Height: 6'1"

Love It Rainbowsmiles!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2011, 10:45 PM   #47  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bette k View Post
Nixmom- While I don't smoke I am addicted to diet pop and am giving it up again tomorrow so we can be support for eachother.
Bette - I'm in! I smoked 5 today. I have to knock this crap off. I feel like I wake up having a pity party in the morning about having to be the first one up and out. I almost think I use it to procrastinate. So tomorrow morning - Tuesday - I'm in. WE HAVE TO CHECK IN THOUGH AND LOOK FOR EACH OTHERS POSTS! DEAL?
Quote:
Originally Posted by augeremt View Post
Nixmom - I'm all about spreadsheets as well! I have my exercise tentatively planned out until June. Not specific workouts, but days I will be doing particular things, like run this day and swim another day......
As for C25K, it seems like we have a bunch of C25Kers in this group! I just restarted a similar program but with a slightly longer distance so I may be joining your ranks of runners soon. Which link are you talking about?
Kasia - I soooo get you on the plan into the next millineum. I know exactly what my weight should be on my birthday losing 1% of body weight a week which is TOTALLY doable... if I would do it!!! The C25K link was posted by a couple of girls on the week 1 Last Chance workout thread for our team. I think one was www.c25k.com.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinningVegan View Post
Way to go Red Team! I'm just an honorary member so my stuff does not count but I am very happy to be here for a challenge and for support! You are all amazing and I am feeling VERY pumped up for week 2.
Thinning- Everything about you being here counts! The weight is just a number and we will celebrate you as team success along with everyone else!

Skinnycow - Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TERAPET View Post
..."Willpower is remembering what you really want."
Love it Terapet. And hit me as a mantra that I really need. I am borrowing this from you!

Happy Monday to all you other red teamers. I was a sodium consuming nervous wreck today. Smoked (bleck) and am floundering to figure out how I am going to manage to hit my goal. I won't give up though....look at all the support and hard fought battles here. Keep at it girls and lets push through this week together! You are all super inspiring!

Last edited by Nixmom; 01-17-2011 at 10:47 PM.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:22 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 274/247/165

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoodObsessed View Post
Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels. I'm getting my water in and eating right!
I love that! I will try to remember that EVERYTIME I pass a McDonalds!!!!
Way to go Red Team!!!

Last edited by IceQueen; 01-18-2011 at 12:30 AM.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:53 AM   #49  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

YWeight: You do not need to step it up to compete, but step up and play with us, move and eat and drink (H2O) and have a good time. We are here to: MELT THE BUTTER AWAY!! So just join in and have some fun, move more, eat less (or at least stop at that stop sign and make a good choice.

Thinning: Your losses DO COUNT!!!!

OK everyone seems pretty geared up for week 2 . . . I hope I can keep up with everyone, if not, I'll bring up the rear (UGH, no pun intended)

We will melt the butter, We WILL melt the butter, WE WILL MELT THE BUTTER!!!
Old 01-18-2011, 09:30 AM   #50  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Madame Butterfly--thank you so much for the original butter imagery. Like several of our teammates that whole, "...that's a lotta butter" makes me smile every day. My personal week 2 mantra: "Bye bye BUTT-er"

RainbowSmiles--you're the best motivator ever!

To those who pointed out the C25K program, thanks for the info. The next t-shirt I have made will have that cute no couch potato logo on it.

KEEP AT IT REDS!!!!!
Old 01-18-2011, 10:47 AM   #51  
No Day But Today

S/C/G: 327.6/321.8/150

Height: 5'7"

I have to admit, I haven't always been the greatest at getting physical activity in, but yesterday was a pretty active day for me. I was actually coaxed into playing Twister with my kids...scary thought, but I did it...not so well, but the point is, I did it!

Then we turned on the music choice channel and got our dance on...a favorite activity around here.

And later that evening, when the kids decided to go bowling, hubby and I went, too...I haven't bowled in forever! It was so much fun!!

Come to think of it, there might be something to this whole "activity is fun" concept!

