Old 03-15-2009, 06:09 PM   #151  

ok, back again to post. We are so nearing this challenge, it's amazing. I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Koshinogiiiiiiii, wtg on the 2lbs. down I wanted more of a loss too but hey when we lose we lose, it's tough sometimes to hold up to our own standards. I hope you are feeling better, that is numero uno! I am with you 100 percent, weight loss will come! feel better and keep on truckin.

Msperception, hey you omg! lol y ou know how I feel. waaaaaaaaaa we got 2 days, lets keep on going. Your kicking it girl, so either way.......and any which way, let's keep on fighting

Christian, oh I wish.......miss you girl, keep on posting

Hattie and to all you girls, whatever you decide is fi ne with me. I will be doing a April challenge as well.......look, you were talkinga bout a bunny drill , girls just know one thing. whatever you decide to do I want in! Love you all and I will be there! hugssssssss. Love ya gals, have an awesome weekend
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:48 PM   #152  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

I may be in the midst of a shame-fest on Tuesday after my horrible eating weekend, but I will report in none-the-less. I am sooooo ready to be back OP!! Thanks for the support and encouragement ladies!
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:51 AM   #153  
a.k.a. Bikini Bottom

S/C/G: see siggy!

Height: 5'10 - tall girls rule!

OMG this challenge is almost over...eeeeeeeeeeeek! My ticker is a disgrace ladies.
SBD Sass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:54 PM   #154  

S/C/G: oh **** no!/on my way/157

Height: 5'9"

Sass---I am right there with you. I think this is the first challenge that I have really, utterly failed. I hope for good news in the morning but since TOM hit yesterday, I doubt there will be a happy scale.

I am looking forward to seeing some inspirational success stories in the morning to me forward and downward.

Still really sick with this cold so I don't really want to eat then I get hungry, get food, take two bites and shove it away. If I could have my stomach work like this all the time without otherwise feeling so incredibly cruddy this could work for me.
urockmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:35 PM   #155  
Back at it...again!

Sass! So good to see you're still around! What is it about this month? I don't think many of us are having our best showing, but at least we're here trying! I'm happy to see you're here again. I'm rooting for your next day to totally rock for ST. Patty's!!
urockmom I'm SO sorry to hear you still aren't feeling well! That's gotta stink. Like you said, too bad you can't keep the reduced appetite WITHOUT all the junk that goes with it. I hope you get well soon!

I am not calling this challenge a failure YET. We'll see what the scale says tomorrow and go from there. I may have gotten a couple pounds off at least! I guess that's better then nothing. I am SUPER glad for the sunny days we've had lately. It has really helped me to feel energized and excited for spring and summer. Then I remember Summer=Wearing Swim Suit in public and I'm VERY motivated to keep moving forward!!! LOL

Last edited by Ms Perception; 03-16-2009 at 03:36 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:40 PM   #156  

girlssssssss, running late again but a quickie note (for now ) to wish you all a great day.

urockmom, I felt bad to hear your not feeling well. I hope your feeling better.......rest up my lady

I didn't have a loss this week girls but keeping on truckin', thanks to all of you for the support and chatter , etc. etc. Shoot, I gotta go...the time just slips away from me. We'll talk soon.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:14 PM   #157  
Back at it...again!

Alrighty...today is the day! I weigh 176.8 (started at 179.6 with a goal of 174). I obviously did not reach goal, but I moved in the right direction. So, I can cope with that. I hope everyone met with success of one kind or another on this challenge! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!!
Old 03-17-2009, 02:27 PM   #158  
a.k.a. Bikini Bottom

OK I made some progress. I had a major set back. Bad SASS! I stopped taking my bp pills for 3 weeks and I swelled up like a water balloon...I've dropped 3 out of 10lbs in this challenge. Whew!

It's also very good to see you too Ms. Perception!
Old 03-17-2009, 02:28 PM   #159  
a.k.a. Bikini Bottom

Oh and what is the title of the new challenge thread???
Old 03-17-2009, 03:43 PM   #160  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

OK All~ My start weight was 224
Goal weight was 215 Current weight 219
So I lost 5lbs and was 4 lbs short But I am still proud of the 5 lbs I lost.....................And I can not wait to lose another 5 LOL!
I did not quite make my goal number for the challenge but I am still satisfied with the 5lbs I lost....I AM PROUD OF EVERYONE ELSE WHO LOST!!! YOU ALL DONE GREAT!

Last edited by Lori259; 03-17-2009 at 03:44 PM.
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 05:16 PM   #161  

S/C/G: 252/223/160

Height: 5'7"

Talking

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

I started at 209 and ended at 205. It was a tough time for me but I am proud of the 4 lbs I lost. I guess I am at a very slow point now but at least I am losing.

Congrats everyone!!

Let me know if you want a Bunny thread!

Last edited by Hattie22; 03-17-2009 at 05:17 PM.
Hattie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:50 PM   #162  

I didn't meet my goal of 126, but did go from 131 to 129.

I'd love it if there were an Easter challenge to join.
frieden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:00 PM   #163  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Hey Girls,
I was way late for work this morning, and after a not so nice day, I stayed late. I will weigh in tomorrow officially. I am relatively sure I didn't reach my goal, but progress is progress! You ladies are a great bunch of chicks!!!!!
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:33 PM   #164  

Hi everyone

I checked my diary and it's official, 3 lbs. lost in total. I just want to say thanks to all and also congratulations to all. It's been real! keep in touch and I will too
Old 03-18-2009, 12:39 PM   #165  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Hi girls!
my Official WI this AM 207-- God I love being a women..... I had been as low as 203, this challenge which was AWESOME, ANd as soon as TOM is gone, I am hoping to be somewhere near that again..... Overall this challenge was way motivating, and I lost anywhere from 2-7 pounds depending on the day!
Love you guys.....Cher
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote