Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 10:19 PM   #301  
aka "GOING to"

Height: 5'4"

I would like to join the mileage goal for the month. I found a ticker (see below ;-)
where do you get the labor day and Christmas challenge thingies?
I am wondering if I can do mileage with spinning or rebounding, or if it is just for walking/running or how that works? How do you keep track of mileage if you have a mileage goal?
thanks!
Did I post this to the wrong group?
sorry :-(

Last edited by wanting to; 08-23-2008 at 10:20 PM.
Old 08-23-2008, 11:20 PM   #302  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

wantingto - there is a thread for 50 miles or more per month...you can post that info there....or you can do it here....part of the August bootcamp is you gotta have goals like for exercise and weight loss and stuff...so if 50 miles in a month is your goal you could definately post it here....Although I think 50 miles for the month of August is a bit much if you are just getting started.....

As far as the 50 miles or more thread...all milage counts....weither it is jog/run on treadmill or outside...or a bike...or an elliptical...etc etc

you just update info as often as you want.
Old 08-24-2008, 12:23 AM   #303  
i WANT this...bad

S/C/G: 225/ticker/140

Height: 5'3

ok people again I am back! I had two wakes and two funerals in 3 days this week. I am just sorta now winding down from it. One was a very close family friend I grew up with him and his sister and cousins and the other was the exhubs grampa. So here I am back on track and going to work out tomorrow! I am scared to stand on the scale.

I know it takes 21 days to make something a habit well I will be starting back at day 1 tomorrow! So here I go falling asleep and getting awake early to go work out..
Old 08-24-2008, 10:44 PM   #304  

S/C/G: 230/179/150

Height: 5'7"

Well, I am still at 195.x. My goal was to be BELOW 195, but not quite there yet. Had a spotty Friday and Saturday, but today back on track. Did 20 minutes non--stop on treadmill as well as a few weights, then went to the yoga class, so got in my exercise today. Amazing how much better that makes me feel when I start the day out like that!

One more week, but I leave for 5 days to Vegas on Wednesday. Still I am planning working out everyday there, and swimming in pool, and not drinking (much) and making healthy food challenges. If fauxtini can go camping for 5 days without even a roasted marshmallow or s'more, I can also be fairly disciplined in Vegas. I plan on doing the 5K challenge on Labor Day when I get back--will post then if I hit my goal of being under 195!
Old 08-25-2008, 08:57 AM   #305  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Good luck Mod! I know you can do it... Just remember.. don't give in to the temptation!! It will disapear if you show it who is boss!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 12:41 PM   #306  

Mod - Hey you at least got to your original goal!!! I'm not even gonna get that...but I'm happy with my current losing streak

I weighed this morning and was down 2 more pounds to 236!!! YAYYYY
Old 08-25-2008, 01:47 PM   #307  

Melissa! CONGRATS! That's awesome!!! You are making up for lost time for sure!!! hehe
Old 08-25-2008, 04:45 PM   #308  

Wheww hewww ....thanx faux!!!!

i'm so excited about this loss!!! halfway through the 230's almost!

Last edited by McKenziesmomma; 08-29-2008 at 02:24 PM.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:21 AM   #309  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Mel - you're rocking girl! I need to come back to you guys BIG TIME!!! I can't wait for TBL to start and for me to get back into my groove!
Old 08-26-2008, 10:25 AM   #310  

Im doing ok exercise wise... But in other news.. I got the CALL! I am headed to montreal TOMORROW for my marriage visa interview! I will get to marry my Fiance ( on paper) before he is deployed! Miracles do happen! I will be busy for the next few weeks but hope to be online as much as I can. I want to stay on plan while im going through all of this of course.

In the next few weeks I will be traveling to montreal, New York, kansas and kentucky, finding apartments, GETTING MARRIED, changing my name, and spending every momemnt with my hubby to be before he is deployed! WOW. Once im settled I will have AMPLE 3FC time tho until I get a visa to work. Crazyness lies ahead.. but im excited/nervous. Who would have thought id have to have an interview with the govt to be allowed to marry an american?!

Sorry to the people who are on a few of the same threads as me.. i'm sort of just spreadig the word cause im excited! hehe
Old 08-26-2008, 12:31 PM   #311  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Faux - THAT IS AWESOME!! I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! I needed to hear good news today - thanks for spreading your excitment!!!
Old 08-27-2008, 10:39 PM   #312  

S/C/G: 264/202/150

Height: 5'4

Congrats Faux!! I live in Kansas!! lol Well I'm glad it finally happened for you and I wish you and your hubby to be all the best in life!! My hubby is deploying in October I know how you feel! Hey if your stationed in Ft. Riley we should do lunch!!!

Okay so I'm back down to 204!! I take that as good news lol. But I hope to be down to 200 within the next week!! I CAN DO IT!! I know most of this is still from my birthday so I've been kind of sticking to veggies and fresh fruits the past couple of days and doing an hour of work outs, it seems to be doing the trick. Hopefully I can finish this challenge!!
Old 08-29-2008, 02:27 PM   #313  

Faux - Hey why are you going to all those states??? Are you trying to find a place in one of them...where at in Kentucky...I'm close to there...
Old 08-30-2008, 06:24 AM   #314  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessybessy082386 View Post
Congrats Faux!! I live in Kansas!! lol Well I'm glad it finally happened for you and I wish you and your hubby to be all the best in life!! My hubby is deploying in October I know how you feel! Hey if your stationed in Ft. Riley we should do lunch!!!
UMMMMM same same jessy! Our hubbies are heading out together by the sounds! small world eh? We will be in kansas on the 10th after we visit his mom in NY. We will DEF do lunch! I will send you a PM when I have a chance to be near a comp for more than five monutes. We shoudl def meet up!
I decided not to stay in kansas while he was gone cause I didn't know anyone there. I'm headed to kentucky to be near friends. If only I had known a 3fc girl was so close i woulda stuck around! hehe

So yeah.. i passed he interview! and im pumped! random courthouse marriage.. here I come! I will have year to plan a 'real wedding' while my dh is away.
So much going on right now! waahoo!
Anyway.. good luck on the worin out girls!! Aug is almost over!!!!

Last edited by mountain mama; 08-30-2008 at 06:27 AM.
Old 08-30-2008, 06:29 AM   #315  

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenziesmomma View Post
Faux - Hey why are you going to all those states??? Are you trying to find a place in one of them...where at in Kentucky...I'm close to there...
haha.. i'm going to NY to visit my fiance's mom.. and get married on paper near her. Then i' going to kansas cause that's where all mys tuff is.. ( that's where I lived with my fiance for a while when I visited the states before we started filing for the visa. And im goig to kentucky to find an apt to live while he's deployed because a have a friend there. I need to be around as may people as i can that i know. im not allowed to leave the US till i have my greencard.. could be over a year. ANYWAY.. yeah. im near elizabethtown i guess? I dot really nkow. near the post.. radcliff! that's it.. radcliff! tell me you are near there! that woudl be awesome!!!
Closed Thread