Old 01-23-2011, 01:18 PM   #136  
just do it!

S/C/G: 269/150/150

Height: 5'4"

Angie: I hope you have a quick recovery. Don't feel bad about this week. I'm sure you'll bounce back quickly. Like rainbowsmiles said, good for you for posting it and not taking the freebie.

Come on Red Team.....get those weigh ins posted!!
Old 01-23-2011, 01:20 PM   #137  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypie View Post
I'm doing much better this week. Eating is so much more under control and I'm not feeling as hopeless. Still need to work on the exercise though lol
C-H-E-R-R-Y-B-A-B-Y!!

WOOHOOOO

LOOK AT YOU BUSTING OUT 3 POUNDS GONE!!
BOOOYAH!!!
singing:
THIS IS HOW WE DO IT!!
ALL HANDS ARE IN THE AIR!!
AND WAVE THEM FROM HERE TO THERE...
NO BODY DOES IT LIKE THE TBL RED TEAM DOES IT!!

KEEP ON ROCKIN' RED TEAM
THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!
Old 01-23-2011, 04:29 PM   #138  

S/C/G: 258/Ticker/199

Unhappy

I avoided posting all day. Even thought about using one of my passes. I had been so 'good' all week and actually looked forward to my weigh in this morning. Until I weighed in. I. Gained. Two. Pounds. I don't know how but I did. I exercised more than ever, never cheated once, got in way more water than usual. I was so anticipating at least a one pound loss.]
But to heck with using a pass. I am not 'guilty' for gaining weight. I didn't do anything wrong. It just so happens that I behaved really well this week and didn't see the results of my efforts. I know it happens all the time. Fall down seven times, get up eight. Congratutions to all of you who lost this week. Go RED!

Last edited by CharlieJune; 01-23-2011 at 04:45 PM.
Old 01-23-2011, 04:47 PM   #139  
just do it!

S/C/G: 269/150/150

Height: 5'4"

WTG CharlieJune - your attitude is awesome. You didn't do anything wrong and shouldn't be ashamed of the scale result this week. Thank you for posting and staying accountable. Next week will be better!
Old 01-23-2011, 05:03 PM   #140  
wen

S/C/G: SW 215 CW 205 GW 160

Height: 5'5"

I started a week before the BL kick off here...lost 5lb first week, 5lb second week, and only 1lb this week. And I really felt like this was my best week too - more exercise and easier to keep my hunger in check, but oh well!!

Keeping my chin up though - I'm in it to lose 50 more lbs this year. I know weight loss does not come easy.

DH is doing this with me; really makes it easier and I believe DS has lost too as a result of our changes w/o even trying.

Keep it going red team!!!
Old 01-23-2011, 05:29 PM   #141  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Don't forget to weigh in Red Team! You have a little under 3 1/2 hours left to do so!

Good luck to everyone.

On a side note- I had a 1lb gain this week. Moving on to next week. I'm not stressing about it. We booked our April 2 week vacation yesterday. An island in the Phillipines here we come. Time to use that for some added motivation to get my butt into gear. This week is a new week. This day is a new day. Go get it!!
Old 01-23-2011, 07:26 PM   #142  
Reclaiming control!

S/C/G: 337/siggy/185

Height: 5'11

Hello e1, great job on your huge team loss! That is great.

As an honorary member, I've been doing pretty good. I'm feeling better, making much better choices, losing weight, and am so proud of seeing the hard work pay off.

CharlieJune - I really enjoyed reading your post, especially where you expressed yourself regarding not feeling guilty for gaining 2 lbs and how you did all you could and just happened to not see the results you wanted. Great attitude! Next week will be better for you on the scale!

Cherrypie- you can do it! Congrats on your progress.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:58 PM   #143  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

CharlieJune I love your positive attitude. As long as you are eating healthy and exercising you will lose weight in the long run which is all that matters.

Shan I completely agree with you this week is a new week. A vacation to an island in the Phillipines sounds amazing! Definatly more motivation.

I had a really good day so far today eating wise I am finding healthy foods that I actually think taste good which is surprising to me. I love eating wraps and omlettes (anything I can stuff with veggies) but I can't seem to get over my diet coke addiction but I am working on it.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:12 PM   #144  
Feed Your Freedom

its gonna be a CLOSE week!! hang in there red team!!
so proud of everyone posting!! lose, gain or maintain...
we are all in this together!!

LETS STAY STRONG RED TEAM!!
EVERYONE MAKE SURE YOU POST!!
EVERY .1 POUND LOST COUNTS!!
WHOOOOP WHOOOOP!!

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 01-23-2011 at 08:12 PM.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:52 PM   #145  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

Hi ladies I am back from ****, I mean my soon to be ex husband has left the country again, back to his mistress and me back to life as a single parent. UGH. Can you say stress? Lots happened over his month long stay here, yet nothing changed. Let's just say I am putting in a call for a counselor tomorrow morning. I need someone to talk to that isn't biased on either side of this who can help me sort through my emotions!

I somehow lost two pounds in the last week, not sure how but I'm not complaining. This week is supposed to be dry out here in Seattle, and I plan on taking my little one out on long walks to clear my head and get me back into the swing of things. I'm ready to tackle my weight issue head on and never look back. It's about re-gaining self-respect for me (I know that isn't everyone's issue but it is for me) and putting myself first in some areas instead of ignoring me and spending all my energy on everyone else but me. I can't wait to see what 2011 brings!

I am not going to go back and read much since I am so far behind but know I am here to stay for the rest of the challenge and will be an active member from here on out!
Old 01-23-2011, 09:02 PM   #146  
Feed Your Freedom

rated....LOVE THE NEW AVATAR!! OMG!! YOU ARE JUST ADORABLE!!!!
Old 01-23-2011, 09:09 PM   #147  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

12 Freebies used this week.

Please don't forget to weigh in next week. Some people have used two freebies. If you miss one more weigh in, you will be eliminated as an official member.

Updates will come later. New threads in 30 minutes. Watch for them.