Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2004, 12:17 PM   #1  

Question So What About Trimspa???

undefined
Hey everybody??? I'm wondering about this new diet supplement on Trimspa???They are showing that Anna Nicole had success using it, but Im not sure how much of that is truthful!! Anyway has anyone tried it or gotten any info?? Just Curious if it's worth a try

Jewels
Old 08-08-2004, 12:31 PM   #2  
Meg

Hi Jewels! Check out these recent threads on Trimspa and "fat burners" in general:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41092

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...hlight=trimspa

My opinion? Save your money.
Old 08-08-2004, 01:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

I agree with meg the one thing I notice when I see that commercial is that anna nicole doesnt even look any Lighter! She looks more like she is wearing a body girdle. My hubby said the same thing but I don't think that any of those OTC supplements work. Its all about exercise and eating right btw welcome to 3fc

Michelle
Old 08-08-2004, 02:55 PM   #4  

Red face thanks to all

Hi and thanks for the info... I know that diet supplements aren't the way to go, but I guess its hard not to resist sometimes when you see all of these infommercials where people look great from it.. I just dont understand how all these companies can get away with marketing these products!!! They make it all sound so easy and then when you actually try them, they make you feel worse than when you started!!! I guess I just need to be more patient with doing things on my own!!!
Thanks All
Old 08-09-2004, 10:19 AM   #5  

I tried Trim Spa and it does not work. I got my $$ back because I purchased it at GNC.

Body Girdle? Where are those purchased? I would have loved to have had one for my wedding in April!!!!!! Surely they don't make you look that trim? I saw her on Jay Leno and she was down right skinny!
Old 08-09-2004, 10:33 AM   #6  
Megan

S/C/G: 200/138/133

Height: 5'5"

Anna Nicole definitely lost A TON of weight - even more now. But I doubt it had to do with trim spa... AND she hates to exercise. so what is the only thing left? yes yes... starving! i read someplace (probably a trashy mag, lol) that she barely ate anything.
Old 08-09-2004, 12:02 PM   #7  
Uber-Moderator!!

I think what Anna Nicole SAYS she does and what she actually DID to lose the weight are two different things. Of course since she's a paid spokesperson for TrimSpa, along with having her image of being a total airhead, she's going to say that she didn't exercise and the pills made her not want to eat...because that's what people want to hear - effortless weight loss, pills making you not eat, not having to exercise...
Old 08-09-2004, 02:10 PM   #8  

I guess the only time I've seen her is in the trimspa commercials and to me she just didn't look thin it appeared (IMHO) that she had a girdle on lol. I must confess that I wear tummy sucking undies when we get dressed up to go somewhere it makes me not look so lumpy lol

Terry I got a bone corset and girdle panties when I got married not too comfortable but I didn't have any lumps or unsightly bulges here I'll post a pic

Maybe I'm disallusioned by the enchantment of my wedding but I didn't feel fat at all that day lol and although of course you can see that I was "thicker" in the middle I didn't look horrid lol. Anyway when planning a wedding you definately get your exercise in running around like a chicken with your head cut off Ok sorry to get off topic. You may now return to your regularly scheduled program......
Old 08-09-2004, 03:46 PM   #9  
Head Princess

Michelle - OMG you look absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love the dress!!!
Old 08-09-2004, 04:37 PM   #10  
Running Babe

Michelle: ITA with Star Princess, you are stunning!

Cheers!

Ali
Old 08-10-2004, 02:38 AM   #11  

Well thank you guys sooo much!! Your compliments made me feel good I appreciate it. Hubby and I have decided that when I reach my goal weight we are going to have a very small vow renewal ceremony and I get to wear my dress again but RESIZED!!! I can't wait, it will be like hubby marrying a whole new me so it will consumate my weight loss and my marriage vows I'm sooo looking forward to it
Old 08-10-2004, 10:49 AM   #12  

Hi Michelle, that is a very nice picture, thanks for sharing. I wore a bustier and a "waist nipper", but in some of my pics you can still see my tummy and I was thinking later, what else could I have worn to make me look slimmer. I wanted go to one of the photo programs and "doctor" around with the pics to make me look slim and trim......LOL
Old 08-11-2004, 10:55 PM   #13  
Ilene the Bean

Michelle -- You look stunning!! What a nice couple you make!
Old 08-12-2004, 02:39 PM   #14  

Thanks so much Lanaii I almost wish we could have a wedding everday what a happy day that was!
Old 08-13-2004, 02:56 PM   #15  
Battling the Inches

S/C/G: 185/162/142

Height: 5'7

I was almost about to try trimspa.. I just cancelled my order though, thanks to this site O_o/ BTW Thats a gorgious dress... and a lovely lady in it You look so happy!
Closed Thread