Old 12-01-2009, 09:21 PM   #16  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

YaAY Nixie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:11 AM   #17  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

nixmom... thats so cool,,,
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:47 AM   #18  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Yay!!!!!!!!! MM~ I am so happy to see you!! stick with us and stick to your committment and you will reach your goal by the 31!!!!!

Kris~congrats on the free bootcamp! That is great, keep up with it and you will be down again! I'm sorry you have so much craziness right now keep up the good work.

Tiara~ my friend has a golds gym game for the Wii, I haven't tried it but she says it kicks her booty every time.

YaWWWWN. Wow. I slept almost 11 hours last night and I am still yawning, how crazy am I? Work was great yesterday, Makenna was in yet another bad mood so there went my idea of a workout after swim lessons. My scale is happy for me today, it actually is following my gain, drop pattern that seems to follow my weeks on/off. I need to get away from this pattern, I really need to get these last nine pounds off.

W 80 oz
E 45 cardio 20 strenght
E 1200 clean cals
D pay close attention to what I am eating. I think it is time for me to start a food journal again. seeing it will help me cut back on my weeks off. Since this week is coming to a close I probably wont start it until my next weekend off.

Last edited by jcatron243; 12-02-2009 at 09:56 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:59 AM   #19  
Portion Control

Height: 5'3"

Took a day off work to get yard work done yesterday so I didn't do a WEED for yesterday.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - 30 minutes of aerobic activity
E - 1200-1300 calories
D - ironing!!!!

Hope everyone has a good WEED today!
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:16 PM   #20  

Hey Ladies -

This morning I was actually back down to what my ticker says (yay!). Connor's sick so we're home today, it's letting me get some stuff done around the house b/c all Connor wants to do is veg. Working on some sorely needed painting in the kitchen - trying a new color so hopefully I don't hate it

W - 80+
E - does climbing up and down ladders count?
E - 1200-1300 cals
D - start working on the crafty xmas presents that never seem to get started
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:21 PM   #21  
Calorie Counter

Hi all!

Popcorn, yard work is exercise! (and one that I cant stand)

Emily same thing to you, I hate painting, and yes it is exercise.

I just got back from my workout. It was awsome. I ended up with my best mile run 9:15 my two mile was 19:17 and my 3 mile mark was at 29:25 It felt great! DH want to try cardio kickboxing tonight. We'll see how Makenna's mood is.

Short sports starts tonight for Tommy. I love this program, it introduces baseball, football, basketball, volleyball, frisbee and some other sports to kids 3-5. I'm sad that makenna is to old for it now, but it is Tommy's turn.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:06 PM   #22  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

I hope everyone is doing ok. Happy December!

Nothing good is happening with me, actually everything is crashing and burning but leave it to Mama to make drowning in the ocean seem like getting splashed by a puddle. If I grow up to be half the woman she is, I'll be wonderful.

Enough of my whining, how is everyone doing?! Have you decorated, what are your plans for Christmas?
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:33 PM   #23  
Calorie Counter

Shari, I'm so glad you have a great mama to look after you. No decorating yet, DH is planning on it this weekend.

got in a second 25 minute workout. I ran 2 more miles, so my total for today is 5.5 miles
Old 12-03-2009, 05:00 AM   #24  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

jeni.. wow 5.5. miles that really awesome

popcorn.. i still have nightmares of doing yard work lol jeni is right it is exercise....

shari.. your really lucky to have a mother so caring.. as for the decorating my home is spiritless lol . but i did help set up decorations at my job so that gotta count for something.. i think we are gonna decorate my moms house this week...

emily.. wooo i love to paint..but im with you i get sick of looking at it after a while and need to do it again every few years lol...

today was good i resisted temptation..lol 2mo will be hard for it is the first xmas banquet were hosting and we are having very good food.. im determinded to stay in my 1200 cal mark and im praying that the white chocolate bark wont comit me to sin...lol

w 64 +
e half hour on wii fit
e 1200 calz
d fix parentz wedding bandz..

