Old 10-08-2010, 10:52 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 239/214.6/145

Height: 5' 5.5

I'm behind and haven't even had a chance to get on and read any post this week. After next week everything should be calming down so that I can get on the computer more again. I hope that everyone has a great weekend.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:20 PM   #47  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Hello TEam!!! Hope all is well and I hope you guys are on plan. Im having a pretty good week. Havent had much time to post but Im around lurking
Old 10-08-2010, 03:02 PM   #48  
on the way to Onederland

S/C/G: 260/248/220(mini goal)/140

Height: 5'4

hey team.. hope every1 had a good week.. I'm well into my second week of p90x and i seem to be gaining..! (hopefully muscle mass) but m happy from this week... i've lost like 2inches off both my waist and hips!!! and 1 inch frm my arm lol..
Old 10-08-2010, 08:48 PM   #49  

Hi everyone I am just getting ready to repack my bag for the flight home tomorrow and then have to get fancied up for our awards banquet tonight. The conference went well but my eating did suffer. I have been reading and it sounds like it gas been a very full week for everyone. I am glad you are all trying to stay on plan. I won't be home until late tomorrow night then going to my brothers house for Thanksgiving on Sunday.

Mercy - I hope that you mom is better by Monday. That sounds like a tough thing to go through. She sounds like a fighter though.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:56 AM   #50  
weight, be gone!

S/C/G: 227/191/125

Height: 5' 4"

Hey, everyone...
Sorry to hear that there's so much illness going around.... I hope you all feel better soon!!
Mercy for you and for your Moms. I'll be sending best wishes and prayers and anything else I can think of her (and your) way.

Sounds like even though so many are ill, everyone's been doing a great job with exercise. I haven't done much, just walking but I've not been eating a lot so the weight's coming off. I'll probably update my weight tomorrow, I doubt I have computer access Sunday. Hopefully things will calm down next week and I can get back to it.

Heard Zumba is going to be coming out on Wii.... will have to check into it.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:16 AM   #51  
TEAM CUPID & BL BLUE TEAM

S/C/G: 306/see ticker/153

Height: 5'3

Hey everyone. Just checking in really quick. I've got a massive headache, so laying low today. My WI this week is not going to be good. I'm doing everything right, but up 2 lbs. Everyone seems to think it's because I started strength training, and m y muscles holding water. I hope everyone is right and it leaves soon!

Trying to decide if I want to take one of my freebies this early in the "game" sto to speak. <shrug>
Old 10-09-2010, 11:33 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

I am going to have to drop out of the challenge. I am so angry, frustrated, and sad. I am now only able to eat a small amount of turkey and plain potatoes. I am not losing the weight in a healthy manner. I can't even get out and walk because of the pain, nausea, and dizziness. I was supposed to have surgery sometime this past week and then I was hoping I could be 100% focused on healthy eating and exercise and really participate in the challenge. Well I just found out that the surgeon is TOTALLY unaware of how long his wait list is and my surgery has been scheduled for November 30th. So I am instructed to keep taking the gravol, percoset/oxycodone and just stick to turkey and potatoes.

I wish you all the best in the challenge, and hopefully I can participate in the next one.
Old 10-09-2010, 06:38 PM   #53  

On my way home in a few minutes. I need to get back to normal meals again.

babygrant - make sure to take care of yourself and please come in and let us know how your doing and when your surgery actually is.

Talk to you all later
Old 10-09-2010, 11:09 PM   #54  

Well I'm home safe and sound. I'm a little scared for weigh in tomorrow but will deal with that later. I'll check back in the morning.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:00 AM   #55  
weight, be gone!

S/C/G: 227/191/125

Height: 5' 4"

GUESS WHAT!!!!!

I hit one of my biggest mini-goals... I am no longer obesity class II I am now obesity class I (and I hit the 25# mark and lost just over 10% of my body weight, and am 1/4 of the way to goal, all in the same number)!!!!

ONEderland, HERE I COME!!!
Old 10-10-2010, 12:47 AM   #56  
Slow and Steady

S/C/G: 353/see ticker/178

Height: 5'11''

First, let me say Congratulations to all of the blue team! We are rocking this Fall Challenge so far.

I have not been able to post in chats or do personals, but I am hopefully back to a somewhat normal schedule this week. I just returned from fall break with my kids and I feel refreshed. We went to the beach, which is my favorite stress reliever. I was able to fit in 4 of my training runs and the last one was my best one yet. I was able to actually run a full mile before taking a break to walk. This is a big deal for me. I have been training to do my first 5K run in November and I am getting nervous.

My weight loss over the past few months has all but come to a halt. I will usually have 1 week a month where I have a whoosh of weight loss but the rest of the month I fight to stay at that weight until I see the next whoosh. It is extremely discouraging, especially since I still have a ways to go. I did not have a scale with me on vacation so I am anxious to weigh tomorrow morning and see if taking a week off from my daily weigh-in made a difference.

Hope everyone else has been having a good week and is ready for weigh in. Here's to everyone being a LOSER!
Old 10-10-2010, 03:10 AM   #57  

S/C/G: starting size 18/ Goal size 10

Height: 5'5''

Baby Grant I hope you feel better soon.
I lost 2 pounds this week, was hoping for more. It's been a tough week.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:03 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 235/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi Blue Team! Sorry I haven`t been around much as of yet, but now that my work confernce is done and I have no more vacation plans, I`ll be able to focus more on weight loss. And sorry I posted a 2.6 gain , there was waaaaaay too much good food at the conference and my will power sucked! But I`m hoping for a good loss this week!

I don`t really have time for personals this morning, but, Babygrant, sorry you have to drop out and I hope you`re feeling better really soon!

Have a great week everyone!
Old 10-10-2010, 12:09 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 210/206/154

Height: 5'6"

Hi Team,

No weight loss for this week, but no significant gain either. Guess I need to pump up the motivation and start sticking to a plan. First time in my life I've had back pain (now I understand!) so I'm going to try some yoga for back care and see if I can get this kink out. If I work out today, that's one more workout than last week, so I can claim improvement. Now only if I could stick to an eating plan...night time is deadly for snacks.

Babygrant - just focus on getting well. Sorry that your surgery is later than you'd hoped

Lolcat - congratulations on meeting a milestone!

gypsychic - how is P90X going? I looked at starting it, but was really intimidated!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians. No turkey for me - I should make some lentil loaf - delicious!!

Old 10-10-2010, 12:15 PM   #60  
TEAM CUPID & BL BLUE TEAM

S/C/G: 306/see ticker/153

Height: 5'3

Looks like I'm posting a minor gain as well. I was up 2.8 lbs and now it's just .8. Sorry everyone.