Old 08-06-2010, 05:20 AM   #31  
Maintaining (Lacto-Paleo)

S/C/G: 120s

Height: 5' 6.75"

Good Morning, everyone!

Mothermavis, your activities sound grand! Hope the puppy is behaving.
Popcorn, am sending you lots of good thoughts! It is frustrating when the numbers don't go down. :hugs:
Tiara, it's great to read. Are you near a library? There are some groups at the libraries here that discuss what they read. Don't know if that interests you. I know what you mean about wanting to talk about what one has been reading. I like to do that, too.

Today's WEED:
W: 16 eight-ounce glasses,
E: the usual
E: go lower again on the calories, tried upping them the last few days, not a good idea.
D: Keeping my higher goals in mind while I do the tasks at hand.

Sending you all best wishes for a very lovely morning!
SilverLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 06:33 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Good morning Silver, Hope you have a great day!

I am hanging laundry on the line this am, always smells so good and it is supposed to be breezy today, so it will be all dry when I get home from work.

Another busy weekend planned. I am going running and lifting with a friend tomorrow, then spending a few hours in the RE office. Multiple jobs are over rated. Sunday, I think I am going hiking again. Hoping to hit my labor day goal of below 150 by next weekend, time will tell.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 09:24 AM   #33  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

just a quick check in. We have tons of stuff planned for this weekend. Starting with me going to the gym. Then my class reunion is tomorrow, fun times.

Thanks for all the good thoughts.

W 64 oz
E 45 minutes of cardio
E 1400 good clean cals
D Live life, have fun
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:54 PM   #34  

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies - TGIF!!!!

Had a pretty stressful week at work so I'm so glad I have two days before I have to go back. We're ordering sushi for dinner (yay!). Did the P90X fitness test and measurements last night, let's just say it was not pretty! It's sad when you weigh more than your DH and pretty much all of your measurements are bigger too! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:33 AM   #35  

Good Morning, everyone!

Emily, am sending you lots of good thoughts! How very nice that you are working on taking care of yourself now. You will see results soon!

Jeni, I wish you a lovely time at the reunion!

Mothermavis, good luck getting everything done smoothly. Goodness you are busy!

Today's WEED:

W: 12-20 eight-ounce glasses, some days it's the higher number, some days, the lower
E: usual exercises, but I may not have to water today. Will see how much it rained last nite!
E: Keep the lower cal limit of my plan.
D: Be gracious, keep good humor, think thoughts of blessing. A very busy day ahead!

Sending you all best wishes for a lovely start today!

Last edited by SilverLife; 08-07-2010 at 04:33 AM.
Old 08-07-2010, 07:33 AM   #36  

Morning all!

Today is a beautiful day here in upstate NY!

I was sitting on the deck, watching the dogs and drinking my coffee. O'Neill (the puppy) had the last of his shots yesterday, so now he can go visiting with me. Starting to get him running, but his joints are too young to go far, so we just go down the road and back to get him used to it. I am leaving in an hour to go running with a friend. Perfect day for it!

Have a great day all! Hope those who were down are feeling better.

W 100
E running and weights
E OP Dinner out tonight, good choices
D Peace.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:31 AM   #37  

OK, my friend had to bail and I ran anyway. Did great. First time ever that I felt like I could go forever. Off to shower, have a great day!
Old 08-07-2010, 10:42 AM   #38  
Calorie Counter

I lied. Okay the intentions were great! but we ended up going to the Oregon Zoo. It was totally worth the drive. I ended up walking for 4 hours, so it wasn't a total waste.

Today reunion activities!
Old 08-07-2010, 10:43 AM   #39  

Height: 5'3"

Silver - hope you have a great day on plan!

Mavis - I'm hoping that one day I can get into running, right now I just need to work on getting back to being fit. Great for you on running alone, it sure is a beautiful day

We did the first P90X video last night, rough but I feel like I actually did pretty good considering my lack of exercise for the last 3 or so years. Pushed myself and DH did as well. It's definitely no joke that's for sure! Hope everyone has a great weekend, the weather's supposed to be great here.

W - 64+
E - P90X tonight
E - fat shredder portion of the P90X diet
D - have fun with the kids, get some work around the house done and enjoy the weekend
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 07:49 PM   #40  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

My internet has been down so i have been absent. I am back with good news though. My scale is saying around 173 these days. I don't know what I've done differently but I will take it. I am going to try to catch up on post here this weekend.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 12:41 PM   #41  
Calorie Counter

Yay mindy!!!

Last night was a lot of fun. I saw people who I never wanted to see again, and people who I have missed terribly. We decided it was time to leave after some guys from our rival school showed up and started a fight . its 15 years later for crying out loud. Any way, It was a really fun time.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:22 PM   #42  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Hi Everyone I'm doing good, figured out today while logging my weight on fatsecret that I am down 20lbs as of today. So I'm happy My official weigh in day is Tuesday so if the number sticks I'll change my ticker on Tuesday.

Mavis, glad you got to run. I am hoping to one day start C25K, it just hasn't happened yet.

Yay Mindy, I'll be glad when mine says 173 I'll be closer to 169 and no longer obese

Jeni, glad you had fun. Yeah after 15 years it's time to act like adults. But the old saying is some people never grow up.

my W.E.E.D. has been good

W ~ at least 64oz
E ~ Walked Friday and yesterday 3 miles, today didn't do anything
E ~ Eating was off on Friday calories under 600, but made up for it yesterday and did well today
D ~ need motivation to get things done around the house, I'm not feeling up to doing anything and I think it's mainly because I feel like I do it all for nothing

Have a great night!
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:16 AM   #43  

Good Morning, all!

Lovetob, congratulations on your success!
Mtiger, congratulations on your loss! I'm glad your scale gave you a good number!

to everyone!

Today's WEED:

W: 16-20 glasses
E: my whole Callanetics routine! It was grand. Gardening, only my own. (Don't have to water my neighbor's plants now, as she's home.) A nice walk, and will do my rebounding and the evening stretches.
E: Am more accustomed to my plan and am eating a bit less. Hooray!
D: Rising up and going on!

Sending you all best wishes for a very lovely day.

Last edited by SilverLife; 08-09-2010 at 10:16 AM. Reason: corrected typeface
Old 08-09-2010, 10:47 AM   #44  
Calorie Counter

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post3428166
Here is the new thread