Have any of you started your xmas shopping list.....?

im kinda starting early in the gift giving process.. lol
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:04 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all. Kris WTG on free boot camp!! That is awesome!

Jeni, Thanks for the welcome back!

Hope everyone is doing well. Shari, hang in there!

HT glad to see you too!

New friends, I will get to know you better, but for now Hi, glad you are here.

I am trying something new, WW. New to me anyway. Depression can allegedly be linked to lack of nutrients and I have been doing low carb for a while, not well and not with much success lately so I am switching it up. WW makes sense to me at the moment,, eat what you want, just make sure you have room for it in your plan...

W 100 oz, trying to get back on with this too
E Elliptical is my thing right now, some stairs at work
E OP, only what I plan
D Breathe. You are worth it!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:08 AM   #26  
Calorie Counter

Good Morning everyone.

Hi Tiara, good luck with the christmas party.

MM~I hope WW works for you. I know a lot of people who have had sucess with it.

The scale was very nice to me today I hope it keeps going down.

I am not sure if I ill get in a workout today, I'm debating on running to costco or just shopping near home (costco's an hour away). If I go to costco I will try to go to the gym tonight before swim lessons.

W 64 oz
E not sure try for at least 30 min cardio
E 1200 cals
D get some good shopping done.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:28 AM   #27  

Mavis - I did WW for a few years, after college I'd put on a significant amount of weight (I was ~170, started college at 128) and started WW when I got my first job. I lost 35 pounds and maintained that weight for ~3 years until I had Connor. After that I could never really muster the motivation (still looking for it) and get back into WW hardcore. Just have to make sure you don't waste all your points on crap b/c it's really easy to do that and they add up fast. Overall I highly recommend the system (like calorie counting light) and found it really worked for me then.

Back to work today, Connor's 80% better, just a lingering cough that's not too bad. Feeling very puffy, rings are tight so must get in that water today!

W - 80+
E - hmm, that's a daily challenge - I'll try and get in something
E - OP
D - not to let the kitchen become yet another unfinished household project
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:39 PM   #28  
Portion Control

Hi guys.

Well yesterday's WEED was a bust. I had no time for exercise as I got out of volunteer work late plus it was raining. So I had a nice sinus headache combined with a hunger headache. I came home and just laid down until hubby got home from work at 11:15. So not enough water and no ironing either. The only thing I met was my calories.

Tiara - I hope you did not sin with the white chocolate. LOL

Jeni - I agree about yardwork being exercise. Every single muscle in my body is still sore from Tuesday and I did other things besides yardwork that involved climbing up and down off a step ladder. I am glad the scale is being nice to you.

Emiloots - I am glad that Connor is doing better.

I have to do another 3 hours of volunteer work tonight so it is going to be another tough one.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - maybe 1 mile around the loop
E - 1200-1300 calories
D - iron just one shirt (sheesh I am lowering my goals)
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 05:39 AM   #29  
Calorie Counter

Morning ladies, another work week starts for me.

I didn't get in a workout yesterday, I didnt even get to costco. I did go chrismas shopping for my sisters. That truly was fun.

Todays agenda~work, home, hmmm thats it. I won't plan a workout because Makenna has been so moody lately.

W 64 oz
E extra laps around the plant, maybe I will do some extra stairs.
E 1200 good cals
D positive thinking. Dont let my mood slip.
Old 12-04-2009, 06:11 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all. So far so good. Busy weekend planned.

Christmas Bazaar at church all day tomorrow, reception there tomorrow night for our annual raffle and then Sunday, I am taking my niece to NYC to see the Christmas Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall. She is 11 and VERY excited! We will walk tons in the city so the exercise will be there. Need to make good food choices.

W 100 oz, getting closer to this again
E Elliptical again, need to mix that up soon
E 20 Points
D Look ahead!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote