Old 06-10-2011, 12:13 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

Height: 5'7"

Morning team!
Today is my official wi, and the good news is, I didn't gain! I stayed the same - sorry I'm not helping with the numbers this week. Next week will be better!
Old 06-10-2011, 02:30 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura G View Post
Morning team!
Today is my official wi, and the good news is, I didn't gain! I stayed the same - sorry I'm not helping with the numbers this week. Next week will be better!
You had a great loss last week though! It's ok you didn't lose this week! At least it wasn't a gain, right?
Go blue!
Old 06-10-2011, 05:04 PM   #48  
One pound at a time

S/C/G: 292.2/138.6/146

Height: 5'9"

Hello Blue Team!

Today marks 3 months since recommitting to weight loss on March 10. I've lost 47lbs since then, and I feel so much better both physically and mentally.

I'm doing a 7 mile charity walk on Sunday- I hope the weather is nice for it.

This week has been a stressful one, and I'm so relieved that the weekend is here.

Sunday is almost here for week #2 weigh-in; I'm going to be walking a lot tomorrow also, and hope for a decent weigh-in despite TOM being here.
Old 06-11-2011, 04:41 AM   #49  
Healthier, happier ME

S/C/G: 261/261/160

Hello everybody,
I haven't been around much this week, mostly because I've been rather uninspired to do anything active due to the heat. lol Sweden doesn't usually get temperatures this high, so on one hand, I'm loving it. On the other hand, I don't want to move because it is just too dang hot! lol

I don't know if I've mentioned this before here or not, but because Sweden doesn't usually have temperatures this high, they don't really bother with installing air conditioning units in most places. So, neither the gym nor the place that does the zumba class I was hoping to start attending regularly this week has air conditioning.

I'm sure there are a lot of people who go do their workouts in the heat anyway, but the idea of dancing around vigorously in an airless room with 30 other sweating and heat radiating people is just not appealing to me at all. lol

The gym isn't quite so bad in the heat since they never have windows in the gyms here, so it's relatively cool, but I was being a bit of a wuss this week so didn't do that either. Oh, and for some reason the gym here closes down the pool for the entire summer every year, so swimming laps isn't an alternative.

BUT, despite my extreme laziness this week, I still managed to go down one pound for my official weigh in this morning! So yay to that! Not contributing much to our numbers, unfortunately, but losing one is better than a gain, right? Small victories!
Old 06-11-2011, 07:52 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Hello Blue! Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I've been busy cleaning my house and working out in the yard. We have a big shindig on the fourth and usually we wait til the weekend of the fourth to start sprucing things up, but this year we are starting in advance. Hopefully this will cut down on the stress level.

Quilly-I wouldn't want to workout in those conditions either.I'm guessing thats one stinky room! LOL Congrats on the pound! A loss no matter the size is an acheivement and helps the team.

Beck-Congrats on your progress so far! You're doing great. I think its awesome that you're doing a 7 mile charity walk, hopefully the weather is nice.

Good luck to everyone on the weigh in. Lets take week two, GO BLUE
Old 06-12-2011, 08:21 AM   #51  
Goal is health

S/C/G: 238.8/176.1/163

Height: 5'8"

dream- I'm doing some household chores myself. No idea why I put them off til Sunday.

Have hit kind of a wall with my weight loss, but I think I may now know why. Hoping for better numbers next week.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:49 AM   #52  
Doing something for me!

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/125-135

Height: 5'4"

So Sorry I have been MIA. I started a job at a call center (more money better hours) and have been going to bed at 830 and getting up at 430 am. It's killing me lol. Plus TOM hit yesterday so all week I have been craving horrible food. Hoping now that it's here I can stick to diet again.
Good luck everyone!
Old 06-12-2011, 04:20 PM   #53  

Hi everyone,
Sorry I've been MIA for a couple days, I've been busy which other than work is unusal for me....I don't do much. But I have had a life the last couple days.

Well congrats on the losses so far. I won't be among you this week but I am going back on a plan tomorrow and hopefully that will start things up again.

I have been half WW and half calorie counting and at least I have been maintaining (which I've never done before so small victory) now I have to pick one and get a jumpstart back on the weight loss journey.

Don't forget to WI today you have 5.5hrs left to WI

GO BLUE
Old 06-12-2011, 07:01 PM   #54  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

Hi all! Hope everyone had a great weekend. We've had some decent weather here so hubby and I went hiking for a couple of hours today. It was still kind of muddy from all the rain recently, but hey dirt washes out.

I was really happy with my weigh-in this week, 5.0 yesterday! That's the most I've lost in a week so far on WW. I also hit my 10% goal which I was really excited about.

Need to go clean my muddy boots now. Good luck with WI to anyone that's still left.
Old 06-12-2011, 07:23 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 235/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Hey Blues, hope you all had a good week. I was good and bad this week, meant to exersise more, but ate really well. I did work out with Jacky 2 days, but didn't do much other than that (although today I mowed my parents lawn, which is VERY hilly and helped my dad build a new section of deck, so I guess that counts). The good news is that I'm only 2lbs away from my pre-vacation weight. Next week I'll be there for sure.

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!
Old 06-12-2011, 08:25 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 187/163/148

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone, I don't have much time to post - but I am trying to monitor my snacking and trying to get the weight loss moving again. I have been stalled the last couple of month! GOod luck to everyone next week!!
Old 06-12-2011, 10:15 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 215/207.2/126

Height: 5'4.5

I think I need to leave this challenge, and I'll tell you why. Despite the fact that I was 196.3 last week and lost nearly 9 pounds, my edited weigh in says that I was 187.8 to start, reflecting a loss of just 0.4 pounds. This isn't encouraging me to keep going; it's actually having the opposite effect seeing such a tiny number despite all the work I did this past week. I'm sure I'll lose at least 3 pounds this week, but this edited weigh in isn't encouraging in the least sense of the word.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:48 PM   #58  

Okay everyone closing up this thread and starting week 3

squishysquirrel - I sent you a PM

Somni - WooHoo on the 5lbs

Nancy - so that was a great workout then