Old 03-11-2009, 02:03 PM   #136  

Christiannnnnnnnnnnnnn, hi there sweetheart So nice to see you! Glad you came in to post. You have been missed. It's okay, it happens, life can take us by storm sometimes...I just hope you and your loved ones are well and also please remember that you are loved, regardless of what is going on with your plan etc. You always got us here, remember that. You were always so supportive and encouraging to us all and never left anyone out, very very nice! Once again, happy to see you. I am glad that you are back on your program and feeling better.

Hi girlsssss, hope everyone is having a good day. Lori congrats on the loss. wtg! I am still with you all on the 3lb. challenge by the 17nth. I weighed in yesterday and I still may be retaining some fluids from TOM so it is still a possibility of me making the goal, you never know! Talk soon hugs
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 04:10 PM   #137  

S/C/G: oh **** no!/on my way/157

Height: 5'9"

Hi chicks!

Christian~ YEAH! You're back!! You know we are right here for you even when you fall off the wagon. So glad that you are back with us.

Lori~ I know you'll get there by the 17th!!!

FSA~Keep pushing the water!!!

For me, I have gotten 1.5 of the 3 pounds off and am pushing through to next Tuesday.
(Don't look at ticker. Means nothing. Refuse to change it when I gain weight. Had uptick that I am trying to get rid of so can get back on to ticker.)

I have a terrible cold which is probably helping since I have no appetite at all. I did fight through and do 40 mins on the elliptical which is the first exercise since I fell last Friday so I am feeling better about that.

for everyone!!! Oh, and this guy too
urockmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 04:42 PM   #138  

S/C/G: 252/223/160

Height: 5'7"

Talking

Christian is back!!! Yay!!! We love you girl! We have kept it going for you but missed you terribly. Now I am sooo happy that you are back. Try not to leave home again...

urockmom: Feel better!! Here's one for you Good going on the 1.5!!!

Fullsteam: You can do it!

Lori: WOW!!! You go girl!!!

Ms Perception: Any luck?

I'm feeling sooo good in my new clothes. So many compliments. I think I have become the weight loss guru at work. LOL That is ok...better than the gaining weight chick!
Let's lose it girls!!
Hattie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:21 PM   #139  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Wow !! What a warm welcome back You ladies are the best

Fullsteam- You are such a sweetheart girl, How could I have ever left for so long

urockmom- Hey girl I am with you on the ticker thing, I HATE to change it until there is a loss to show, being sick was in my favor because I got to move it down, but a week ago it would have been going in the wrong direction and I would have just left it alone

Hattie- Way to go on the new clothes sis You are just doing SO awsome and you deserve every compliment you get...and then some

Well ladies I am off to do the dishes, have a great night
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:05 PM   #140  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Wow! Christian, I'm so glad you're back! I missed you!!

Hattie, no progress. I am still at the same weight, but I am still moving forward with eating OP and all. I gotta get some exercise tonight and drink lotsa water. I'll at least FEEL better after that.

For a boost to my morale, I went to JCPenney's yesterday when I had 1/2 hour to kill and tried on clothes. I actually fit comfortably into a size 14 in 2 different brands of jeans! I started at size 18, so that was a pleasant surprise! I think it did help me to refocus on my progress. I may not weigh myself for a couple days and see what happens. I feel better now than I did yesterday, so that's good.
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:23 PM   #141  
Losing on the Beach

Ms Perception- Glad to be back And way to go on the size 14s....feels SO good huh??? You have worked so hard to get to where you are and it sure is showing
Old 03-12-2009, 01:25 PM   #142  

Hi girls

urockmom, yayyyy! congrats on the 1.5 down! I hope that you feel better and your cold is better today, speedy recovery. I didn't do as good as I could with the water yesterday but I will today, tis a new day!

Christian, aw you ...hugs.

