Old 01-20-2011, 08:48 PM   #106  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

Default She must be an angel!!

Rainbow you MUST be an

You keep us all rockin and moving and EATING PIZZA I think this will be my next meal . . . mmmmmmmm, mmmmmm GOOD!!

Sunday is almost here and week 2 will soon be over

I've been Zumba-ing (still not sure if that's a word) and I'm loving it!!!!

I made veggie soup today, green beans, corn, cabbage, carrots, celery, onion, and anything else I found in the fridge, cooked in some chicken broth then cooked some Minnesota wild rice and added that, then had chicken left over and pulled that apart and added that . . . SOOOOOOOOO good and warming me up as it is bitter cold here and it's suppose to be worse tomorrow . . .

Everybody have a good day tomorrow . . .
Old 01-20-2011, 09:39 PM   #107  
Persistance loses weight

S/C/G: 216/177/136

Height: 5'7"

Happy Thursday everyone! Just one more day, and it's finally the weekend. I don't know about y'all, but I am most certainly ready for it.

Courtney- My heart goes out to you and your family in these tough economic times.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:41 PM   #108  

Height: 5'5

that pizza looks amazing rainbow!

I'm doing much better this week. Eating is so much more under control and I'm not feeling as hopeless. Still need to work on the exercise though lol
Old 01-21-2011, 12:11 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 274/247/165

Height: 5'4

You are awesome Rainbow! I have been craving pizza too (my TOM too ...just figured out what that meant!!) and went and picked up PaPa Murphys DeLite pizza last night. 1 slice of pepperoni has 170 calories sooo I had two last night! Your recipe will be used for future pizza cravings!! I am "calorie counting" and have found it extremely hard for me to create recipes that taste good and find myself eating frozen meals too much. I really appreciate all of your encouragement and support!
As for exercise...it was snowing outside today and I couldn't get in a walk so I opted to stay in my work building and walk up and down the 5 flights of stairs... 3 times (I don't know what came over me to think that this was no major feat!)!! Let's just say my legs feel like spaghetti noodles now. I've been having good days and bad nights...eating at LoneStar and Papa Murphy's and Subway but I have been making good choices while out and hope it shows on weigh in day...a little nervous.
Happy Friday everyone!

Last edited by IceQueen; 01-21-2011 at 12:16 AM.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:05 AM   #110  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Making good choices today! Had a craving for something bad a few hours after dinner and instead I made a bowl of special k. It's a step in the right direction again.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. It's almost Saturday here in SK! WOOHOOOO! A nice relaxing weekend, I hope...with lots of exercise on the agenda! Also, only one more week of work and I have a whole week off!!!

Don't forget to post your weigh ins before Sunday evening.

Good luck to everyone this week.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:50 AM   #111  

S/C/G: 253/226/145

Height: 5'9

Sounds like we are having a tough week for some!!! I hope it gets easier for those struggling. I woke up this morning starving!!!! I had a small piece of cheese and trying to listen to my body for what it needs. We have a potluck at work today and I had a request for beans and cornbread from my kitchen. I am up this morning finishing up the cornbread. Before I go I am going to eat a salad and try to "fill up" so I won't be tempted. I love cooking for others so it's nothing to resist my own food.
TGIF!!!! We can do this!!!! Hubby comes home for the weekend so I am excited!!! Of course he is back off for another week so that is tough. I ran 300 meters yesterday!!!! I am starting to get this running thing. I am going to do a trail run this weekend and I'm super stoked!!!!
Old 01-21-2011, 11:34 AM   #112  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

T.G.i.F.!!!!

GUESS WHAT RED TEAM???

iT'S TiME...
TO CREATE...
THE BiONiC RED TEAM!!!!

...we may be a team barely alive
Gentle-ladies....and Gentlemen
we can rebuild us
We have the technology
We have the capability
to make the worlds
first
bionic
supersonic
iconic
harmonic

super human
red team!!!
THE 2011 TBL
BiONiC RED TEAM

will be THAT team
Better than we were before

Better,
Stronger,
Faster
: LiGHTER : !
FiTTER... (is that a word? haha)
OK MORE FiT!!!

