Old 08-26-2009, 10:55 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Matilda - From the looks of thingk you will be winning the challenge girlfriend.......>>CONGRATS
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:11 AM   #92  

Only ran 4 miles last night. Didn't want retain a bunch of fluid for muscle recovery the day of my WI so I cut it short. I will get back on it today!!!! I hope to have a great WI and my eating has been on point! I even had flex points left over this week.....WOW!
Old 08-27-2009, 12:21 PM   #93  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

Talking

LADIESSSSSSSSSSSS! ive missed you all soooo much!

i am sooo sorry i dropped off the face of the planet i had good reason but i am back now and down to business! soooo i will post two challenges for the remainder of this week and looks like its our final challenge next week!!!

Assorted Chocolates Tardy Challenge Weeks 4 and 5

So we all know we have to eat right, drink lots of water and exercise to be fit. But what about our brains?!? we definitely need to shrink our bodies but along with that it seems the hardest thing to shrink is our minds. we can hear ppl tell us how great we look and still see an obese person in the mirror! so the remainder of this week's challenge is twofold!

everyday i want u to share 5 different positive things about yourself with us!
2 have to be physical and body specific whether its i have a pretty face or i have a sexy a** whatever but 2 things everyday have to be about yr physical appearance the other 3 can be about your brain or your booty! whatever u choose!
also, i want everyone to think of a non-food rewards system for when u meet your goals! i know we all have goals so what do we do when we meet them??? whether its a new book or new workout gear or a massage whatever! figure out some things that u can reward yrself with that wont effect yr waistline!

this week negative thoughts and comments are not allowed in order for weight loss to stick we have to change not only the outside but the inside! let's do it chicas!
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 12:59 PM   #94  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Hi Gals!

Last night I took body to pump class and omg Im soooo sore but its a good thing this this morning I took my low impact class and boy old boy am I hit lol but im so happy because i feel it . I think ill go to the gym today and just walk or take a walk after work with my son and daughter.
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:58 AM   #95  

I lost 3 pounds...2 lbs from goal

5 Positive Things
My arms are smaller and quite cute
Ya'll all know I'm in love wit my booty
I stayed on track for the past two weeks
Effects of the previous is 7 lbs lost
I am just happy in general

Rewards

Its Either a Tattoo or a Spa Day or Both
Old 08-28-2009, 03:24 PM   #96  
last time

yay cake!! congrats!

my butt is looking mighty delish these days
my skin is its pretty tanned reddish brown color
i can stay on the stairmill for long periods of time
i can run almost a full 30 mins.
i dont get winded going up and down stairs

hmmm i got my foot tattoo a couple weeks ago.

back to april weight 185 a new ipod which i desperately need
back to lowest recent weight 179 a massage
164 no longer overweight sexy workout gear
150 GOAL! hip or thigh tattoo and a vacation somewhere i can wear a bikini!
Old 09-01-2009, 02:06 PM   #97  

Is Monday our last week of this challenge?
Old 09-01-2009, 09:16 PM   #98  
I luv my curves

Ive noticed that my butt is starting to really shape itself wooohooo Ive always had some hips a slight but but working out has def helped. love my eyes skin tone seems like my tummy is going down as well
Old 09-01-2009, 09:18 PM   #99  
last time

Assorted Chocolates Final Challenge
Planning, Exercise, Diet, Mindset and Rewards

In the final week of this challenge it's time to balance the things we learned during weeks 1-5 and make this our best week yet! If you know u need to work on planning refer back to week 1, exercise week 2 etc. You know better than anyone what you need to improve on. Maybe you have a bad habit of rewarding your weight loss with food and putting yrself back at square 1. this week make sure u set a goal and reward yrself.

whatever yr struggle even if its something different than what is listed make a plan for correcting or dealing with it and come here and share with us. you may be able to help someone or vice versa!!! dont forget to weigh in and i will announce the winner next week!!
Old 09-01-2009, 11:49 PM   #100  
live ur life

S/C/G: 236/230/150

Height: 5'8

hey ladies - sorry for not updating lately, i've been down with the flu ..not so sure about working out this week..my weight has been all over the place this past week but i feel a bit better now. i can't wait to start on another challenge - i just signed up for biggest loser - are any of u ladies signing up?
caliyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:50 AM   #101  
I luv my curves

caliyah Im sorry to hear that your sick I hope you feel better.
Im in so many challenges I cant even name them all! LOL I think I really love the five lb challenges the most they really seem to get me going. I havent weighed in hopefully I will see a loss this friday this month I am going concentrate on doing a cycling class every friday morning its only a half hour but its still tough. I also think Ill stick more to jogging/running this month as well. I like to switch up my routine a little
Old 09-03-2009, 11:03 AM   #102  

WI day. Just hoping to be the same. I was the same on Monday but then I went to dinner on Monday evening for my Bday so we shall see......
Old 09-07-2009, 09:44 PM   #103  
live ur life

Hey ladies..

...so I weighed in today and I unfortunately gained 2 pounds and I'm up to 199 = ( I've been updating my weigh ins for the challenge on the first page and I started off at 206 in the beginning of August when we started the challenge and it taken me all this time to lose 7 lbs and keep it off. (Not like the 2 lbs per week I hoped for...) I've noticed I lose weight in chunks and it just yo yos. Anybody else go through that? t has been a struggle from the start. I'm re-evaluating my eating and my workouts...i just signed up for a gym..i have been running from time to time on a treadmill at home but i think i'm going to kick it up a notch now because I haven't been consistent
Old 09-13-2009, 11:18 AM   #104  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Just looked at my original post. I'm up 4 lbs this month. Can we say REALITY CHECK?!?!? I need to get it together.
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 09:04 PM   #105  
live ur life

you've come a long way Beaka~ it could just be fluctuating before going down again. i'm just focusing now on just staying on plan and i think that helps. are we going to start another challenge ladies?