Hattie, thanks for the encouragement girl, I sure will try. wtg o n the clothes and compliments and all

MsPerception, that's great on fitting into the smaller size : )

I have to run, gettting off to a late start once again. It feels real nice being here all together, big hug to you all. THanks for the inspiration and encouragemnt........talk soon.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:15 PM   #143  

Good day to 'ya Lucky Losin' Ladies!!

(I went grocery shopping & picked up my St. Patty's Day stuff so the brogue has come over me! )

MsP~What an awesome feeling to fit into new clothes and even smaller than you thought!!!! Great job!!! It was smart to concentrate on the inches even if the scale isn't moving.

FSA~Sounds like you are feeling better today! Good for you!

Hattie~Every reason you should be getting compliments. Kudos for those at work for recognizing your wisdom o guru!

Lori~Are you being good today?

I have been feeling really cruddy today with the cold and have been dragging myself around. I really hate being sick and this is the first cold I have had this winter. I am just a big DH is back home from travel this evening so I don't have to make dinner or cart kids around to practice so I am going to climb under my blanket with my book.

Hope you ladies have a great evening!!
Old 03-13-2009, 01:28 PM   #144  

Ok, starting to feel like I am the only one here!

Helllllooooo out there!!!!

I am just stopping in to wish everyone a terrific, healthful, OP weekend. This is our last weekend of the challenge so let's make it the best yet.

I will be away all weekend but will check back in on Monday and hope to hear that everyone has seen the scale move (in the right direction ) by then.

Keep on chicks!!!

P.S. Hattie, FSA, MsP~ I am 2 pounds gone on the 3 pound challenge. Come on. I know you can do it!!!

Last edited by urockmom; 03-13-2009 at 01:31 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:40 PM   #145  

urockmommmmmmmmmm, hi there congratssssssss on the 2lb. down, omg and on egging us on! lol TY so much for that all the more incentive for me to be good this weekend! So far so good here. I felt bad to hear you were not feeling well. I am so glad that you didn't have to do anything the other night and got to stay under your blankie and rest! I hope your feeling better and have a terrific weekend. We'll catch up when you get back.

Girls, hi. I hope you all have a great weekend and urockmom said it best, it's our final stretch here so let's keep on truckin oh im so sleepy, I am off to bed.
Old 03-14-2009, 05:26 AM   #146  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

Height: 5'6"

hey hey, been missing a few days, been fillign ill so stayed off pc, so 2lbs down and happy wish i'd lost more but not to worried my weight loss will come.

Congrats everyone who has lost, hope everyone is ok
Koshinogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 02:08 PM   #147  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Just a quick note...I weighed yesterday and was DOWN!!!! Only .4, but at this point it's like losing 40 lbs!! ANY movement in the right direction was all I wanted. I'll see what I can do by Tuesday. Happy weekend everyone!

Last edited by Ms Perception; 03-14-2009 at 02:54 PM.
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 02:52 PM   #148  
Losing on the Beach

40 pounds gone!!!! Ms perception ROCKS!!!
Old 03-14-2009, 06:17 PM   #149  

S/C/G: 252/223/160

Height: 5'7"

Talking

Hi all

I am still @ 205. Eating OP and exercising.

I did some cleaning in the dreaded Attic today. Just a little. I am going to take it a little at a time otherwise it will overwhelm me. It is one of my goals for this year...to clean out closets and the attic. Can't stand the clutter anymore. I guess it goes well with the cleaning of the clutter on my body.

We only have a few more days left of this challenge. Let's all post how we did on St. Pat's day.

Christian...did you see that we are also over on the March challenge with Fullsteam? Should we just continue on there or does someone want to do a bunny one? I don't know where Lene went...but I miss her! I wish Luckymom would come back also.

Have a great weekend everyone!

YooHoo..Jaya ... Where are you? Come Home!
Hattie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 01:33 PM   #150  

hi girlssssssssssss , I am running late and have to log out but didn't want to leave without saying hello. I'll be back soon to post more. Hope everyone is well.