Old 06-06-2011, 04:54 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

Height: 5'7"

Just wondering - where do we get the cool logo for under our siggys that say we are on this? I saw a super cool one in the red thread...
Old 06-06-2011, 06:51 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 255/192/125

Height: 5' 3"

WTG on the 60 lbs, team. I posted my beginning weight at the same time I signed up, so I had more than 1 week to report on this first weigh-in... that big number was fun to post, but won't be happening again. I'm looking forward to starting this new week. I'm getting very close to dropping out of the 200s and I can't wait to get there!
Old 06-06-2011, 09:22 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 222/seeticker/140

well we can do better this week, !!!!
The important thing is to shave off some pounds u know!!!
I was so happy on sunday morning because I had lost 5lbs in one week. I felt very motivated for this week Hopefully I will do better and be in the 100s by sunday !!!!!! OMG
LETS GO BLUE TEAM!!!
Old 06-06-2011, 09:44 PM   #19  
Sue

Hello Blue Team,
Congratulations to the team winners. You all are awesome.
I got a little stressed over the weekend and went over on my calories
Saturday. I am back on track now though. Keep up the good work everyone.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:42 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Congrats to our biggest losers! I've just returned from vacation and scared to jump on the scale. My eating has been way out of whack and didn't do much exercising. I made a quick trip to the store, stocked up on my fruits and veggies and I've signed up for my exercise class for tomorrow, so I'm ready to undo the damage I've done.

Hope everyone is having a great POP week.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:54 PM   #21  

Laura- I got the banner from week one chat

Thanks Courtney for making our banner for us!
Old 06-06-2011, 11:42 PM   #22  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Woohoo! Yay! We are all doing great! I hope we didn't lose those 11 people who didn't weigh in on time. Hope they post next week!

I just wanted to say hi. I'm going to go eat some watermelon and watch a show once I finish my paperwork and computer work here.

Hugssss!
Selina
Old 06-07-2011, 07:20 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 290.6/278.8/135

You're welcome Dream!

Congrats to the 60 pounds gone and to the Blue Team winners this week! Well done! I can't wait to see how everyone does this week too! Stay strong, stay motivated, and work off those pounds!
Old 06-07-2011, 11:41 AM   #24  

Ok you computer geniuses out there - thanks for the way awesome team banner, but how do I add it? help!

Last edited by Laura G; 06-07-2011 at 11:42 AM.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:42 AM   #25  

Happy Tuesday morning Welcome to day 2 of week 2

I have to go into work a little later this morning which is nice.....but the working later part isn't as nice go figure. Then Nancy is meeting me at the store and we are going to workout at a new gym

Catching up:

Beck - and yes I'm with you lets aim for a win....(I'd better stop eating then)

maryshady - yes we lose a lot of people in the first 3 weeks every challenge. They get caught up with the rush of signing up and then don't come back. I hope they all do though. I hope your week is better for you and all your cravings are gone (I hate those constant cravings)

lad143 - your so right when you break our loss into those that WI (we had 30 WI so break that down it would average 2lb per person)

Vanessa - keep looking at it the positive way.....YOU ARE LOSING and that is awesome no matter what the number it's going down. I hope you exercise night tonight goes well.

QuillysQuest - Hello

Somni - .8 a week is still good, let me know how you like switching it up on the breakfast front. ( I eat the same things too)

Amberelise - Thanks it's always nice to be appreciated you have no need to be jealous of the DD losses just look at your current weight....your my goal weight were the same height and everything (actually I may have started shrinking already)

Matilda - Happy Tuesday, week is going okay so far how's yours

Kelsey - way to get in that exercise and water

Laura - weekends seem to be a lot of peoples downfall, your back on track now so that's all that matters. We will all have some smaller numbers this week as it is just a true week not 2 or 3 depending when everyone signed up.
You can find the link to our sig on week one thread. It was made by CourtneyDaisy from the Red Team

DrivenByAmbition - positive attitudes = positive results.......now if only I could remember this all the time.

SMSDREAMER2007 - Thanks for popping by, that's awesome

bnhtla06 - big numbers are fun to post aren't they.....we will all have a little bit lower number this week I'm thinking. WOOHOO your getting close to onederland.

brizza - We can do this!!!! 5lbs was an awesome loss for a week, be careful we don't want any extreme measures to get high numbers every week though. Safety first

KayakGal - Way to get back on track......weekends

dream - I hope you had a fantastic time on your vacation.....the scale is a scarry place right after one though

Selina - Hope your watermelon was yummy and you enjoyed your show. Awesome loss last week

Countney - Thanks again for the banner and popping by

Well off to get ready for work now. Oh yeah, so I went shopping last night and found 2 dresses. I was very happy with one (but I am super cheap so didn't want to pay the price) crazy though because I felt so skinny in it. If I was at goal no problem but seeing as I am still hoping to lose....they said they are marking down prices in a couple weeks...so if it's still there and lower price...it was meant to be.
I bought the other one....not sure it's cute and I could wear it more often as it's a halter style dresss....just not sure if I'm to old for the dress. The lady at the store and my mom said no but......
Anyway to late now....final sale on all there stuff (hence another reason I didn't get the more expensive one yet)
I took pictures in the dresses as I seem to see myself better in picture form than in the mirror.....there okay so I hope so.

Anyway enough babbling about me.....have a great day everyone.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:20 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Hey everyone.
Well today is a sad day. I just found out that an old friend and co-worker of mine drowned last night. I feel pretty sad today. I haven't spoken to her in a few years, but I just keep remembering the last time I talked to her when she told me she was pregnant. I just feel pretty sad. I just keep thinking about her husband and daughter, and my friends who were close to her.
Today is a rest day for me, but I'll concentrate hard on staying focused and not overeating. I hope everyone has a good day.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:12 PM   #27  

Kelsey - that's terrible. My prayers are for her family, especially her daughter - I can't imagine losing my mom so young.
Stay strong. What a reminder that we all need to cherish every moment we have on this earth!
Old 06-07-2011, 01:39 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura G View Post
Kelsey - that's terrible. My prayers are for her family, especially her daughter - I can't imagine losing my mom so young.
Stay strong. What a reminder that we all need to cherish every moment we have on this earth!
Thanks Laura. That's so true. Cherish every moment and always remember to say I love you.
As a new mom myself, I couldn't imagine leaving my daughter so this is really hitting home.
Old 06-07-2011, 02:30 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 278/243.2/175

Height: 5'2

that's so sad Kelsey!

We went on a mini vacay this past weekend and I didn't eat as well as I had hoped. I didnt do horrible--but the sodium did me in!

Since I hit the -50 lb mark I have had a lot of comments on how I look different. I never understood when people losing weight couldn't see it for themselves but now I get it. I feel like I look the same! My clothing says different. In my head though I keep thinking--oh, its a coinsidence that it fit me there is no way Im wearing a size 20 or XL shirts when a few months ago I was a 24 and wearing 3-4X. Anyway. The more Im into this the more I see the mental battle that goes along with it.

Here's to a better weigh in this week!
Old 06-08-2011, 12:05 AM   #30  

Kelsey-thats awful news. You and your friends family are in my thoughts and prayers.

myhalo-welcome back from your vacay. I'm just returning too and I'm in the same sodium boat. Congrats on losing 50lbs, the mental aspect is hard to deal with.

Bigmid- I hope you and Nancy enjoyed the new gym.

Laura- I right clicked the image and saved it. Then I added it to my signature. Hope this helps