Old 06-20-2008, 10:44 PM   #46  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Wow, today was a good day. The scale was down 3 pounds from last week. I am happy, happy. It will probably go up a little tom. and then down more on Sunday. That weems to be the pattern this week. It's okay, I can deal with that. I jogged 2.2 miles and walked .8 tonight. I am jogging longer periods and it feels good.

Jcat- Good job on plan again. I love the caramel, pb or cinnamon rice cakes. They are all yummy.

Aud- Glad to hear you slept.

War- 96? I would die. It is beautiful here. Mid 70 to low 80's as our high. Nice.

MM- Well, at lest you stick with it and make progress for a while. Keep it up girl. I was reading somethng about how many people put their weight back on. There is no way in h***. This has been too much work, I will never let it go back on again.

Michelle- come on. $50 on the line. You can do it and get that $$$$.

See ya all tom.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 02:39 AM   #47  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

@ work again.....

I gotta tell ya'll I FEEL LIKE CRAP! Eating poorly, not exercising, BINGEING out of my mind with fast food and garbage, just isn't me. I'm all bloat-y, depressed, sluggish, unmotivated, irritable, shall I continue? I hate to say, well here we go, let's get ON it Monday morning. Why not right now? Why not Saturday? Why don't I just pour this soda down the drain, why did I buy this muffin to get me past the mid-morning hump? Why did I get the double cheeseburger when I was really at the drive thru for COFFEE? Is a double cheeseburger a SNACK!? The one nice thing I came to work at 7p, they were over staffed so I got to go back home, so we took the kids for ICE CREAM! Oh for goodness sake. I AM OUT OF CONTROL.

I see the GYN on Monday about that female thing I went through in May. I've had some spotting since, but not anything like that week back then.

Mike is having oral surgery! He has an infection to the gum in one of his teeth that he had a root canal in a long time ago. But since it has a post in it, they can't go in through the top, they have to go in through the gum. So we go on Thursday but I don't know if it is just for a consultation or the actual procedure (you'd think we would know right?) I'm sure it's just a consult.

Off to answer call lights. xoxox Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 06:08 AM   #48  
Calorie Counter

Hi Mindy! Hi Michelle.

Mindy 3 pounds? That is SO AWSOME!!

I have todays plan set, except for dinner, which ended up screwing me in the end yesterday. Hitting the grocery store tonight and I plan on buying tons of veggies and Fresh fruit.

Michelle, I know how hard it is to get motivated again. It just takes one thing every day. That first step. First step out the door to the gym, first step in planning meals. I know you know that. I think when we "fall of the wagon" so to speak we try to get back on where we fell off and sometimes it isn't quite possible. We need to start over so we don't overwhelm ourselves and our bodies. Get back to that "I love the feeling of a good workout" for going to the gym, not just going in to burn the calories reason. There are so many good reasons to workout, and it is so easy to burn out by doing to much to fast.

Todays
W 64
E extra laps at the plant
E 1200 calories.
D don't overeat at dinner. it should just be a light snack since I have to go to soon after I eat.

Last edited by jcatron243; 06-21-2008 at 06:09 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 11:52 AM   #49  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Happy Hot Saturday Morning. Its already 91 here at 8:30. Gonna be a scorcher and I just rolled outta bed. Lovely.

I read through the posts last night but did have the gumption to post. Was probably midnight by the time I put my eyes to bed.

TO ALL OF YOU GIRLS - I SINCERELY WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IF I NEVER LOSE ANOTHER POUND IT WOULD BE OKAY. I HAVE GAINED A WONDERFUL SURROUNDING OF SUPPORT FROM YOU LADIES. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. YOUR KIND WORDS HERE WERE AMAZING. THANKS AGAIN!

Yesterday was rough. I went to work. Stared aimlessly at my computer for 4 hours. Got flowers from my BF telling me he loved me and sorry for the loss. came home 1/2 day and shared a corndog with my Inga (rotty). Laid around and talked to her for about and hour. Then got ready to take her in. I'll be darned if she didnt jump up excited for a car ride when I got her leash out. Met DS at the vet. he loved her out the lawn in front of their building for a bout 10 minutes and then we took her in. And in true Inga fashion, she farted on the table and stunk up the room before moving on to her peaceful rest. DS ad I both had to laugh through our streaming tears. She was an amazing pet. I know I did the right thing for her. Thank you girls again for being so... there for me.

On other fronts - DS is well at his interview. Is supposed to be called for a 2nd one. Still hopeful there.

Will get back on later for personals and I hope you all have a good day!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 12:06 PM   #50  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

poor nixie....i sit here in tears reading about it. I'll give Captain luvs for you. He'll be 10 next month but has shoulder issues. I made him promise that when it was his time he'd go in his sleep. He licked my face and asked for a duck treat LMAO

Well, I went to the old house after working late last night. It was hot as hades in there, and i mean it literally. 100+ degrees in the house. Then Miss Intelligence of the year that I am got busy moving stuff.........and yanked the bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep out of my back.

