Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2001, 09:58 AM   #1  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Thumbs down

Good Morning All...
Wanted to introduce myself! I used to be on this thread a couple of years ago before my daughter was born. (dob 11.26.99) It's past time to get going again!!! I love the support on here
I am 5' nothing and weigh 225 lbs... OUCH! I need to start excerising everyday and eating better! I am following the WW program.
I am looking forwarding to getting to know you all.

Dana
Old 04-24-2001, 10:34 AM   #2  

slimdown: Welcome! What a surprise, I finally found another short person (I'm 4'11") - and about the same weight. It's good to have you here. So far, I've been doing the original WW Points program, because I've been doing it at home. I have been toying with the idea of going to meetings again, but am still unsure - time, gas prices, cost of meetings, etc are all factors.

Also love your part of the country.

2oM (Annie)
Old 04-24-2001, 12:27 PM   #3  

Welcome Dana! You'll be sure to make some new friends. And I'm short too (5'2"). My highest weight was 235.2 - and since I've never had children, I gained all of that weight on my own!

Annie - Have you thought about converting your WW-at-Home materials? Depending upon when you bought them, you can be eligible to receive the new materials for a lesser price (around $39.99). Recently, I did just that so I could have the new point ranges etc. It's possible to find out that stuff online I suppose. I just appreciated having my own newer materials.

Good luck!

235.2/188.5
Old 04-24-2001, 02:24 PM   #4  

n 2 a swan: Good suggestion. I'll see what I can do. Thanks.

2oM (Annie)
Old 04-24-2001, 03:45 PM   #5  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Thanks for the welcomes ladies! It's nice to see that I am not the only short one!! The only way I know if I am losing weight is if my pants get too long!! hehe
So far I have been op today.. and that is great news! DD, Sara is almost 17 mos old and that kid is gonna make sure I get my excerise in!
How long have the two of you been op?

Dana
www.digitalsara.com
Old 04-24-2001, 10:47 PM   #6  

I'm not sure how to calculate how long I've been on program. I weighed in at 235.2 a few years ago and sloooooooooooooowly lost weight to around 195 over so. Then I maintained weights between 188-195 for over a year. Now, I'm losing again. At times, I have not tried very hard to be on program, but I have increased my exercise. So, it's anybody's guess. But since I am approximately halfway to my goal weight, I decided that reaching goal this year was a priority. Why allow myself to continue to play at losing weight? So, that's my story. It's always a challenge. I just think that it will get easier once I pass 185. Each time that I've gotten close, I've stagnated. This time, I will do it.
Closed Thread