With any luck, there will be more days like this on the horizon, and it'll all become butter on the scale.
Old 01-18-2011, 03:13 PM   #52  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTee View Post
My personal week 2 mantra: "Bye bye BUTT-er"

totally love that image!! bye bye BUTT-er!!!
Old 01-18-2011, 03:25 PM   #53  
Feed Your Freedom

HEY RED TEAM....
YOU'RE ALL INVITED
THIS WEEK
TO A LINE DANCE COMPETITION!!!
DATE: JAN. 18, 2011....UNTIL JAN. 23, 2011

ITS CALLED
"THE SLIDE"

SLIDE THOSE TICKERS!!!!!

....shout it out loud....like they do on that TV show..
MOVE THAT BUS!! MOVE THAT BUS!!

SLIDE THOSE TICKERS....
SLIDE THOSE TICKERS!!!

CLAP YOUR HANDS NOW...AND SAY
I'M GONNA SLIDE MY TICKER!!

WHOOOOP WHOOOOP
BOOYAH!!!

ROCK ON RED!!
YOU'RE AWESOME!!
Old 01-18-2011, 03:33 PM   #54  

Hey Hey Everyone....Happy Tuesday.

So, I just sat through a meeting where not one person took responsibility for what they do. OK, that's a bit of an over simplification and on a really high level, but for me that is what it all boiled down to.
I am still fuming....but I need to make this work for me. How about this? Where would the difference be if I came out of that meeting and scarfed down an entire bag of Dorito's and blamed my co-workers for making me so mad that I needed to eat the Dorito's? None....there is no difference, so step up, get over it, take responsibility for yourself and your actions and let them rock on with their bad selves.

OK, sorry...thanks for hanging in there with me while I vented. All is well here, I think I have the eating under control. Like so many others it is the exercise, which I love but always find a reason not to do....I think I will steal the "The 1st excuse is NO excuse" mantra. I'll be alone on Friday and most of Saturday, so I WILL clean out the garage and get back into my daily workouts (we turned the garage into a mini gym last summer, and have since just allowed the "garage gremmlins" to reclaim some of the space).

Keep up the fantastic work everyone....I'm off to heat up my soup.
Old 01-18-2011, 03:49 PM   #55  
No Day But Today

S/C/G: 327.6/321.8/150

Line dance competition..."Move that bus"...rainbow, I kind of love you, for real! I'm all for it!!
Old 01-18-2011, 06:41 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

Hey everyone

I didn't get a chance to post last week since I was so busy. Last week wasn't that great for me I tried but I went out for dinner twice and didn't get in a single workout. I am trying to use my school gym more and I have already been twice this week which feels good even though I have an internal argument everytime about if I am going to go or not. But so far my healthy side has been winning. I hope everyone else is off to a good start for week two also.

I am also in love with comparing weight loss to butter it makes me smile everytime I read that.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:46 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 172/ticker/140

Height: 5'3

Hello fellow red team.

Congrats to all the losers this week! Job well done

I'm going over to the calorie counter boards and get some new ideas of some meals plans to keep me within my calorie range.I really need to plan ahead for meals or I find myself going over

Keep up the good work- You gals are really rocking this challenge!

Gotta fly and get some things done before Biggest Loser starts... I'm liking this season so far. Anyone else watching?
Old 01-18-2011, 07:09 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 258/Ticker/199

Hello All. So many of you inspire me on this forum and I have actually been repeating your wise words. I've went around all week telling everyone I've lost 32 sticks of butter. Now THAT's a lot of butter! (Thanks MadameButterfly) and lately, when I've wanted to slip back into old ways and eat more than just a taste of chocolate, I've repeated a saying that someone (I'm sorry I can't remember who) has posted in their signature line, " I can eat anything I want, just not all in one day!"
Have an awesome evening, Everyone.
Old 01-18-2011, 08:20 PM   #59  
Feed Your Freedom

watching TBL....and quoting from Rulon....

CHAMPIONS DON'T MAKE EXCUSES!!!!

I AM A CHAMPION!!
WE ARE CHAMPIONS!!

KEEP ON ROCKIN' RED TEAM!!
Old 01-18-2011, 09:00 PM   #60  
Persistance loses weight

S/C/G: 216/177/136

Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had great days! My scale broke this morning (could be the batteries, but I just changed them), so it's off to Target in the morning to get a new one.