HOW YOU SAY????

iTS TIME FOR
THE LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!!!!
WEEK 2 LAST CHANCE WORKOUT
IS YOUR CHANCE TO
GROW STRONGER!!

STAY STRONG RED TEAM
ROCK ON RED TEAM
LEE MAJORS HAS NOTHiNG ON US!!
BECAUSE
WE
ARE
THE
BiONiC
RED TEAM!!!

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 01-21-2011 at 12:29 PM.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:16 PM   #113  
Keep going!!

S/C/G: 203/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Rainbowsmiles, you rock girl!! Thanks for the inspiration this week!

I hope everyone has a great weekend
Old 01-21-2011, 06:28 PM   #114  

S/C/G: SW:155 /CW:146 /GW:135

Height: 5'4"

Default staying on track

Hello lovely ladies,
Feeling rather hungry right now, but just had a drink of water instead. Being good so far - eating well and working out most days. Tomorrow I am having a friend and her DH and 2 kids over for dins. Need to make something that is good for the kids, but good for me as well. Any ideas?
Old 01-21-2011, 06:53 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 258/Ticker/199

Hey Everyone! Another snow day here so I was better able to stay on my plan. My fellow teachers can probably relate to this-drinking enough water when I'm at school is so hard for me because you can't exactly answer the call of nature anytime she calls so I tend to drink tiny amounts during the day while on the job and then massive amounts at home which make me feel almost 'sloshy'. lol I was also able to excerise for fifteen minutes today which is a lot for me! Sounds like everyone has had a pretty good day so Hooorrrrayyyy RED TEAM!
Old 01-21-2011, 10:00 PM   #116  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

CharlieJune- I used to teach and yes, water was my enemy. When I was student teaching I used to always carry a water bottle and sip on it all day long. But I could slip out since there was another teacher in the room. It was realy hard for me to adjust once I was on my own.

Completed W6D3 of C25K today. I had been dreading it all week. I had a rough start but got a second wind (or maybe it was the first) in the last 8 or so minutes. Tomorrow is weigh-in for me. I was down two pounds on the gym scale today, so it should go well. I also have a 5K tomorrow at the Nashville Zoo. I'm planning to walk the first 2 miles with my co-workers and the run the last 1.1
Old 01-22-2011, 03:02 AM   #117  
A Whole New World

S/C/G: 172/ticker/122

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on much this week. I've had the busiest week ever but I'm hoping to get more involved next week.

I haven't had the greatest week food and exercise wise and indulged a fair few times when we had guests around, but I weighed myself today and have lost 1.8lb this week so that's actually pretty good.

I hope everyone has managed to stay OP this week. I think I'm gonna go play Wii Fit in a bit and try and get back into the swing of things.

See you all later
Old 01-22-2011, 10:43 AM   #118  
just do it!

S/C/G: 269/150/150

Alright, Red....just over 24 hours left to post your weigh in and 10 of us have posted our week 2 weigh ins.

Remember to post your weigh in everyone!! No matter what the number is, post it!
Old 01-22-2011, 10:45 AM   #119  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

Default Week 2 weigh in

OH MY GOODNESS, the second week is all but done, the big weigh in tomorrow . . . I had a big drop last week, not sure what this week will bring . . . but I'll take whatever the scale give me and continue to MELT THAT BUTTER AWAY!!

Rainbow, you ARE the BEST CHEERLEADER!!!

I am becoming BIONIC!!

Lets rock that Blue TeamTWO WEEKS IN A ROW

WE ARE BIONIC
Old 01-22-2011, 12:34 PM   #120  
Day Dream Believer

S/C/G: 157.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'3''

Greetings Friends,

Had a great week here until I was sidelined yesterday by the combination of a 15 hour work day that began with TOM and ended with a 40 pound box of donated chocolate....Ugh...can I get a little help here???? Still don't think I will gain this week, but probably not much of a loss either....Blah!

Oh yes, I was also reading an earlier comment from a teamie who was experimenting with healthier versions of shepherd's pie...sorry I don't remember who said it...but if you read this here is my favorite healthy version http://www.vegetariantimes.com/recipes/11152?section=

Now off for my LCW and plan on drinking a ton of water today...
Hope you all have a great day!

Last edited by Hungry4AChange; 01-22-2011 at 12:35 PM.