I talked my way thru the pain, loaded up as much as I could, and drove home. ate some fast food but i believe i burned off like 5000 calories in the hot house alone. Ok i wish...but still i was busy so that's a good thing.

pretty much the only thing left is kitchen stuff. i brought my coffeepot and toaster oven. that's better than nothing right now..

ok i gotta get more meds and relax...hands are really numb right now...ttyls
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 03:42 PM   #51  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

awww nixieM . . . ya done good girl . . . ya done good.

I remain your cyber twin soul sister NChelle. Tx for Posting "why not a Saturday?"

Why not indeed.

I'm WEED'ing up right NOW - how about you?

Let's DO IT.

ETA: My congestive heart failure blood test came back GREAT. Apparently I'm retaining fluid because I'm ginormous?

Last edited by aud; 06-21-2008 at 03:43 PM.
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 07:01 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Just a quick hit- was helping family move all day.

Nix- Hugs, Hugs, and more Hugs to you.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 07:57 PM   #53  
aud
lc lifestyle

WTG eyeofMtiger!!! Just saw your success!
Old 06-21-2008, 10:02 PM   #54  
Calorie Counter

nixmom: I'm crying here with you.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:14 PM   #55  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Nix- You are one strong cookie. I don't think I could have done it myself. Isn't it funny how our loved ones give us something to laugh about even when we are feeling our lowest. You hang in there. I'm crying with you.

Jcat- How are the fruits and veggies? I need something exciting to eat. Everything is so boring these days.

Michelle- Sorry about the food attack. I haven't been eating much at all lately. I have to keep an eye on it to make sure I eat enough. I know, what a problem to have.

Holy- I HATE hot weather. I am afraid when it hits here I will become a real slacker. Good for you to keep going.

Aud- Way to be girl. Gettin all weeded up. I expect good things from you. Don't let me down.

I have hurt my knee. It is putting a little damper on what I can do for workouts. Luckily I can walk and jog, just no bending like lunges. My scale went down a bit more today. Keep it comin'.

Last edited by mtiger; 06-21-2008 at 10:16 PM.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 03:05 AM   #56  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey girls.

Ugh, death seems to be following my loved ones lately. First my BFF's grandpa early this week and now my cousins' older sister (on their dad's side) was murdered. I didn't know her or their dad but my heart aches for them. R.I.P Ebony.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 05:47 AM   #57  
Calorie Counter

Oh Shari how awful.

mtiger good job. but take care of that knee, don't injure it more.

Yesterday was very good for me. I ate very well. Fruits, well I eat a lot of bananas and apples. Not a fan of oranges, and the Mangos haven't look very good this year. of course I wanted to get some peaches or nectarines but I didn't make it back to where they were. I did get a lovely pineapple, fresh pinapple is so yummy. I literally have been eating the same things every work day for 6 months, so I decided to shake it up. I also plan on eating salads for dinner (at least until I go to Disneyland). I will have some grilled chicken to put on it, but nothing heavy, no bread or pasta nothing really starchy. I know part of my problem is eating a meal at 6 then going to bed at seven. So I am going to stop that. I also need to start doing a bit more on the weights. Since I have been back at the Y, and not working out at home I haven't been stretching or doing weights. I am going to get in my hour cardio at the Y between 5-630 then I will come home and do weights (I don't use the weight machines at the Y; I am to intimidated by them.) And I will stretch. I hope I can keep this momentum going I really feel Like I am do it right again.

Today:
W 64
Eextra laps around the plant
E 1200 cals no unplanned cals
D make it through the day. Today is Pizza day. I am supposed to be getting a Mediterainian (sp) chicken pizza. One slice will be Ok. but no more. Stay completely OP!
Old 06-22-2008, 11:45 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

MTig- WTG on the weigh loss and the jogging!!! You rock!!! Take care of that knee!

NMichelle- I have times that I get in a slump too. I always learn something from it such and get recommitted. One of the biggest things for me is to keep checking in here even if I don't always post.

Aud- Great job on the Weedin' and great to hear about the tests.

JCat- WTG on getting re-committed!

JL- Thank you for posting about IE. I actually bought a book about it and it suits where I am with my eating.

Okay, WEEDies, Grazie has a challenge for Week 4. Pay attention to the NSVs because the exercise is helping us even when the scales don't show it. Yesterday, I helped family move and I was draggin' boxes all day long. At the end of the day I felt tired and achey, but today I feel great. Even had the kids out for a long walk early this morning!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 03:03 PM   #59  
aud
lc lifestyle

Saying a Prayer for Ebony and those who love her now.

Going to try to find a grazie NSV each day - Tx for the idea!

You're making me hungry jcat! You're also making me want to go to the Y . . . reading your Post makes me realize I haven't been there in forEVAH - or at least since Tessie's swim classes ended a few weeks ago!

No time like the present - ttyal!
Old 06-22-2008, 03:44 PM   #60  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Still in pain, still trucking along, still have a grouch for a DH. Wish I could do five billion things at once, then everyone would be satisifed. Sheeeeesh. I'm lookin for a NSV right now. I'll let you now when I find one
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote