W - 64 oz.
E - walk hopefully
E - 1200-1300 calories
D - get SOMETHING done around the house
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:35 AM   #32  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

MM~Sounds like you have a great day planned. Your neice is very lucky!

Popcorn~I hope you had a better day yesterday.

Where in the world is everyone? I hope everyone is getting in their weed!

Tonight I am putting up my christmas tree I am very excited!

Workday so no working out today.

W 64oz
E nothing, not even a chance for extra laps today.
E1200 clean good cals
D ? having trouble with this one today. I need to remember to bring my christmas cactus home so that is my goal.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:47 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all!

Jeni, have fun getting the tree up, loved that when my kids were little, still love it, but it's different now.

Popcorngal, have a better day!

W 100 oz, need to bring it with me to church, the town water is awful!
E 20 points
E The Bazaar and the city tomorrow are plenty! Nothing planned.
D One day at a time.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:04 PM   #34  
Portion Control

Height: 5'3"

Thanks for the good wishes Jeni and Mavis. It was an okay WEED yesterday - I don't think I got all of my water in.

Weighed in today and I am down 4 lbs. Woo Hoo!

Adjusted my ticker!!!!!!!

Big news is that I just got back from breakfast with my friend - after we finished our 8 MILE hike on an old railroad trail!!!!!!!!!

Today's WEED -

W - hopefully 64 oz.
E - walk the Grant Trail
E - 1200 -1300 calories
D - decorate the house.

Last edited by PopcornGal; 12-05-2009 at 12:06 PM.
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:01 PM   #35  
Calorie Counter

Wow Popcorn gal!!! Awsome walk! Congrats on being down 4pounds that is absolutely awsome!!

MM~Have an Awsome time tomorrow!

Tree is up and it looks great. It is bigger than we normally get so we had to add bulbs (we have so many special ornaments, one for each of us for every year dh and I since 1999, and the kids since they were born.)

WEED was great until dinner. I think I over ate dinner, but I will move on.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:30 AM   #36  
Calorie Counter

Morning my friends. I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

W 64 oz
E extra laps today
E 1500 cals (up because we are having snack day at work).
D dont eat too much in the way of snacks at our sack-luck.
Old 12-06-2009, 03:24 PM   #37  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone, sorry I've been absent from here so much. School has been kicking my butt. My first biology final was miserable because half the stuff he told us not to study for the test, was on the test, and the it was all essay/fill-in-the-blank. The lab final is next Friday and shouldn't be as bad, it's straight memorization (have to be able to identify 124 fish species, and know their scientific name, class, order, and family). I did turn my 13 page paper in on time though. Now I have an exit exam Monday night, a final bright and early Tuesday, a final Wednesday at noon, and the other bio one Friday. I will be spending all spare time every day next week in the Ichthyology lab looking at fish specimens, should be a blast. Well enough about school.

I have done horribly with food all week. I have no job and therefore cannot afford to buy my own food. I live with my parents so I have to rely on what they get, and they have not been grocery shopping in forever. So I have been living off of toast, oatmeal, and the really-bad-for-you kinda food my mom has been cooking/getting for dinner. Then I have no time for exercise because of Finals week. Thank God this is the last week of school so that I will at least be able to get in lots of exercise. I should be starting my new job right after New Years, then I will be buying my own healthy food. Not looking forward to weigh-in tomorrow, hopefully the damage won't be too bad.
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:43 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Wow, when did I post last? It seems like forever! I think this is the first time in a week that I've had the computer on after work. Snow storm is blowing through here today so it's difficult not to munch all of the time. WEED last week was great. Lost nearly #2.

MM- Glad you're back. WW is a great program. No matter what else I try I always seem to find myself back at points.

Jeni- I'm working on getting the tree done. The lights are half done. Hopefully it will be all done tomorrow. I still have shopping, wrapping, and baking left to do.

Popcorn- WTG on the loss! You are doing awesome!

Shout out to the rest of my fellow WEEDers!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:48 AM   #39  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

OKAY.. my xmas party was a sucess but the days that followed was a disaster.. A friend of mine moved away to live in texas and i got my TOM this week.. lets just say it was crazy. i know excusez excusez lol but it seems these past few dayz im my own worst enemy.. if i want something my mind says no but my body just laughs and reaches for my sinfully good calorie loaded sweet..ive noticed a pattern every time i go off my diet it usually takes me 3 days to get back on ..lol yup everything happends in 3z right?..i love mondayz it represents fresh starts ... i know ill wanna shoot myslf 2mo when i see the scale number but i'll be honest its my own fault.. okay that completes my confession i feel so much better. heres to a hard core week of exercise and eating right....

jeni... your xmas tree sounds so pretty.... i love your tradition of having an ordiment for every one for every year.. its cool we do that also.. but this year i believe my mom is going with an angel theme....

popcorn... wow..4lbz girl thats fantanstic.. you just gave me hope it is possible to lose in december.. i just needed to remind myself...

everyone eles welcome back ......
ill c u ladies 2mo when i report my scary weight ...lol
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:41 AM   #40  
Calorie Counter

New thread ladies

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...christmas.html