Old 05-12-2009, 01:22 PM   #16  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default I did it!

Okay so I FINALLY made it back to the gym, like I promised myself. I think it has been a month since I have done a gym workout. I forgot just how good it feels. I am in the middle of my endorphine rush right now!!!!

Thanks nixie. I think you must have lit a flame under me when you sent me that PM. Now I am back full force thanks to you.

I ran 30 minutes. It was a much slower pace than i am used to but It felt good. I will bring up the pace again. I also spent 30 minutes on the elliptical I actually worked it hard there too! I forgot just how much I love working out.

Bad thing: my blood surgar dropped into the zone that makes me shakey. I think it is still in recovery from sunday. I also didn't have my yogurt first. BAD BAD BAD ME!! I ate and feeling much better so no worries.

Now it is time to keep my hands busy I have mucho work to do. My house is in hurricane recovery mode (or Tuesday mode). DH doesn't do a whole lot when I am working on the weekends, so my house looks like a hurricane hit the inside!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:49 PM   #17  
Is On A Mission

S/C/G: Current Weight 250/237.6/140

jcatron243- Yay....that is awesome !!!! you go girl ~

Where is everyone this evening...?
JAYAGODDESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:46 PM   #18  
Calorie Counter

Jaya the board was down for a while today, maybe they tried and couldn't get on.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:30 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all! A quick run through this am. Struggling lately with focus. My horoscope says to pay attention to the little things, like water and walking. I think that's advice I should take.

Hope everyone is doing well. I read quick, but no time to comment!

3 minutes to crunch and post and get to the shower.

W 100 get all of it
E Crunch, walk at lunch and whatever else comes into play. Stairs?
E POP
D Baby steps, and no scale til Monday.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:17 PM   #20  
Calorie Counter

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Okay so I called in sick today. My poor attitude coupled with Tommy having a cold kept me home. Then guess what happens??????

My DH's PARKED truck got smashed. From what DH's says he thinks it will be totalled. The drive line is bent up, a whole mess of other things. Thank god my kids and DH weren't in the car. The truck is a Dodge Ram 1500, the other car was a Mini van. She was driving so fast that the truck was moved at least 20 feet. AND she ended up turned so that it looked like she t-boned it.

WHAT a crummy 2 months.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:50 PM   #21  
Is On A Mission

Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing good. Today I am sore I was in a car accident last night. I totaled my parents truck. My dad was glad I was not seriously hurt...my mom is mad and not really talking to me today. sigh....but I am sore..I most likely will take it easy the rest of this week. And start back slowly exercising again.

Here is Today's Cartoon...It made me laugh today..and I so needed that...
Attached Images
File Type: gif uhoh.gif (24.3 KB, 5 views)
Old 05-13-2009, 07:28 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Jaya- I'm wii-ing with you. I just unlocked a boxing game and more step aerobics. I suck at the balance games too. I the yoga and strength games. Sorry to hear about the accident. Hope you're not sore for too long!

Jcat- Loved your "food pron" and wish I was there. It all sounded yummy. You are having a whopper of a time lately. It's got to turnn around for you!

Couldn't log on to internet last night so check in. I've been doing okay. Had a big walk last night and plan to wii tonight. TOM has arrived so I'll be battling the carb demon and expecting a gain this week.

Shout out to everyone!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:12 PM   #23  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

I've been busy AND in a funk. I should be losing weight this week and I'm not. Nothing!!! You know what that does to me. I think I need to eat more food. I've only been getting around 1200 calories and working my butt off. I am going to try getting at least 1400 a day and see what happens.

Jeni- Your bad luck must be at it's end.

Nix- Sounds like you're having fun. That tan must look good.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:45 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

OK, so I do great all day, but nights are not so good.

I need to find something else to do when I watch TV other than practicing the hand to mouth trick. I thought once about learning to knit, this may be the time for that.

W 100
E Running tonight
E OP
D No noshing after dinner!!!!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:26 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

MTig- I was reading somewhere that you should up your cals when working out a lot. Maybe shaking things up will help!

MM- I learned to sew during the winter. I have the same prob with TV because I get bored with it.

Forgot to post my WEED for today:

W- 3-5 glasses
E- mindful
E- undecided; TOM is killer
D- it's only TOM weight; don't get carb crazy
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 11:09 AM   #26  
Is On A Mission

Cartoon For The Day ~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg settle for the before.jpg (24.0 KB, 8 views)
Old 05-14-2009, 07:20 PM   #27  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Grazer- I upped calories to 1500 yesterday. I went down a little today. I am going to try it again today and see if it keeps working.

I walk/jogged over 2 miles with my buddy today. She actually ran a half mile stretch once. We will be ready for that 5k in no time.

Tomorrow is weigh-in. YIKES!!!!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:30 PM   #28  
Calorie Counter

Alright, is anyone else having trouble getting on these boards? I am on the first page finally after trying all day long.

So my truck is totalled. I am totally impressed with my ins. co because they have worked so fast. We have a rental till monday morning and hopefully we will be able to get a new car sometime next week. I am bummed because I know we wont get a truck nearly as good as the one we lost.

Food/water ok not the best. have to run.

Last edited by jcatron243; 05-14-2009 at 08:31 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:33 PM   #29  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Hey ladies,
I'm functioning today. Really really tired, allergies DON'T help. Food's been ok today for the most part. Got my feelings hurt at work though....some of my coworkers who i consider my friends decided to have a birthday luncheon for another friend....Nobody invited me to come. One of them was speaking loudly about it, and when I asked about it....outloud mind you, not to her face but in general...i got no answer.

My boss told me that if i was feeling bad I should go home. I feel bad again since I got home. I might just stay home tomorrow....

I have some shopping to do tonight, so i'm gonna try the Grocery Outlet....they have an event tent that's on sale that i'll need for saturday's show/vending.

Yes ladies if you ever need anything from me cosmetics or skincare please let me know. I won't advertise here cuz i'm sure there are rules about it....even the extra work i'm putting into running it makes me happy That's a big step for me, being happy about something LOLOL

oK I gotta relax for a bit. Head's gettin kinda dizzy at the moemnt. Plus I need a grocery list Talk to you all soon...
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:38 PM   #30  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hey! We're all here at the same time!!! Didn't this site used to have a chat room? Wouldn't that be fun?

Eating and Water are out the window for me. But I'm not as focused on that right now, obviously. But I'm just trying not to GAIN too much.

Sounds like we are all burnt out, frustrated, struggling, whatever. At least we're all here together.

Love the little cartoons, they make my day. Be back in more detail later or tomorrow, you know how the evening hours "take away from family time"; i.e. baths/homework/etc.

xoxoxo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote