Old 08-04-2009, 03:06 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Brie - I thought I wasn't supposed to tag until AFTER i completed my workout....I am confused I workout in the evenings...
at any rate i am tagging YOU SGT Brie LOL, goodday and devsmama! Get to it. See ya'll at the gym tonight!
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:16 PM   #32  
Age Quod Agis

S/C/G: 184/177/134

Height: 5'5.5''

Hey Ladies,

You remember this plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetshauna View Post

1) Eat only three meals a day, and two snacks.
a) One of those three meals must be a salad, or a dish with only veggies, meat and cheese, devoid of any high carb product
b) No snack should be over 300 calories
c) only ONE dessert/ sweet item (so its either the cheesecake of the frappachino (NOT both!)

2) Only one alcoholic beverage per day, if any. Preferably wine and nothing too sugary

3) Try to do at least two miles of walking on Friday and Saturday

4) Get my mind in gear to start back on Monday!!!!
Apparently that plan crashed and burned. Horribly. After losing around 8lbs, I'm back to square one for the fourth time (4th!). Which means that I've actually lost 40lbs in the last 6 months and I have nothing to show for it. I really can't do this anymore. I just can't I am making a public declaration that this will be the last time during this weight loss journey (barring illness or some extremely extenuating circumstances), that I will be in the 150s. THE LAST TIME!
sweetshauna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:20 PM   #33  
Age Quod Agis

SW: 148.6lbs

Week 1 (7/28-8/3) (Monday August 3): 154.8 (+6.2lbs)
Week 2 (8/4-8/10) (Monday August 10):
Week 3 (8/11-8/17) (Monday August 17):
Week 4 (8/18-8/24) (Monday August 24):
Week 5 (8/25-8/31) (Monday August 31):
Week 6 (9/1-9/7) (Monday September 7):

GOAL: 134LBS!!!
Old 08-04-2009, 10:51 PM   #34  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

thanks for the tag cake! shauna im tagging you twice and i'm tagging coco_chanel!!! GO!
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:03 AM   #35  
A Healthier Me

shauna-sounds like u r refocused now and that's a great thing. u can do this

I got my 30min of cardio in today, I stayed OP an drank all my h2o

I tag shauna, brie and cake
coco_chanell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:50 AM   #36  

Okay I got my tags for yesterday complete. but now I have been taggeed again....lol I get that in tonight. Thanks Coco.

I tag ms motivation and caliyah.

I only tagged two cause there aren't many of us and we will be fulfilling tags the rest of our life...LOL

The scale has gone down a bit more and thursday is looking real good. Yesssss! I do like this thread....keeping me on track. BTW I ran 2.5 miles in 27:56 and a total of 5 in under 56 minutes....hellz yeah. This tempo running is doing wonders.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:50 AM   #37  

Hi my little chocolates....

I did so well yesterday. I stayed on track and worked out even though I could on manage 45 minutes before my totally gave out. Needless to say I am on rest today plus the fact that it is my official WI DAY! I hope the WW scale is nice to me today.

Hey I know everybody is busy and doesn't really have the time to be on here like that.........but since this is a challenge it is hard to liek discuss and what not without people really posting. Could we make a commitment to at least one post day or at least try so the thread doesn't get lost or we all stop doing it. PLeeeeeeeeaaaaaase!!!! Love you girls
Old 08-06-2009, 01:03 PM   #38  
last time

i love love love my PT and i had an awesome workout today so both of my tags are worked off and i need to tag again so im tagging caliyah, goodday and cake!

i promise to post at least once or twice a day! sooo i ate a good breakfast and now i am meeting my play dad for lunch so i need to make good choices. wish me luck girls because due to TOM my eating has been sub par for a few days now.

i will pop back in later ttys
Old 08-06-2009, 09:09 PM   #39  
last time

today went well i didnt eat too much. one nsv for me!

i have PT again at 7 which is good because i am much more productive when i see him early. starts my day off right!

i talked to my trainer about losing pounds and he doesnt want me to be worried about that right now just focus on being fit and being healthy and being able to complete the workouts he gives which are quite challenging. he feels like if i drop two sizes and the scale hasnt moved thats okay because my entire body shape will have changed. but i am big on pounds lost. i dont want to be a 195 pound size 10 lol. i want to lose weight and shape my body. idk. maybe the pounds will come off anyway. what yall think am i being silly should i just focus on inches and sizes & not worry about the pounds
Old 08-07-2009, 04:20 AM   #40  
Age Quod Agis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjeweled View Post
thanks for the tag cake! shauna im tagging you twice and i'm tagging coco_chanel!!! GO!
LOL.... Thanks Brie! I needed it. I'm so far off the exercise wagon, all I can see is the trailing dust in its wake.

Tomorrow my brother and I are going cycling. He just bought a road bike and is really gun-ho about it, so I'm gonna go riding with him.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:17 AM   #41  

Shauna - you crack me up

Brie - I think you should just work on being fit and the inches will start coming off. But then again I can't really give you advice on something I obsess about. I am so anal about pounds. I will lose some inches or whatever and I am cool with it but after a couple weeks I am like okay where the eff are results on this scale!!!!!

I WI last night wasn't happy though. I lost next to nothing. I know this is a result of working out so hard and my muscles repairing and next week will probably be awesome. I was so excited to go and it jsut sort of bummed me out. Oh to the gym today to work off the dang tag
Old 08-07-2009, 01:32 PM   #42  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

OMG Im so sorry ladies Ive been completely neglecting this thread but I have been getting my workouts in and posting on this site in general daily I have also been writing in my blog.

I went to the gym this entire week mon-thurs

each day I worked out for a hour so at least I did complete my tags lol I took two classes I think did weight training and the couch2k running program so this week so far I have worked out for at least 240mins so I am happy about that.

Whats the plan for next week?
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:40 PM   #43  
A Healthier Me

Hey ladies I'm still here eating is going well, but my work is keeping me crazy busy so fell off with exercise and posting. But I will work off my tags plus exercise is a stress release 4 me and I really need that right now. I will try 2 post on most days.

shauna-cycling sounds like fun

brie-its great u r losing inches. I believe that the pounds will eventually fall off, just keep doing what u r doing.

cake-u r a motivation 2 me with all that running u do keep it up an I'm sure next week will be much better at WI.

matilda-good job on yr workouts.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:53 PM   #44  
A Healthier Me

Hey ladies, I've started working off my tags I had planned to go walking outdoors, but it's been pouring down all day so i'll have to do something else but in the meantime I'll tag cake & brie
Old 08-08-2009, 09:42 PM   #45  

Hey Ladies... I see I got tagged - sorry I haven't been here in a while.
I'm starting fresh tomorrow and will be back tomorrow night to report my progress and to tag someone else. BOY do I need this... great idea!
msmotivation is offline   Reply With Quote