu. Just think about the fact that if you don't make the right choices, the numbers on the scale will go up. I hope your car is up and running real soon. The FIRM workout I did yesterday was Cardio and the one I'm doing today is Sculpt. Here is some info on the FIRM www.firmdirect.com

Have a great day Beauties.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:54 AM   #123  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Good Monday morning, everyone! I hope everyone has a great week. Monique - I updated the signature -- easy instructions -- thanks!

My Monday starts out with me getting over food poisoning last night...yuck. Hope everyone else's Monday is super!
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:55 AM   #124  

S/C/G: 315.6/Ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

Morning beauties!

My official weigh in is 288.6. Same as last Monday. Starting some exercise today.

I have only lost 9lbs but I feel like I can see a difference in my belly area!!
justaloozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:00 AM   #125  
I am in control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaloozer View Post
Morning beauties!

My official weigh in is 288.6. Same as last Monday. Starting some exercise today.

I have only lost 9lbs but I feel like I can see a difference in my belly area!!
Only 9 lbs?! That's awesome!! Keep up the great work!
Old 01-10-2011, 10:02 AM   #126  

S/C/G: 315.6/Ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

Thanks Emme! I say only because it's been 6 weeks and thats all I've lost. Admittedly I have not been exercising lately though.
justaloozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:05 AM   #127  
I am in control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaloozer View Post
Thanks Emme! I say only because it's been 6 weeks and thats all I've lost. Admittedly I have not been exercising lately though.
That's still really great for 6 weeks...that's over half a pound a week. Any loss is a good loss! I'm starting to exercise again today after being really lazy (and thoroughly enjoying it!), so I'm hoping that will help me, as well.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:29 AM   #128  
~Kim~

Morning everyone. I had a rough weekend and in turn my food choices got a little out of control. Things are better today so I'm ready to behave again. Time for exercise.
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:15 PM   #129  
Half Marathoner!!!

S/C/G: A bunch/ticker/140

Height: 5'5''

Hello all you Beauties out there!

Well, I've finally fessed up and got on the scale and I've really let myself GO! I've gained almost 20 pounds! I really need to get back on track and kick my fanny into gear. No more excuses

My husband is coming home in about 2-3 months and I want to WOW him with a smokin' hot bod! lol

I really enjoy exercise and I am even in the works of becoming a Group Centergy Instructor

My only problem is, I have an all or nothing attitude if I'm not perfectly on plan I wanna blow it all and pig out. FOOD is my biggest issue So it is time to put on my big girl panties and do what needs to be done!

BABY STEPS! I can't keep trying to do everything all at once.

My first Goal is going to be:

A full week (7 days) on plan!

I'm also going to be starting P90X. Either tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm going to follow the strength portion of the program but I am going to incorporate more cardio (Turbo Fire, Insanity, Running etc.) and I'll be doing plenty of yoga already so I will skip the p90x yoga

After the 7 days are up I will weigh in and see what I lost! I am going to do my best to post here ever day to keep myself accountable.

Sorry I went smiley happy on everyone, lol. It was fun! But thank you all for reading and good luck to all of you!
EveLHaelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:39 PM   #130  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good evening Beauties and Hi Eve

Eve - Congrats on getting back on track. That can be the hardest thing to do. Your goals look great and I'm sure you'll do good. I also love evercise but I don't always eat the right things. Stay strong and on track and you will WOW your hubby when he returns.

TooManyDimples - I hope you had a better day.

I've had a good day with my eating today after being stuck in the house all day. It looks like I'll be stuck tomorrow too so I have to be determined to make it through another day. I did a second Firm Express workout today and I love it. I hope everyone else had a great day.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:22 AM   #131  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good Morning Autumn Beauties,

I hope everyone is having a good day. So far so good for me. I just completed a TurboFire workout and am about to have b'fast. I'm home from work again today so I MUST stay in control again today. I may try and venture out for a short walk today if it's not too slippery.

Have a great OP day everyone.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:45 AM   #132  
I am in control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinFit View Post
I may try and venture out for a short walk today if it's not too slippery.

Have a great OP day everyone.
Good for you! It's snowing here in Illinois, so my exercise is going to be shoveling the driveway and sidewalks when I get home. I might venture out to Pilates over lunch, but the snow is coming down and I don't know if I'm too keen on mushing through that over my lunch hour.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:49 PM   #133  
lisa34t

S/C/G: 231/ticker/160-175

Height: 5"3

Good Afternoon Ladies,

I will be heading to they gym hear shortly. My car is back, just needed a new battery as I expected. Everything went well yesterday as I planned. I got on the scale this morning to see a 226.4!!!!! I was hoping for 227.4 yesterday and got this today! So im happy, Ive found a new love for Southwestern Salad at McDonalds, so im gonna try to copy cat that homemade tonight. It had some type of dressing besides the southwestern on it already that I cant put my finger on Athough if any of you ladies re- invented this salad as well, Id Love you suggestions!

Gettinfit- Thanks for the link, and yes it was terribly hard. I went to Mcdonalds and I was so temepter for a burger but I got the salad instead and it was GREAT!
lisa34t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 01:54 PM   #134  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hi Lisa and on your weight loss and on choosing the salad over the burger. With your loss, I'm sure you're happy you did. Glad you have your wheels back too. I have made southwest salads in the past and for the dressing I mixed salsa & lite ranch dressing. It is really good. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Emme - I tempted to go out and walk but it is still to icy. I think I will do a second video workout today.

Last edited by GettinFit; 01-11-2011 at 01:56 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 02:37 PM   #135  
~Kim~

Good afternoon everyone. Exercise is done, eating is on track, today is going as well as can be expected. =)
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote